Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 35

Author Topic: The Glorious Unicorn: LARGE SUPASHIP APPROACHING, CURBS MURDER POTENTIALLY.  (Read 65531 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: The Glorious Unicorn: Gorn Guro Leaves an Impression
« Reply #150 on: July 05, 2013, 06:14:10 pm »

Name: Tom Caroldson
Job: Cook

Cook us up some murder wouldja?

Shout at the marines to stop being cowards and fight.
[2] That umm....that doesn't happen.

MOAR EURODANCE, IT'S OUR BEST WEAPON!
[1] while fleeing you attempt to use the Eurodance as a weapon, but then realize how utterly terrified you are and pee yourself instead.

Rock out in DJ booth, initiate ultra-abominable dance to spread fear and awe through aliens and crew alike.
[6] You successfully spread fear through the ranks of our own men, as the aliens fled awhile ago. Gorn looks at you in awe of your wicked dance moves, and thinks "I got to get me a piece of that!"

"guys I figured out how to drive t... What the Fuck is that fire everything"
Tank all out attack aka shoot him alot.
[2] You learned how to drive the tank, however you apparently don't know how to fire it, looking around furiously for any shiny buttons.

"All right men, let's show those sissy marines what we can do. Today we show the xeno scum that we will fear them neither in the air nor on land. They may try to bring us down, but we will perservere for the good of all mankind. Now then, PURGE THE XENO

Give all of the fighter pilot personnel the command to attack, make sure the turrets are manned and firing. Also get on a turret myself and shoot the bastard, if no turret is available shoot him with my sidearm
[4] The pilots charge at Gorn, firing their sidearms at him and causing him mild discomfort. [6] That's when the turrets start firing, ripping right through the little lemmings and hitting Gorn full force! He snaps out of his stun and charges through any pilots left, dodging skillfully until he rips apart half the turrets, at which point [2] The fighter captain uses his sidearm, aiming for Gorns head, and gorn easily deflects the bullet into a nearby redshirt.

Gorn then charges in the direction of the DJ booth!
Become Robocop Jim!
[1] And he stomps all over your mutilated body in the charge.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 05, 2013, 06:16:15 pm »

Continue cleaning, still calm, grumbling about the blood and rubble. If this Gorn guy gets close enough, warn him to stop making the ship messy. If he actually bothers me, it's caustic-cleaning-chemical time...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 05, 2013, 06:35:50 pm »

Dance Gorn into submission, make him cower in fear of the power of Eurodance. Show him what true men of Earth are made of!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 05, 2013, 06:42:53 pm »

Dance Gorn into submission, make him cower in fear of the power of Eurodance. Show him what true men of Earth are made of!
If I see this, roll my eyes and continue working.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 05, 2013, 06:46:24 pm »

Order the 100 elite marines I cloned to use grenade launchers to blow the ugly half melted alien to pieces.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 06:56:34 pm by Alexandria »
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 05, 2013, 06:51:04 pm »

Order the 100 elite marines I cloned to use grenade launchers to blow him to pieces.
Please be more specific with your pronouns, or I may be forced to mutiny with caustic cleaning chemicals after the marines attempt to kill the janitor...
Sig

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 05, 2013, 06:52:10 pm »

Start dragging wounded pilots to the medbay, maintain the defences but only shoot if gorn attacks us directly, count how many pilots are left

"goddamnit where are those fucking pansy-ass muhreens?"

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 05, 2013, 07:09:16 pm »

start trying to figure out how to fire the tank and shoot the alien
"If anyone knows how to use a tank some help would be nice"
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 06, 2013, 12:59:16 pm »

[6] Gorn is appalled by your horrible dance moves, and smacks you upside the head before fleeing....toward the hangar

Start dragging wounded pilots to the medbay, maintain the defences but only shoot if gorn attacks us directly, count how many pilots are left

"goddamnit where are those fucking pansy-ass muhreens?"
Um, there is no medbay. All we have are cloning tanks, because the military considers you all expendable.
[2] You count 2 pilots left :P Or at least there were, until Gorn charged through them in his efforts to flee Harry's terrible terrible dance moves. Now there are none. Well ok theres you, but whatever.

start trying to figure out how to fire the tank and shoot the alien
"If anyone knows how to use a tank some help would be nice"
[1] The tank explodes, flinging you into Gorn. He punches your face.

Order the 100 elite marines I cloned to use grenade launchers to blow the ugly half melted alien to pieces.
[3] They manage to glance him with one of the explosions, but mostly they just blow up our fighters.

Free and clear, Gorn steals the last remaining fighter and takes off, leaving the ship in the disarray its in now.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 06, 2013, 01:18:41 pm »

Get on the Intercom

"So how does everyone feel about blood pudding tonight?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 06, 2013, 01:22:00 pm »

The gimp-suited man, having proved his superiority this day, silently bows to the few survivors on board the ship. They had done well in standing their ground when even great Gorn Guro had fled.

Quietly return to ship psychologist's office, such as it may be.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 06, 2013, 01:46:37 pm »

(( You all know whats coming now. ))

Mass clone elite marines, have ships engineers begin internal repairs, replace all destroyed equipment, begin rebuilding main cannon in segments to be bolted on pieces by piece as they are completed.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 06, 2013, 02:47:40 pm »

"Oh come the fuck on! he took muh airships. that dick. This is all command's fault."

Procure new fighter ship
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 03:33:32 pm by Pancaek »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 06, 2013, 04:46:10 pm »

Clean the ship. Complain under my breath about the state it was left in.
Sig

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 06, 2013, 06:58:28 pm »

Just lie on the ground mouning in pain then when I feel better go look for medical supplies to improvise a medbay
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 35