Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35

Author Topic: The Glorious Unicorn: LARGE SUPASHIP APPROACHING, CURBS MURDER POTENTIALLY.  (Read 65391 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Clean paint space bugs off the hull of the ship as I wait for it to come in range. If it does, shoot it with caustic cleaning chemicals.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile

It is time for an EPIC SPACE LEAP!
Leap onto the enemy ship, tear it apart.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

FIRE THE AI CANNON AT IT!

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile

BOOSTED BY POWERS OF BAYTWELVEIUM, ask Janitor if I could be let out and prepare a boarding party.
"Oh please Mister Janitor can you let me out so I can go get them? Also guy who tried to kill me you seem cool. Wanna help?"
I saw 5 people with fedoras in my town yesterday.
They're the special biohazard containment agent, out to deal with m'laria.
Sig
Bay12's resident tea drinkers

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

After checking my weapon and suit I go find my ship and preflight check it
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

Lead the marines in a glorious head on assault! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

BOOSTED BY POWERS OF BAYTWELVEIUM, ask Janitor if I could be let out and prepare a boarding party.
"Oh please Mister Janitor can you let me out so I can go get them? Also guy who tried to kill me you seem cool. Wanna help?"
"Fahn."
Let him out before beginning cleaning of the hull.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile

Follow janitor out to the hull and prepare to board
I saw 5 people with fedoras in my town yesterday.
They're the special biohazard containment agent, out to deal with m'laria.
Sig
Bay12's resident tea drinkers

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Make Fleshbeast Abominations.

Teleport those Fleshbeast Abominations onto the bridge of the enemy ship.

Watch the resulting entertaining slaughter.

Also modify the Marine template to include natural weapons and shit.

Claws, acid blood, shit like that.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 06:47:26 pm by ragnarok97071 »
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

We are finally working together

nothing stands a chance
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SEND IN THE MARINES!!!!! Also, CLONE MORE MARINES!!!!
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

Initiate communication with heavily-armed ship. Try to find out what's what.
You attempt to open communications. It fires its guns at your position. [2] And their shots go wild. They killed the waffle maker. Again.

Clean paint space bugs off the hull of the ship as I wait for it to come in range. If it does, shoot it with caustic cleaning chemicals.
Follow janitor out to the hull and prepare to board
Lead the marines in a glorious head on assault! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!
It is time for an EPIC SPACE LEAP!
Leap onto the enemy ship, tear it apart.
The ship doesn't come within range of the chemicals, it just sits there, presumably waiting for its cannons to be reloaded. Meanwhile HALF THE FREAKING CREW don space suits/power armor and head out to the hull. As the ship isn't in safe jumping range, they just kind of stand there, except for Dan the Killbot, who makes a crazy robo jump and [5] FUCKING NAILS IT. I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT, I WAS ALL PREPARED TO HAVE YOU FLY OFF INTO SPACE. Anyway he then [6] PUNCHES A HOLE IN THE SHIP AND FIRES HIS NUKE LAUNCHER INTO IT. This has the effect of utterly destroying that piece of the ship, but it also throws Danbot [5] back to The Glorious Unicorn. Damn man, fuck Eurodance, we now have a Killbot.

FIRE THE AI CANNON AT IT!
Do not attempt to order me around human. I only shoot things because I like shooting things, I would shoot you too if you stood in front of the cannon. Anyway, firing main cannon.
Using the chaos caused by Danbots craziness, the Main Cannon is fired [2] and misses completely.

Continue weapons project. Send the result to attack the enemy ship.
[4] You manage to adapt the spacegimp suit for the dolphin, and you even manage to get all the weapon upgrades put on him. However after being shoved out to the hull it attempts to rape the first redshirt it sees. [1] However the gimpsuits spaceworthiness prevents that kind of thing, leaving the Dolphin with Blue Balls. Poor little Rapey Dolphin.

After checking my weapon and suit I go find my ship and preflight check it
Everything looks in order.

Make Fleshbeast Abominations.

Teleport those Fleshbeast Abominations onto the bridge of the enemy ship.

Watch the resulting entertaining slaughter.

Also modify the Marine template to include natural weapons and shit.

Claws, acid blood, shit like that.

We have no teleportation technology. Well aside from the thing that teleports you to an empty universe. [2] Also you don't manage to do anything with the marine template. Humans are weird apparently.

SEND IN THE MARINES!!!!! Also, CLONE MORE MARINES!!!!
They are all on the hull. Also NO MORE CLONING IN COMBAT. That's DR's job
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Go fix something in engineering. Because that's my job.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

Activate the rocket boosters that I luckily added into all the marine power armour a few days ago before any of this happened in order to get the assault force to the enemy ship.

Alternatively: MACROSS MISSILE MASSACRE

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Send the gimp-dolphin schematics to the cloning facilities. Host self back onto the ship's network and control body remotely.

Use a set of ion thrusters to fly onto the bridge of the enemy ship. Use a rift lance to teleport away the atoms in a linear hole directly into the bridge thus exposing the inside of the ship to the vacuum of space.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35