Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35

Author Topic: The Glorious Unicorn: LARGE SUPASHIP APPROACHING, CURBS MURDER POTENTIALLY.  (Read 65416 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Well, my work here is done. Have lunch.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

...Wow. I think that might come close to when I cleaned the hull whilst a space-dragon was attacking.
He used actual weapons, though, and is a robot. So not so close after all.

Use the lack of gravity or friction in space to fire caustic cleaning chemicals at the enemy ship.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile

Take potshots at the enemy
I saw 5 people with fedoras in my town yesterday.
They're the special biohazard containment agent, out to deal with m'laria.
Sig
Bay12's resident tea drinkers

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile

Fire all mah weapons at the remainder of the ship.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

Fly out in the ship and pick everyone up on the hull then drop them off on the other ship.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

so rolls or death??
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

... No teleprots?

Alright then.

LET'S DO THIS SHIT.

SHIP-EATING SPACEBUG LARVAE. TORPEDO SIZED AND DON'T ACTIVATE UNTIL THEY HIT VACUUM. ALSO THAT ONLY ATTACK SHIPS THAT ARE NOT THIS SHIP.

MAKE THAT SHIT. LOAD THAT SHIT. FIRE THAT SHIT.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 05:26:34 pm by ragnarok97071 »
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

... No teleprots?

Alright then.

LET'S DO THIS SHIT.

SHIP-EATING SPACEBUG LARVAE. TORPEDO SIZED AND DON'T ACTIVATE UNTIL THEY HIT VACUUM.

MAKE THAT SHIT. LOAD THAT SHIT. FIRE THAT SHIT.

THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SHIT DESIGNED TO EAT ME?

I'll allow it, but AI guy aint happy, seriously if this screws up WE DEAD.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Even caustic cleaning chemicals wouldn't save us!
In fact, they might aggravate the problem!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Edited :p
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go fix something in engineering. Because that's my job.
[2] you fix the robot that was designed solely to cause maintenance problems. Yeah, our scientists were DICKS

Activate the rocket boosters that I luckily added into all the marine power armour a few days ago before any of this happened in order to get the assault force to the enemy ship.

Alternatively: MACROSS MISSILE MASSACRE

[1] All the marines die, because you have done nothing but sabotage everything you can get your hands on. FORESIGHT! [6] You remember the ship is equipped with more then the Main Cannon, and have all the missles fired. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. [6] They all hit!!! About half hit our men out on the hull, but a bunch hit the other ship too :P
Besides, those guys were already being killed by your faulty rocket boosters, so no harm done...except to the hull that is.

Send the gimp-dolphin schematics to the cloning facilities. Host self back onto the ship's network and control body remotely.

Use a set of ion thrusters to fly onto the bridge of the enemy ship. Use a rift lance to teleport away the atoms in a linear hole directly into the bridge thus exposing the inside of the ship to the vacuum of space.

[4] You manage to control the dolphin....kind of, it is struggling to retain its desire to rape everything in sight and then eat fish. [5] You fly onto the enemy ship....too bad you don't know where the bridge is....oh well, you pick a random spot to open up [2] and its a sealed bulkhead with nothing in it.

Well, my work here is done. Have lunch.
[2] You try and eat lunch, but the constant explosions keep knocking your sandwich out of your hands, and your drink spills on you. [4] The small morsels you get in your mouth are pretty good though!

...Wow. I think that might come close to when I cleaned the hull whilst a space-dragon was attacking.
He used actual weapons, though, and is a robot. So not so close after all.

Use the lack of gravity or friction in space to fire caustic cleaning chemicals at the enemy ship.
Yup, not close at all, he actually did something, you just kinda stood there like a badass. [3] You fire your chemicals....into space. Huh.

Take potshots at the enemy
[1] Your targeting array malfunctions, making you shoot yourself repeatedly for [1] the rest of the battle.

Fire all mah weapons at the remainder of the ship.
[5] You continue firing your weapons, and show that you definitely are no longer a red shirt, as they now only have 4 Cannons left.

Fly out in the ship and pick everyone up on the hull then drop them off on the other ship.
Everyones dead Dave. Well, all the marines, so you fly out and [3] hover nearby the people who actually do stuff, waiting for them to get in.

Indeed, I do this.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Pack up the robot and send it over to the enemy ship. It's job is to cause problems for the engies so just give it something else to fuck with.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

FIRE ALL MISSILES
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FIRE ALL MISSILES

ALL THE MISSLES ARE ALREADY FIRED. THAT WAS A MAJOR PLOT POINT HOW DID YOU MISS THAT?

Indeed, I do this.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Hehehe.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35