Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32

Author Topic: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: Dead, but Sequel Starting...  (Read 32325 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: High Stakes Trivia Game Start!
« Reply #150 on: July 12, 2013, 09:56:28 pm »

Wait, I count only 5 different selfies.  Have I missed one? (Not submitting this as an answer, only for discussion.)
Five is correct by my count also. Unless he hid one in a spoiler or something.

In fact, I'll go ahead and submit it:

1. Five unique images.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 12, 2013, 10:00:19 pm »

I must have counted one of the rarer ones twice.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 12, 2013, 10:07:44 pm »

Now all we need is for someone to say the answer to question 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 12, 2013, 10:17:12 pm »

It's one word, guys!
Anyone? Please?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 12, 2013, 10:18:26 pm »

I've already answered 5, so I can't.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 12, 2013, 10:19:13 pm »

Are there only four players watching this?
Sig

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 12, 2013, 10:20:48 pm »

Hey Harbinger. Haaaarbinger!

Though technically, the rules don't mention if getting more questions right results in us nabbing more stuff. It's possible getting three right is the same as getting five right.

Not something I'd like to count on, obviously. Maybe we should PM someone who doesn't normally follow it. :3
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 12, 2013, 10:31:45 pm »

Time is up. Please hold while I tabulate the results... Hehehe... phew. Only four valid answers. No matter what I wont have to give up my most valuable prize!

Wooooaaa. Hold the phone. My younger brother, who lurks the b12 RP Boards but doesn't have an account, called me at !!18 minutes past the hour!!. He submits the answer 'Cleveland' to question number three via phone-call! Honest to god, no lie. You players should all thank him most vigorously, and you Mr. Chaos God should take a moment to launch a tirade of expletives or a dramatic 'Nooooooooooooo!' before tabulating the vote.

Dafuq? No. You can't allow that... Crap. CURSE YOU ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL!!!!!!

Please hold for your results... :)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: 11th Hour Save!
« Reply #158 on: July 12, 2013, 10:33:58 pm »

Say, Weirdsound's brother, could you register so we ca properly thank you?

In case you don't, thanks anyways.

To everyone who was reading but didn't post: Boo!
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 12, 2013, 10:34:48 pm »

He he he

No I'm not Wierdsound's brother.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 12, 2013, 10:36:08 pm »

Well, duh.
Sig

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 12, 2013, 10:37:02 pm »

Thank you weirdsound's brother!  You have saved us from missing out on valuable loot!

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: Now with 100% More Cutebold Partymembers!
« Reply #162 on: July 12, 2013, 11:35:56 pm »

Prelude: Storming the Castle

Turn 7.5

"Alright. Lets get this over with... Time to tally up the score. The first question was answered correctly by IronyOwl. The answer is indeed five..."

"Phew... I still need one more to be out of the woods though. Thanks for the help Mr. Owl." +2 Chemistry Between X and IronyOwl

"GreatWyrmGold, in spite of his noble attempt to ingore and/or subvert the rules, still managed to answer question two right... It was indeed the thread about the gnomes. Anybody miss that old SG about Killroy the gnome? That was the shit..."

"HEY MISTER, STAY ON TOPIC! It sounds like I may be getting loot, so I don't want you changing the subject on me... And thanks Wyrm." +2 Chemistry Between X and GWG

"Weird's brother submitted his answer in a truly chaotic Dues Ex Machinima sort of fashion. Once I got over the seething rage, it was kind of awesome. It was also the correct answer in the form of Cleveland... So Congrats, you win the third prize, some consumables! Choose one of the following to steal from me!"

Consumables in the Now Pack (Some potions and one time use weapons to help you out in a pinch)
Consumables Later Pack (Some items that will make the characters and players stronger down the road, but wont save your ass if Weirdsound tries to perform a TPK in the prelude dungeon.)

"Ohhh... Tough call. I hate it when my lust for more power is pitted against my rather strong urge to not die... I'm not sure which one I want. But anyway, I'm not giving chemistry to some mysterious stranger gods brother who doesn't even have an account."

"Alright. Bunnybob answered question number four. Geek Universe indeed. Now I have to let you steal that ranged weapon you've been dying for from my stash. Perhaps you will take the geeky (and incidentally chaotic) option from the choices below."

Crossbow (Standard Ranged Weapon. Takes a turn to reload)
Ray Gun (Experimental Ranged Weapon. No Reload Required. Crit-fails on a 1-3 attack roll)

"Thank you bunnybob! I can't wait to start shooting. Open season on the Kobolds!" + 2 Chemistry Between Bunnybob and X

"You can haz all mai hatez mastah."

"....And shit! Not only did that wannabe dick Xantalos get the last question right, I couldn't even inspire round three of the uranium fight with my trolling! Because you got all 5 right, you get to steal one of my faithful servants for your stupid goody twoshoes hero quest. I hope you don't pick the one I think is cute. That would suck. Choose one and be done with it already!"

Gladys Whisperer (Fey Thief. Frail, but good at scoring critical hits and relieving foes of their cherished belongings)
Muduck (Adolescent Ogre. Hardy and Dumb. Loves smashing stuff)
Riddline Nasiteenum (Goblin Antipaladin of Morggy-Borggy. Similar to X, but her spells and abilities are more chaotic)

"Xantalos you glorious bastard! You won me a new friend! If you *were* a god I'd take knee and become your antipaladin this very damn second! +4 Chemistry between X and Xantalos!

Looks like you all have some choices to make! While you are at it, don't forget to decide which room to visit next! Good work on the trivia game. You are all becoming a cohesive unit. Remind me to fix that...
---

Party Stats:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Battle Map:

Enemy Stats:

Dungeon Map:

« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 11:39:13 pm by Weirdsound »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 12, 2013, 11:43:20 pm »

My vote unequivocally goes for the Later Pack Potions.

I would recommend the crossbow also because I'm guessing our main use for it will be picking off slow permadebuffbolds before they can wreck our stats, and we'd probably prefer reloading every other turn to having it blow up in our face now and then.

The companion is by far the hardest one, I think. They all look so good!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 12, 2013, 11:46:43 pm »

I dunno who to pick for the companion! Fey? Ben Grimm? Dark Sonic X?
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32