Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22

Author Topic: Shadowrun - Chapter 2 Prologue: A Bit of a Situation  (Read 32331 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Shadowrun - Chapter 1: Smash and Grab
« Reply #210 on: July 18, 2013, 08:42:12 pm »

"Yeah, watch out with Detect Enemies. It wouldn't detect a terrorist planning to set off a bomb right next to you or a crazy guy planning to kill anyone he sees; it only detects those who have direct, specific enmity towards you."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 18, 2013, 09:46:59 pm »

"so then, breach or no Breach? I'd feel safer if we just hit them and were done with it"
Wait for feedback from the clairvoyance before proceeding
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 18, 2013, 10:42:31 pm »

"We gotta breach eventually. Now's as good a time as any. Just warning you..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 18, 2013, 10:47:31 pm »

((What explosives am I carrying, if any?))
I don't know, what explosives did you bring with you? I'm assuming you're not carrying all of the explosives on your character sheet, (one of the reasons I'm dreading copying down your character sheet, by the way) because lugging around High Explosive Ballistic Missiles wherever you go is kind of ridiculous. Hell just having them is kind of ridiculous. Do you have a story reason for having these, or do I have to start making availability checks?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 18, 2013, 10:49:35 pm »

"Right. If there's only 3 of them, we can take 'em if we move fast and with surprise on our side. Just don't get hit if you can."

Breach after getting the info from clairvoyance.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 18, 2013, 10:52:57 pm »

"Don't tempt fate, moron. Just open the door."
Sig

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 18, 2013, 11:16:54 pm »

((I used to be a demolitions contractor before I broke regulations, and ended up facing a several year prison stint. I paid a hacker my life savings to get rid of any trace of me, and grabbed what I could from my last job. I don't even know with the missiles. I think I just have a grenade of each type with me.))

I'm going to get a thermal smoke grenade out, and activate it. Then I'm going to draw my pistol, and put a clip through his head.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 19, 2013, 07:23:22 am »

((I used to be a demolitions contractor before I broke regulations, and ended up facing a several year prison stint. I paid a hacker my life savings to get rid of any trace of me, and grabbed what I could from my last job.
((To clarify: You mean your character, right? When you put it in OOC parenthesis, it's hard to tell...))
Sig

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 20, 2013, 04:57:10 pm »

((I used to be a demolitions contractor before I broke regulations, and ended up facing a several year prison stint. I paid a hacker my life savings to get rid of any trace of me, and grabbed what I could from my last job.
((To clarify: You mean your character, right? When you put it in OOC parenthesis, it's hard to tell...))
Uh... Sure. My character, of course. >.>
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 22, 2013, 07:17:13 am »

Is there an exit from the room other than the ceiling or front door?
There's a fairly thick window about twice your size, but other than that, no.
If there are any blastdoors in CorpSec's way close them, if there are sprinklers or the like in the hallway turn them on, just do anything in general to slow or annoy them.
I'm going to get a thermal smoke grenade out, and activate it. Then I'm going to draw my pistol, and put a clip through his head.
Most of the CorpSec in the building has already made it to the top floor. Through the doorway to the Head Researcher's office, they see a dwarf covered in explosives violently unloading an entire pistol clip into the back of the Head Researcher's head, who is already lying unconscious under about a foot of rubble, before the fire door slams closed and the automatic extinguishers cover the hallway in freezing white foam. They are very understandably confused.
Nalmar now notices someone trying to get into the security controls. CorpSec is obviously aware that someone is tampering with the automated systems.

She casts Clairvoyance at a strength of 7
Your clairvoyance is still clouded and hazy, but you can make out the misshapen forms of the creatures in the room ahead. They all appear to be of the same species, but each one has different mutations and deformities. At one point, these animals may have been dogs, or even coyotes. They stand about 4 feet tall on all fours, and they snarl and bark at each other as they fight over the scraps from a fresh kill.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 22, 2013, 01:28:49 pm »

No breach?  ???

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 22, 2013, 08:48:54 pm »

No breach?  ???
I assumed you guys wanted the info from clairvoyance so you could decide a course of action. That and I can't start combat unless you guys actually post combat actions. So far all I've seen is "wait for X to happen".

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 22, 2013, 10:14:28 pm »

"I, oh my... these are some large type of canines around... four to five feet tall?" Guinevere says, opening her eyes. "They seem feral, so I wouldn't count on any sort of negotiation or friendliness, the fact they're probably eating someone doesn't help their case."
I need to put something interesting here.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 22, 2013, 10:18:57 pm »

Fight the person trying to get into the security controls off, if that starts to fail then wipe the system of everything and make it unusable before making my escape to the real world erasing any traces of my being there as I go.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 22, 2013, 10:31:51 pm »

((Oh, okay. That's fair enough.))

"Well, at least they don't have guns. Hopefully. Let's do this!"

Breach the door and fire narrow bursts at the closest hostile creatures.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22