Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33

Author Topic: ROLL TO CONVERT (Sign-ups Are Closed)  (Read 55250 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO CONVERT
« Reply #330 on: July 31, 2013, 08:00:14 pm »

Yes.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 31, 2013, 08:11:34 pm »

Prophet: convert the brothel: madam, employees, and customers.
(1) Your prophet turns out to be gay. So guess what kind of place he is in.
Was that a failure for the "listen to the god" roll? Well, since he apparently is still a worshiper ...
Boobs: Have the boobies alight on the female follower, I have other work for the Artist/Prophet.
Continue resurrecting the First Prophetess. (to be honest,  I thought a 3 or 2 on that roll would get me a zombie.)
Attract the attention and devotion of a nursing mother (What could possibly go wrong?)
Prophet: Begin work on holy book.
Sane, Sapient, Obsessed woman (Score!) - give  modest speech on the benefits of Boobs. Do this in the marketplace during the busy time.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 31, 2013, 08:12:04 pm »

Investigate the town to the west. See if I can convert any while I am investigating. Also create a horrible monster to kill the raiders and use for a quest later.
You discover that everyone in the town was killed except for one man who is currently spread ghost repellent.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 31, 2013, 08:14:21 pm »

Then send my worshipers to the southern tribe.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 31, 2013, 08:41:48 pm »

Why do you hate me Persus?

Wail down an awesome guitar solo from the havens to convert the people.

cattouchdis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 31, 2013, 10:49:17 pm »

Put the fire in the temple out if it isn't already and have my followers start to rebuild from the conflict while considering nearby villages to take over convert.
Game I'm running: Get your Mad Scientist laboratory back, Currantly at Turn 5

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 01, 2013, 12:39:46 am »

Go to the town guard and explain all the things I do to benefit the town.
While I'm at it, locate criminals in town and bring them to the town guard. God-Man, away!
Continue curing diseases and impeding Zarut, of course.
If possible, aid Doh, Ki'Ol, and Odessy
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 01, 2013, 03:29:26 am »

Lupus: increase wolves' intelligence.
Dog-Prophet: convert raccoons.
Bear: convert other bears.
Converted Wolves: subjugate other wolves from a wide area.
Insane Teenage Apprentice: refuse to accept such treatment, quit and take to the wilderness as a survivalist.

BeforeLifer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 01, 2013, 09:22:15 am »

Townsfolk: Add some religious flair to there respective work in an attempt to convert.
Town watch: Hunt down the thug that stole the money, incarcerate him, and give the merchant his money.
Town watch wives: Travel throughout the town and use there charm to convert people, if stuff hits the fan call in there husbands to protect them, without the servants following them.
Zarut: Fuck over On'Li again.

GWG this can't go on forever, sooner or later one of us is going to have at least 4/5th of the town and kick the other one out(likely me doing so to you at this rate, not being cocky, just statistics) which is why I propose a deal, we ignore each other from now on, and only once the town is completely following out gods, the person who has less people leaves town with all there followers, while the other one helps him out with some food and such, if the numbers are roughly equal instead of one sided we can have a good-ole brawl for control of the town, what do you say?
Any thoughts on how this can be abused?
Around these parts It's called weaponized

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 01, 2013, 07:52:06 pm »

Escape and get new identity

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 01, 2013, 10:17:11 pm »

GWG this can't go on forever, sooner or later one of us is going to have at least 4/5th of the town and kick the other one out(likely me doing so to you at this rate, not being cocky, just statistics) which is why I propose a deal, we ignore each other from now on, and only once the town is completely following out gods, the person who has less people leaves town with all there followers, while the other one helps him out with some food and such, if the numbers are roughly equal instead of one sided we can have a good-ole brawl for control of the town, what do you say?
1. That would require going back on what I've said, accepting your religiously-sanctioned prostitution, etc.
2. What's the fun in that?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

crazysheep

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:fluffy wool]
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 02, 2013, 02:22:32 am »

PTW
"Don't be in such a hurry to grow up, for there's nothing a kid can't do."

BeforeLifer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 02, 2013, 08:22:07 am »

1. That would require going back on what I've said, accepting your religiously-sanctioned prostitution, etc.
Touché.
Well then, TO THE DEATH!
Any thoughts on how this can be abused?
Around these parts It's called weaponized

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 02, 2013, 09:25:53 am »

Touché.
Well then, TO THE DEATH!
No, TO THE PAIN!

Sorry, couldn't resist. Especially since it's an apt reference.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 02, 2013, 10:13:17 am »

Touché.
Well then, TO THE DEATH!
No, TO THE PAIN!

Sorry, couldn't resist. Especially since it's an apt reference.
Indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33