Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

Author Topic: Shadowrun - Chapter 2 Prologue: A Bit of a Situation  (Read 32253 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shadowrun - Chapter 1: Smash and Grab
« Reply #285 on: September 20, 2013, 06:35:37 pm »

Get the van running and check what all is inside of it as I contact those who have commlinks.

Nalmar activates his commlink as he speaks,

"So to those of you guys who can hear me, didn't know if you weren't aware that this was gonna happen or if you're just slow on the uptake but the law is on its way. I'd rather not be here when they arrive so hurry your asses up or am I gonna have to buy some time?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 20, 2013, 08:55:33 pm »

((...Can we hear him?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 21, 2013, 07:59:13 am »

Run.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 21, 2013, 08:25:27 am »

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 21, 2013, 10:29:00 am »

she tries to counter the spell with a strength of 10.
(Thanks for remembering the force, but counterspelling doesn't need a force value, especially since it doesn't cause drain.)
Guinevere: Counterspelling (1/?)
No matter how hard you try, you cannot shake the spell. The pair of yellow eyes stare unshakably at you, keeping your gaze transfixed on them.
"LEAVE! NOW!"
With that, the spell abruptly ends, leaving you standing alone in a corridor.

Get everyone together and start heading upstairs. Make sure to reload my assault rifle if I haven't already.
You round up the crew and start taking them upstairs, including Guinevere, who was standing bewildered in the middle of an empty corridor.
Three floors up, the stairwell starts to get smokey, and on the fourth floor, the rest of the stairs have collapsed, and there are a lot of things on fire, namely the door.

Get the van running and check what all is inside of it as I contact those who have commlinks.
Well it's Boomer's van, so it has a lot of explosives and makeshift blasting equipment inside. As for getting it running, Boomer still has the key.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 21, 2013, 10:34:18 am »

"Wow. I feel like we missed something...and that Boomer would be a bad choice to take along on any black ops mission."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 21, 2013, 10:57:19 am »

"No shit. Now find the fire exit. We need to get out of here."

Stay low and wrap some cloth around my nose and mouth so I don't breathe in too much smoke. Head for the fire exit as quick as possible and book it.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 21, 2013, 11:24:28 am »

Guinevere followed, looking somewhat shaken. She was nowhere near a novice mage- she should have been able to dispel that illusion. Hearing the other runners talk, she spoke up.

"We were supposed to come here, destroy the data, and leave the lab relatively intact. We did most of those things, no?" She said towards Mos, before walking over to everyone on the smoky floor, tapping their shoulders and casting oxygenate at a power of two for everyone, to prevent smoke inhalation.
I need to put something interesting here.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 21, 2013, 01:12:59 pm »

"Two out of three isn't bad."

follow Guinevere.
Sig

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 21, 2013, 10:04:14 pm »

Oh. Dur. Sorry bout that.

Hop in the van, toss the keys to Nalmar. "Let's get going."
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 26, 2013, 12:54:59 am »

walking over to everyone on the smoky floor, tapping their shoulders and casting oxygenate at a power of two for everyone, to prevent smoke inhalation.

Guinevere: Spellcasting (8)
Guinevere: Drain Resist (1/1)
Guinevere: Spellcasting (3)
Guinevere: Drain Resist (1/1)
Guinevere: Spellcasting (3)
Guinevere: Drain Resist (2/1)
Mos, Hakron and Tom get +8, +3 and +3, respectively, to all resistance tests involving inhaled toxins or smoke.

Stay low and wrap some cloth around my nose and mouth so I don't breathe in too much smoke. Head for the fire exit as quick as possible and book it.
follow Guinevere.
Hakron: Smoke Resist (4/4)
Mos: Smoke Resist (2/4)
Tom: Smoke Resist (3/4)
Guinevere: Smoke Resist (1/4)
Spoiler: Condition Track (click to show/hide)
Just about everyone feels at least some of the effects of smoke inhalation, but are able to get to a window and out to the fire escape with minimal trouble, albeit dodging flames the whole time.
[ROLL]
Mos looks like he's about to pass out. He staggers, holding himself up against the railing before vomiting over the side.
Spoiler: Condition Track (click to show/hide)
Guinevere: Medicine (3)
Mos seems to have some sort of disease. It looks like some kind of severe flu, but the symptoms are progressing too rapidly to be anything ordinary. One thing you can tell for certain is that he's going to need a doctor, and he'll probably pass out before he gets to one. You can tell that it won't kill him any time soon, but you don't have the equipment on hand to accurately diagnose him.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 26, 2013, 07:31:48 am »

"Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. I feel like drek."
Sig

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 26, 2013, 08:40:57 am »

"Into the truck! Let's get out of here!"

Help everyone into the truck and shut the door. Try not to touch or get near Mos as much as I can.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 26, 2013, 02:26:06 pm »

Start the van, once everyone is in that is getting in drive off in the opposite direction from the sound of the sirens.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 27, 2013, 10:00:34 pm »

"Damn it, come here, let's get you inside before you keel over." Guinevere says, moving over to support Mos, stabilizing him with both her magic at a power of 5 and with her physical medical skill after dragging him inside the van. She also casts a physical barrier at a power of 5 between the sick mage and the rest of the crew, in case the flu proves infectious.
I need to put something interesting here.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22