Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16

Author Topic: Outlands RTD [~Interlude: Lock and Key~]  (Read 23455 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Outlands RTD [Turn 2: Technical Victories]
« Reply #105 on: July 14, 2013, 08:00:01 pm »

"Gah!"

Blink repeatedly, trying to get over blindness. If successful, throw un-enchanted sand at demons. If unsuccessful, continue and consider a more heroic way to have been blinded.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 14, 2013, 08:05:18 pm »

Danath rolls with the fall, spinning back toward the now prone demon, and attempts to impale it with his spear.

Impale the prone demon with my spear.

cattouchdis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 14, 2013, 08:38:14 pm »

Screw that stuff just punch one of 'em.
Game I'm running: Get your Mad Scientist laboratory back, Currantly at Turn 5

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2013, 09:54:50 pm »

"Joe," said Catherine upon seeing his health state, "watch over your wounds. If you need help, I'm here to aid you."

Collect loot from dead demons. Which means our objective + any auxiliary loot and examine them all (hints of magic, glyphs or runes that dictate curses..spare bits of cloth I can scavenge for cleaning material or improvised bandages...).

All the loot. :I

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 15, 2013, 12:37:27 am »

Action: Ice blast the prone Demon Danath is targeting, after his strike. If he kills it, target the other one.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Antur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 15, 2013, 04:56:05 am »

((I swear i posted my action before.Huh))

"Have at you!"

Throw my enchanted stone at the still standing demon.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 15, 2013, 06:42:51 am »

"Okay then."

Slice and dice.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 18, 2013, 10:07:12 pm »

Turn 3: Not So Bad

"Gah!"

Blink repeatedly, trying to get over blindness. If successful, throw un-enchanted sand at demons. If unsuccessful, continue and consider a more heroic way to have been blinded.
[2] You blink repeatedly, but it still stings and you still can't see. It also stings to blink.

[6] You consider that taking a savage dagger blow straight across the eyes by your ensorcelled lover whom you had come to rescue is probably a far more heroic way to have been blinded.

Danath rolls with the fall, spinning back toward the now prone demon, and attempts to impale it with his spear.

Impale the prone demon with my spear.
[6+1] vs [4] You reach the demon just as it regains its feet, sinking your spear into its gut. It stumbles back a bit, but doesn't appear dead yet.

3 dmg dealt to demon
+1 Spears

[3+1] vs [5-1] It swings a meaty fist at your head, and you duck back just in time.

+4 Dodging
Now Dabbling Dodger

Screw that stuff just punch one of 'em.
[4-1] vs [1] You run up and awkwardly punch the demon hunched over the other guy punching it right back. It visibly reels from the blow.

2 dmg dealt to demon
+2 Unarmed
Now Dabbling Brawler

Action: Ice blast the prone Demon Danath is targeting, after his strike. If he kills it, target the other one.
[4+2] vs [6] Your ice blast grazes one of the demon's horns as it lurches to the side, surprisingly agile despite currently being impaled.

((I swear i posted my action before.Huh))

"Have at you!"

Throw my enchanted stone at the still standing demon.
[4+1-1] vs [4] You hurl your enchanted stone at the demon mauling the prone guy. It narrowly misses, glancing harmlessly off one of the demon's horns.

+1 Throwing

"Okay then."

Slice and dice.
[2+2] vs [1] You fumble a bit as you rush the unimpaled demon, but it seems to not notice you at all. Its head falling off its shoulders may have clued it into something, though.

3 dmg dealt to demon
Demon slain!

"Joe," said Catherine upon seeing his health state, "watch over your wounds. If you need help, I'm here to aid you."

Collect loot from dead demons. Which means our objective + any auxiliary loot and examine them all (hints of magic, glyphs or runes that dictate curses..spare bits of cloth I can scavenge for cleaning material or improvised bandages...).

All the loot. :I

[5] You perfectly break off the long-slain demon's horns. You don't quite get around to looting the other one in all the chaos, though.

As far as other loot, there isn't any. The demons are completely naked (though lacking most normal anatomy, as it were) and turn to hard clay on death. The clay is a bright dark red, like their skin color while alive, and a little less than an inch thick. Their claws and teeth remain pointy and differently colored than their "flesh," but still seem like some manner of clay.

They also have no other possessions whatsoever.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Outlands RTD [Turn 3: Not So Bad]
« Reply #113 on: July 18, 2013, 10:49:10 pm »

Continue blinking blindness out of my eyes. Try to work this ensorcelled lover into the quest with the demons.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 18, 2013, 10:57:00 pm »

Stop doing the thing where I'm close to death. Kill that demon.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 12:00:32 am by Remuthra »

cattouchdis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 18, 2013, 11:28:29 pm »

Punch more.
Game I'm running: Get your Mad Scientist laboratory back, Currantly at Turn 5

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 18, 2013, 11:55:23 pm »

Action: Ice Blast last demon!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 19, 2013, 04:56:54 am »

Pull spear out of the last demon, then stab it into it's throat.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 19, 2013, 06:54:46 am »

If the demon isn't dead yet, shock it the rest of the way.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #119 on: July 19, 2013, 07:21:34 am »

PTW
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16