Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 35

Author Topic: The Glorious Unicorn: LARGE SUPASHIP APPROACHING, CURBS MURDER POTENTIALLY.  (Read 65507 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: The Glorious Unicorn: Gorn Guro Leaves an Impression
« Reply #165 on: July 06, 2013, 07:05:34 pm »

Get on the Intercom

"So how does everyone feel about blood pudding tonight?"
[2] The blood pudding is sour and everyone gets stomach cramps.

On the menu tonight is failure. Failure and humiliation.

The gimp-suited man, having proved his superiority this day, silently bows to the few survivors on board the ship. They had done well in standing their ground when even great Gorn Guro had fled.

Quietly return to ship psychologist's office, such as it may be.
[1] You return to your broom closet. You try and convince yourself its an office, but having rolled a 1 fail to do even that.
Cheer up, maybe no one appreciates a psychologist in a gimpsuit, but at least you have your pride. Probably.

"Oh come the fuck on! he took muh airships. that dick. This is all command's fault."

Procure new fighter ship
Yeah there are no fighters, but you'll probably get some once repairs and resupplies get underway.
Yes, yes it is clearly all commands fault. Not the fault of the squishy humans who are supposed to guard the ship. Nope, all command.

Just lie on the ground moaning in pain then when I feel better go look for medical supplies to improvise a medbay
You set up a triage center to deal with the wounded. Well y'know the ones that have any small chance of survival. So you pretty much just steal a buncha drugs and go shoot up. Nice.

Clean the ship. Complain under my breath about the state it was left in.
You start up the monumental task of cleaning the blood off the walls. And the floor. And the ceiling. Right now the outside of the ship is pink, and the inside is red, lets just call it that.

(( You all know whats coming now. ))

Mass clone elite marines, have ships engineers begin internal repairs, replace all destroyed equipment, begin rebuilding main cannon in segments to be bolted on pieces by piece as they are completed.
Over the next few days you complete all these tasks, and as an added bonus, find where Gorns crew were cowering from the Eurodance. They are completely traumatized and broken, ready to do anything just to never hear that noise again.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 06, 2013, 07:12:34 pm »

(( What does his crew look like? ))

Have engineers begin designing more powerful weapons and armor for the marines, make more marines until we have 10,000 elites, report to the admiral that the ship was lost and ask what to do.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 06, 2013, 07:22:24 pm »

Locate and don the best pair of chemical-resistant galoshes the ship has in stock. Clear and seal off a corridor or other area, whichever area is most full of blood and such. Block it off with various signs. Fill it with assorted cleaning chemicals to clean up the blood. Wait a few minutes, then vacuum up the mixture.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 06, 2013, 07:30:03 pm »

(( What does his crew look like? ))

Have engineers begin designing more powerful weapons and armor for the marines, make more marines until we have 10,000 elites, report to the admiral that the ship was lost and ask what to do.

His crew look kinda like him, but less cybernetic and less trying to shove their penis in your circulatory system.

[5] Your engineers have a breakthrough while staring at the parts of the other ship! They make LAZORS. Also power armor. [4] You obtain your marine clones, they are just shy of elite, but they will do.

This is once again the compelling voice of Moregun Freeman. As you defeated the ship itself and captured its crew you are spared from being euthanized for failure.
While it is regrettable that this "Gorn Guro" escaped, we at command feel that you should focus once again on exploration. The Glorious Unicorn is back in your hands Captain. Freeman out.

Indeed, I do this.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 06, 2013, 07:44:40 pm »

Pick the most attractive alien, make alien babies with him.. ( Has to be done for the pure lols of it. ) Outfit all marines with the new equipment, see if it's possible to repair the alien vessel and if it is then repair it and clone a crew up for our new ship.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 06, 2013, 07:46:16 pm »

Pick the most attractive alien, make alien babies with him.. ( Has to be done for the pure lols of it. )
If I hear of this:
"Yew didn' tayk baysik baholijy, didja?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 06, 2013, 07:47:56 pm »

"I was a little busy working for good grades in other ways. Besides it might work.
Now it never would.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 06, 2013, 08:12:04 pm »

"Yew gawt a bettah chayns puttin' pawlin in yer laydee-pahts an' gettin' nockt-up than y'dew uv successf'ly prewcratin' wi' an aleen."
Sig

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 06, 2013, 08:17:26 pm »

Pick the most attractive alien, make alien babies with him.. ( Has to be done for the pure lols of it. )
You make sexytime with the alien you deem most attractive, for the express purpose of making the first alien-human hybrid.
Bow-chica Wow wow
[3] Turns out that for some reason that no one knows about, he CAN impregnate you. Turns out their pregnancy takes about 100 years, but we think that since its a hybrid that it should even out at about 60 years. So think about pregnancy, then imagine that for the majority of your life. Don't worry though, because you shouldn't lose your figure till you're well into your 40s or 50s, so have fun with that.

Outfit all marines with the new equipment, see if it's possible to repair the alien vessel and if it is then repair it and clone a crew up for our new ship. [/b]
[2] The marines are outfitted, however its not really possible to repair the vessel. You do get a couple new fighters out of it though. They look kinda snazzy.

Indeed, I do this.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 06, 2013, 08:19:47 pm »

Name: Demons Run
Job: Resident Psycho AI

This work~? :p
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 06, 2013, 08:20:32 pm »

((It'll take years before the pregnancy shows enough for Aleckson to believe it. I STILL WIN!))

Do the action I should have done last turn:

Locate and don the best pair of chemical-resistant galoshes the ship has in stock. Clear and seal off a corridor or other area, whichever area is most full of blood and such. Block it off with various signs. Fill it with assorted cleaning chemicals to clean up the blood. Wait a few minutes, then vacuum up the mixture.

PS/Ninja:
Name: Demons Run
Job: Resident Psycho AI

This work~? :p
Oh crap.
...What happened to Yuri?
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 06, 2013, 08:21:14 pm »

Different universe.

This time she was sealed in a starship :P
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 06, 2013, 08:22:11 pm »

Head for a random star system, have ships scientists look for a way to speed the pregnancy up to human time or faster.
Now it never would.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 06, 2013, 08:26:09 pm »

Name: Kyle Johnson
Job:  Engineer.
(I don't know what I'm doing. I just wanted to play and saw Ragnarok join so I copied what they did. Did I do it right?)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 06, 2013, 08:36:31 pm »

Different universe.

This time she was sealed in a starship :P
Oh.
So I guess it wouldn't make much sense to ask about how the Layar fit into this.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 35