Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 35

Author Topic: The Glorious Unicorn: LARGE SUPASHIP APPROACHING, CURBS MURDER POTENTIALLY.  (Read 65502 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: The Glorious Unicorn: Gorn Guro Leaves an Impression
« Reply #180 on: July 06, 2013, 08:40:10 pm »

Put the captain on a baby friendly diet
It's FEF, not FEOF

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 06, 2013, 08:48:21 pm »

Different universe.

This time she was sealed in a starship :P
Oh.
So I guess it wouldn't make much sense to ask about how the Layar fit into this.

... On second thought, it's a AI programmed by someone who met Demons Run once.

maybe by the Layar.

They were kinda crazy.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 06, 2013, 08:52:59 pm »

Guys can you answer my question? I don't want to ruin the game somehow.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 06, 2013, 08:55:04 pm »

Your fine lol, just look at the other sheets after mine.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 06, 2013, 08:59:33 pm »

I guess I will just do something to fix what I think happened.
Fix the alien ship. I guess.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 09:09:28 pm by kj1225 »

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 06, 2013, 09:07:08 pm »

(( Try fix the alien ship, ours is fixed already the alien one might be salvageable. ))
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 06, 2013, 09:10:39 pm »

Tie myself into the strange human ship's computers. Can't hurt to spread my conciousness out in case the one ship is destroyed.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 06, 2013, 09:13:37 pm »

Which strange human's computer? You'll need to narrow it down...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 06, 2013, 09:15:12 pm »

... as in, I am in the alien ship's emergency systems. Open a link to the human ship and copy myself over.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 06, 2013, 09:18:32 pm »

Ah.

I also misread.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 06, 2013, 10:06:11 pm »

Get some power armor and check that its air tight and has a life support system also get a LAZER gun
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 07, 2013, 06:20:01 am »

Redecorate broom closet! Make it into a beautiful office worthy of consistent habitation! Kick down a few walls if needed, expand the living space, steal furniture from other parts of the base. Don't economize on the pink paint.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #192 on: July 07, 2013, 06:48:36 am »

Name: Leisa Doss
Appearance: *See avatar
Job: Armory Master/Chief Engineer
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 06:52:03 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #193 on: July 07, 2013, 06:51:21 am »

Sit behind my big plate glass wall in the armoury. Wait for people to requisition things. Read Playgirl. Wear Hawaiian shirt and dark sunglasses over uniform. Listen to Surf Rider.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 07, 2013, 07:17:46 am »

Wow theres a lot of people now. This is getting steadily more epic. Soon it will take me an entire day to read through and calculate each persons turn. YAY!!!!

((It'll take years before the pregnancy shows enough for Aleckson to believe it. I STILL WIN!))

Do the action I should have done last turn:

Locate and don the best pair of chemical-resistant galoshes the ship has in stock. Clear and seal off a corridor or other area, whichever area is most full of blood and such. Block it off with various signs. Fill it with assorted cleaning chemicals to clean up the blood. Wait a few minutes, then vacuum up the mixture.
Ok since we kinda are fast forwarding through the repair process I kinda assumed that you getting the ship cleaned was part of that. Prob shoulda told you sooner, but its in character for me to be a dick.
Speaking of which, I take it you and this ragnarok person were part of a diff RTD or summuch?

Name: Demons Run
Job: Resident Psycho AI

This work~? :p
... as in, I am in the alien ship's emergency systems. Open a link to the human ship and copy myself over.
OH GOD THE SPACE MEXICANS ARE COMING TO TAKE MY JOB. Listen bitch, I'm the ship AI, so you better not try and take over. You can take the cloning chambers, because I'm tired of dealing with the captain going MOAR CLONZ, but if I catch you fondling my cannon then shit will go down.

Put the captain on a baby friendly diet
Captain is now restricted to no syrup on her waffles. And only twelve beers a day.

I guess I will just do something to fix what I think happened.
Fix the alien ship. I guess.
We already converted that into fighters, due to a bad roll. Also PAY ATTENTION GODDAMMIT :P

Redecorate broom closet! Make it into a beautiful office worthy of consistent habitation! Kick down a few walls if needed, expand the living space, steal furniture from other parts of the base. Don't economize on the pink paint.
You try to kick down a wall, but it is metal and hurts your toe. You do manage to get a nice psychologist couch though. As its still a broom closet, you have to stand it upright and use some antigravity tricks, but it works, and now you have a slightly more usable, if no less humiliating, office.

Sit behind my big plate glass wall in the armoury. Wait for people to requisition things. Read Playgirl. Wear Hawaiian shirt and dark sunglasses over uniform. Listen to Surf Rider.
You do those things, and give killer his armor and LAZOR gun when he comes by.

Get some power armor and check that its air tight and has a life support system also get a LAZER gun

The armor is air tight and does have life support. SPACEWALK GO! Also its LAZOR not LAZER. The O is silent.

Head for a random star system, have ships scientists look for a way to speed the pregnancy up to human time or faster.
[11][7] You set course for the Ceti system, and yes that was a roll for direction. The ship scientists would do this....except the ship has no scientists. Scientists made the snarky AI, so the military put them all under house arrest. Or something.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 35