Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 33

Author Topic: ROLL TO CONVERT (Sign-ups Are Closed)  (Read 55258 times)

BeforeLifer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO CONVERT
« Reply #315 on: July 30, 2013, 11:14:21 pm »

Hm, who do you think caused that?...
Well I was just minding my own business growing my empire, and then you decided to send a mob towards me, so you :P
Any thoughts on how this can be abused?
Around these parts It's called weaponized

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 30, 2013, 11:16:05 pm »

And who killed the people? I was trying to help them, free the oppressed whores, cure the sick, save the insane, who I might remind you are your cause.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 30, 2013, 11:16:30 pm »

And no one cares about the growing village of people the god of what is going to be adventure if I have my way is making.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 30, 2013, 11:17:28 pm »

I'm busy.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 30, 2013, 11:21:10 pm »

And I'm probably going to busy making them get me random things to fight losers like you guys.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 30, 2013, 11:22:31 pm »

I'm a loser? Who's the one who is actually trying to help the village?
Sig

Kaferian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 30, 2013, 11:23:23 pm »

I can say this: I actually didn't even try to help the village.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 30, 2013, 11:23:47 pm »

Loser, you should do awesome things like make monuments that will be seen thousands of years later like me. /kidding

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 30, 2013, 11:58:49 pm »

Let's not make this personal.This has been a great, interesting game. I'd hate to see it die the death of a thousand hurt feelings and bitter posts.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 31, 2013, 07:55:59 am »

That would require us to be seriously insulting each other, rather than jokingly insulting each other's gods.

I think.
Sig

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: July 31, 2013, 10:01:37 am »

I'm cool with that. I was getting a litle nervous that the game ad gone "meta," and not in the good, Las Vegas way.

Now, I am just worried about what the die does to my dual miracles.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 31, 2013, 07:47:20 pm »

Put out the fire.
Continue healing diseases and converting people.
Determine how many people I have converted.
Impede Zarut's actions.
(3) It starts to drizzle, which shrinks the fire.
(6) You heal all of the diseases in town. Now the healers are pissed because they're out of work. (2) You also fail to convert anyone. You have also converted about 30 people.
(3) one -1 to a random action of Zarut's.

Spoiler: On'li (click to show/hide)

Ask priest to actively start converting
(4) Your priest continues preaching, (1) and gets arrested for trying to convert people on a Friday.

Spoiler: Ki'ol (click to show/hide)

Find a new village for my followers.
There are (4) villages nearby. To the northwest is a village of Nainite Raiders. South, and Southeast are two other tribal villages, while there is a very small village located to the west. The closest is the village to the west which is about 3 days away. The others are about 4 days away. (1 day's travel is 1 turn, roughly, since it's based off die rolls. Also, I was using my map for the first time)

Spoiler: Odessy (click to show/hide)

Experiment with giving some of the townsmen super-strength, super-stamina, and regeneration.
(2) You decide to wait until you know what to manipulate first.

Spoiler: Me (click to show/hide)

Get the book merchant his last installment.
Find out occupations of the converted townsfolk.
Town watch: Find and persecute any followers of On'li
Town watch wives: Travel throughout the town and use there charm to convert people, if stuff hits the fan call in there husbands to protect them.
Zarut: Fuck over On'Li.

(1) The thug you order to bring the money pockets it and leaves your religion and goes off to a tavern.
The townsfolk you converted are a variety of different things. One is a teacher, some are housewives, and a few are manual laborers. There's even 2 lawyers, and some craftsmen.
(4) The town watch heads out to get On'Li's followers. (1) They fail to find any of his followers.
(3) The wives decide to convert their servants. (6) The servants convert but begin an affair with the wives.
(2-1) Zarut gives him a +1 to a random action next turn.
(4) The fires are put out by the people.

Spoiler: Zarut (click to show/hide)

Damn it all to hell.

Have them hold the concert.
The two give their concert to (4) a midsize crowd. (3) The crowd has an okay time, but they weren't impressed.

Spoiler: Doh Ray Me (click to show/hide)

Prophet: convert the brothel: madam, employees, and customers.
Boobs: All good things come in pairs: give back the mindless one's mind (also convert her to worship me). Resurrect my first prophetess.
Make a note that respect for the dead, the act of sex, and the mindless and mental are now tenets of my faith. A they always have been.
(1) Your prophet turns out to be gay. So guess what kind of place he is in.
(5) you give her back her mind, (6) convert her so that she's obsessed with you, and (3) you get her out of the tomb she was buried in.
(3) You make a note to get a holy book written, with pictures.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

DISPENSE TACTICAL HATS
(2) Nope

Lupus: imbue wolves with holy light of gentlemanly behavior.
Dog-Prophet: convert any bears in the area to the ways of Lupus.
Converted Wolves: found a village.
Insane Teenage Apprentice: work on the Holy Testament of Barkety-Woof, a book of barking, howling chants for all faithful of Lupus to repeat.

(1) Your wolves become extremely ill-mannered and swear most vulgarly, and commit cruel acts in a way that would offend even murderers and rapists.
(3) The dog converts one bear
(2) The wolves are too busy torturing a poor innocent traveler.
(6) The apprentice does, before being whipped by his master for not working.

Spoiler: Lupus (click to show/hide)

All: Attract ghosts to the new ghost-town to make it a literal ghost-town.
(1) All the ghosts flee from the anti-ghost measures your prophet is setting up.

Spoiler: The Rider (click to show/hide)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 31, 2013, 07:50:12 pm »

Imbue 24 of my followers with super-strength, and give them the task of carrying my dice around.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 31, 2013, 07:53:48 pm »

Investigate the town to the west. See if I can convert any while I am investigating. Also create a horrible monster to kill the raiders and use for a quest later.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 31, 2013, 07:58:28 pm »

Investigate the town to the west. See if I can convert any while I am investigating. Also create a horrible monster to kill the raiders and use for a quest later.
As in your god investigate?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 33