Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 33

Author Topic: ROLL TO CONVERT (Sign-ups Are Closed)  (Read 55286 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO CONVERT
« Reply #300 on: July 29, 2013, 11:40:40 pm »

Damn it all to hell.

Have them hold the concert.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 29, 2013, 11:55:37 pm »

Prophet: convert the brothel: madam, employees, and customers. (I kinda think a situational bonus might be in order here, but that's up to the gm. This internal dialogue brought to you by Shooting Oneself in the Foot, Inc.)
Boobs: All good things come in pairs: give back the mindless one's mind (also convert her to worship me). Resurrect my first prophetess.
Well, so far I have gotten a prophetess lynched, gotten another one a pair of persuasive boobies (the birds) and laid, and gotten another insane and then mentally challenged.
Make a note that respect for the dead, the act of sex, and the mindless and mental are now tenets of my faith. A they always have been.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 30, 2013, 01:02:18 pm »

Fuuuuuuuuuckkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu GWG!!!
You started it when you made my prophet insane multiple times and tried to break up my religious gatherings.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 30, 2013, 01:07:54 pm »

On the other hand, I think LordSlowPoke deserves a round of applause from us all for helping us with our rolls this round! Thanks, bro!

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 30, 2013, 01:16:23 pm »

On the other hand, I think LordSlowPoke deserves a round of applause from us all for helping us with our rolls this round! Thanks, bro!

no problem guys you'll pay back the favor when you resist my godly glory and die in an amusing manner

DISPENSE TACTICAL HATS

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 30, 2013, 03:17:35 pm »

Lupus: imbue wolves with holy light of gentlemanly behavior.
Dog-Prophet: convert any bears in the area to the ways of Lupus.
Converted Wolves: found a village.
Insane Teenage Apprentice: work on the Holy Testament of Barkety-Woof, a book of barking, howling chants for all faithful of Lupus to repeat.

Kaferian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 30, 2013, 04:43:14 pm »

All: Attract ghosts to the new ghost-town to make it a literal ghost-town.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 10:13:37 pm by Kaferian »

BeforeLifer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 30, 2013, 10:12:43 pm »

All: Attract ghost to the new ghost-town to make it a literal ghost-town.
A single ghost?
Any thoughts on how this can be abused?
Around these parts It's called weaponized

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 30, 2013, 10:27:15 pm »

Some stats for Zarut, On'li, and Khor

The total population of the village is currently 363, 116 of those are followers of Zarut, 31 are followers of On'li. The various conflicts have killed about 137 of the townspeople.

Khor's village contains 40 people. 61 perished in the conflict with the god of jealousy. 11 were followers of Khor.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 30, 2013, 10:29:14 pm »

How many people are in my village?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 30, 2013, 10:35:38 pm »

The total population of the village is currently 363, 116 of those are followers of Zarut, 31 are followers of On'li. The various conflicts have killed about 137 of the townspeople.
Any stats for the number of people who are sick of this feud between gods?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 30, 2013, 10:38:43 pm »

How many people are in my village?
I only have counts for three towns. ganja, Zarut, and Khor's. Then I calculated how many have died. I'm making a map, and I'm calling it the Land of Trevnoc. I'd say between 100 and 500 as a guess now.

Any stats for the number of people who are sick of this feud between gods?
Well given that 216 aren't affiliated, they are likely followers of the other two gods.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 30, 2013, 10:54:23 pm »

Wait, which other two gods?
Sig

BeforeLifer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 30, 2013, 11:04:12 pm »

We have killed a good quarter of the town, NICE lol.
Any thoughts on how this can be abused?
Around these parts It's called weaponized

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 30, 2013, 11:05:08 pm »

Hm, who do you think caused that?...
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 33