Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 32

Author Topic: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: Dead, but Sequel Starting...  (Read 32362 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: Continue the Prelude? Y/N
« Reply #255 on: July 15, 2013, 06:10:23 pm »

((Worse ideas have happened.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 15, 2013, 06:36:54 pm »

((That's devious. I like it.

Unfortunately I think it'd require more coordination than we have.))

No, spare the cutebold! We're starting to get our own army here. X and Gladys want to command their own army, don't they?

Besides, he'll be a race traitor too if he joins us, Fig-Gnasher. Then he won't be in any position to judge.

Also, I say we spend our last heal on Gladys and then try one more room, or maybe even just be careful with her and heal her in battle if necessary. We're not all that wounded.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 15, 2013, 06:38:22 pm »

Hm. When you put it like that, Figgy does need a friend...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 15, 2013, 06:44:51 pm »

Although, two issues now occur to me regarding doing one more room:

One, it's another chance to lose Figgy and/or our new arrival to treachery, assuming we don't butcher him on the spot. Presumably after the Prelude we won't be fighting so many kobolds.

Two, we might be getting weighed down in loot at this point.

Maybe it would be better to just pack up our things (new arrival or his bloodied possessions included) and go.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 15, 2013, 06:49:59 pm »

1. It's still less than a 1-in-3 chance.
2. Figgy's friend would help with that. ((If we have another kobold, we have another person to carry loot.))
Sig

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 15, 2013, 06:53:11 pm »

1. It's still less than a 1-in-3 chance.
Yeah, but it still worries me. If we were facing an enemy with a 1/6 chance to murder him instantly, would we give him two clear shots?

2. Figgy's friend would help with that. ((If we have another kobold, we have another person to carry loot.))
True.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 15, 2013, 06:57:48 pm »

1. They also don't post much of a threat. ((The new guy only has 1 HP, for crying out loud...))
Sig

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 15, 2013, 07:17:33 pm »

I'm not worried about them turning and wiping us, I'm worried about them turning and thus being as good as dead.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 15, 2013, 07:23:05 pm »

Oh, you mean for heading onwards, not recruiting the kobold.

I was hoping to retrieve Amelia's body, or at least her gear. Less suspicious that way. (Also, more treasure!)
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 15, 2013, 07:26:28 pm »

Gladys, do you have any rope?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 15, 2013, 07:32:26 pm »

No kobold slaves, Xantalos.
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 15, 2013, 07:34:32 pm »

No kobold slaves, Xantalos.
That's for me and Gladys to decide.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 15, 2013, 07:36:10 pm »

No. Kobold. Slaves. Xantalos.
Sig

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 15, 2013, 07:38:30 pm »

Fun Fact: I briefly considered bribing Gladys directly for the kobold's life as my personal minion with a picture to her specifications.

Other Fun Fact: I did this because I was trying to draw her anyway but having trouble.

Third Fun Fact: I currently have a horrifying skeleton-with-a-head thingy in my efforts to figure out her proportions.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 15, 2013, 07:41:07 pm »

"Sorry, no rope. I left it hanging from the third story window of the house I was rob- erm... visiting when Morggy-Borggy called me here without warning."
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 32