Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 35

Author Topic: The Glorious Unicorn: LARGE SUPASHIP APPROACHING, CURBS MURDER POTENTIALLY.  (Read 65520 times)

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
Re: The Glorious Unicorn: Gorn Guro Leaves an Impression
« Reply #135 on: July 05, 2013, 01:23:45 am »

Use Standard Issue Plasma-Gun on Gorn Guro's nether regions.
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/2/2f/Scout_specialcompleted12.wav?t=20100625225901
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 05, 2013, 05:22:19 am »

Send in more marines!!!! Shoot him!!!!! Also, Clone more marines!!!
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 05, 2013, 06:42:39 am »

"Clean" this alien with highly caustic chemicals!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 05, 2013, 07:21:21 am »

Use Standard Issue Plasma-Gun on Gorn Guro's nether regions.
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/2/2f/Scout_specialcompleted12.wav?t=20100625225901
Umm....your kinda having your Carotid Artery (aka THE REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT ONE) RAPED, I don't think you're currently capable of aiming a gun right now....and probably never will be again. Just a heads up.

Fuck dat.
[6] You run away screaming, tossing the hotpants guards aside in your haste to get straight the hell away from the horrid monster that is invading the ship. You receive a reward as Security Chief of the year, and also this incredibly sarcastic sentence engraved in the trophy.

Frighten off aliens by playing Eurodance over PA system at full volume.
[6] Gorn Guro is nearly joined by alien backup, but your terrible music has frightened them off. It also frightened the rest of our non-player marines, they are all running and screaming and shooting nothing cuz their aim is terrible.

Send in more marines!!!! Shoot him!!!!! Also, Clone more marines!!!
CLONING IS NOT THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING! IT DOESNT WORK THAT FAST! Also the marines are all too scared by the Eurodance. And I think you're still on the bridge. That's usually where the captain is isn't it?

Wow, it all falls to our JANITOR to save the ship from the Artery Rapist. AWESOME
"Clean" this alien with highly caustic chemicals!
[6] <-----FUCKING REALLY?

Scruffy fires a highly pressurized torrent of cleaning supplies at Gorn, forcing him to stop raping the artery of our own personal Leeroy Jenkins. Gorn is heavily wounded by the blast and lumps of skin begin to burn off!

You all just got schooled by the JANITOR. You people suck at combat. You REALLY REALLY do.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 05, 2013, 07:24:27 am »

Calmly return to cleaning, grumbling about the blood. If this Gorn guy bothers me, point the caustic-cleaning-supplies dispenser at him and give him a look, spraying him again if he actually attacks.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 05, 2013, 07:48:49 am »

Shout at the marines to stop being cowards and fight.

The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 05, 2013, 07:54:15 am »

((I think more of them are being "corpses" than "cowards"...))
Sig

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 05, 2013, 07:55:36 am »

MOAR EURODANCE, IT'S OUR BEST WEAPON!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 05, 2013, 07:56:45 am »

((Actually, I think that caustic cleaning chemicals have that beat.))
Sig

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 05, 2013, 08:50:36 am »

"guys I figured out how to drive t... What the Fuck is that fire everything"
Tank all out attack aka shoot him alot.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 05, 2013, 08:58:42 am »

"All right men, let's show those sissy marines what we can do. Today we show the xeno scum that we will fear them neither in the air nor on land. They may try to bring us down, but we will perservere for the good of all mankind. Now then, PURGE THE XENO

Give all of the fighter pilot personnel the command to attack, make sure the turrets are manned and firing. Also get on a turret myself and shoot the bastard, if no turret is available shoot him with my sidearm

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 05, 2013, 09:13:56 am »

Rock out in DJ booth, initiate ultra-abominable dance to spread fear and awe through aliens and crew alike.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 05, 2013, 09:58:36 am »

Become Robocop Jim!
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 05, 2013, 02:50:30 pm »

"All right men, let's show those sissy marines what we can do. Today we show the xeno scum that we will fear them neither in the air nor on land. They may try to bring us down, but we will perservere for the good of all mankind. Now then, PURGE THE XENO

Give all of the fighter pilot personnel the command to attack, make sure the turrets are manned and firing. Also get on a turret myself and shoot the bastard, if no turret is available shoot him with my sidearm
"Theus will nawt eind weyul." *goes back to work*
Sig

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 05, 2013, 03:52:14 pm »

Name: Tom Caroldson
Job: Cook
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 35