Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The Reboot Plot? (Don't vote yet)

Time Skip to Future (Several years, no current threats, heavy magic restrictions, living their own lives for the moment)
Matrix Wake Up -Layar- (Lost the final battle and were captured by the Layar. Have woken up to worl taken over. MUCH weaker than believed in 'Matrix')
Matrix Wake Up -Osmodias- (Dreamworld due to mass mind control and mind domination. Powers lost or exaggerated in the dream state)
Ashley Void Takeover Plot? (Void being takeover)
???
??????
Random Voters thingy for those who feel like voting for nothing.

Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 499

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls IC OOC (Currently voting for V3 RotMG)  (Read 263302 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I... may i... um... e-enter your... your mind...? I'm... I'm curious and... AH!" Selina blushes bright red. (1500)
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cyrielle randomly kicks @Elf in the crotch.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

@Elf is....eating waffles. And technically doesn't have anything to do with this.
"Hey, man, what the fuck?!
I'm not even behind this one!"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You made the post. I doubt that you are innocent. Perhaps one of your characters did it, but you created your characters, defined what they would do and made them do it hence you are liable."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

She reaches up, taking the photo off of her face and making it disappear as well. "You may. Thank you for asking."

((I need to sleep. Yall have a good night. Bleh.))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"If I wanted to embarrass Selina, I'd have done it myself. Fourth wall doesn't exist.

I made the post. Doesn't mean I, personally, committed the action with in."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I wonder, if this continues, would we end up breaking the fourth wall of other, related threads..."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Selina tries to ease herself into Yuri's mind, careful not to overwhelm her.

((Agreed, need sleep. Will be on again in... 20 hours or so...))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I don't know.

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go acquire an icepack for my crotch. Go kick my characters in the balls, why don't you?"

@Elf walks off, cursing.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle finishes putting on his clothes and contemplates his lonesomeness.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"M.D.P.D. Technically if it weren't for the fact that all of us either don't have a magic persona or recognize they aren't us then we all would have it."
"It's actually referred to as disassociate identity disorder, and I don't know if being possessed by a demon counts."
"Technically, it's not possession. Technically, I'm also a customer! Why is no one serving me!"

"Please... please don't leave me alone... I... I don't want to... to be alone with her..." Selina looks very afraid, and is shaking a bit.
"I won't leave you alone..." She glances suspiciously at Kyle when he makes his offer. "...I might need to wait for the end of my shift, though."

"Okay... I wonder what this would have been like if everything was almost the same as it is right now only we met in school?"
Angel walks straight over to Kyle and kicks him in the shin. "No!"

"This is why I hate how people educate kids about sex. It's a wonderful thing that should happen between two people that love each other and I don't see what is wrong with that."
"The difference being that you are speaking about it in front of someone who has just had a minor mental breakdown and obviously has problems about it. Please desist or you will be removed."
"Yeah, shut up, Kyle!"

((Yuri is the only actual waitress. I am disappoint.))
((There's also Angel, but you guys are awake when I'm not.
Ampersand caret dollar-sign asterisk time zones.))

"As much as that flatters me Kyle, I'm thinking Yuri this time, or maybe Maria... OR ANGEL! hehehehahahaha!" Selina laughs histarically.
To what should be no one's surprise, Angel swiftly flees the table and wishes there were some normal customers to wait on. Then a couple appear and she waits on them.
"Aren't you a little young to be a waitress?"
"Yes. What would you like to drink?"

"No thanks, but you don't have to worry about Selina, i can hear her thoughts. She just wondered what sleeping with herself would be like. Hehehe." Selina blushes incredibly and moves to the other side of the table before hiding her face. (1800)
Angel looks over at the Selinas, worried.

"No, I mean like normal high school where we don't have awesome powers."
"Would I still exist? AND WHY IS NO ONE SERVING ME?"
The more normal couple looks at Nuriel with concern.

"My... my grades are terrible..."

"I'm way to old for school."
Angel pauses, creates an image of herself near Selina and Conny, and continues waitressing.
Image: "I'm sure they're not that bad, Selina. Conny, you're younger than me."

Kyle snaps his fingers hearing the compromise. Everyone is in their rooms in their homes. They happen to all go to the same high school. And also coincidentally they can use personas. Kyle is reverted back to himself from the persona game Scap ran way back when. If you want to list changes now is a good time.
Oh. This was sudden. Now I need to look up personas.
"I never got my meal!"

Angel and Nuriel, the latter currently transformed to hide her wings, live in Angel's house, undefined as in the original RP. Angel is an 11-year-old freshman; Nuriel is a junior. Angel starts getting dressed for the day; Nuriel, still in her underwear, heads down to get some breakfast, earning her a glare from Angel's mother. After Angel gets dressed, she heads downstairs...followed by Nuriel, who slept in later.
"Getting up way to early again, squirt?"
"I only got up at 6:15."
"Yeah, that's early all right."
The two of them ate breakfast, got their schoolbooks (and, in Angel's case, Collapse, the book she was reading for fun that day), and went to the schoolbus.

((FYI, I don't expect to be on longer than another hour. But I'll be on later. Much later, but later.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Nuriel gets served by Anna. Who is actually being a maid.

"Because you're half naked and I am the only one used to such absurd things? Also because drama. And retcon shenanigans. Whee~"

@Twi is flopping somewhere with Stella.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Yuri's mind was rather welcoming toward Selina, its walls opening up to her, almost seeming to pull her in it was so simple to step inside. There was almost no resistance to it at all, and it seems that Yuri was purposely relaxing her restraint to allow Selina to enter as easily as she was. She lies back against her chair, eyes fluttering a little.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

For most of the maid cafe shenanigans thing that happened, she was still unconscious. She only just woke up in time for the shift to the Highschool thing. So...

Catherine wakes up, and quickly gets dressed. Then she walks downstairs from her and her brother's 'House' to the convenience store below.
"Good morning, little sis. Have a good night's sleep?"
"I guess so... I've got all my stuff for school ready, I guess. You?"
"I had a good rest, at least. Have a good day at school, sis."
"Alright. Have a good day at work, Nico."
Catherine got her stuff, and makes her way off to the bus stop.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle walks down stairs and looks at his watch before he promptly flips out and runs out the door after grabbing a piece of toast.
"Shit I'm late for school!"
He yells as he runs down the street making it to the school quickly.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 499