Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The Reboot Plot? (Don't vote yet)

Time Skip to Future (Several years, no current threats, heavy magic restrictions, living their own lives for the moment)
Matrix Wake Up -Layar- (Lost the final battle and were captured by the Layar. Have woken up to worl taken over. MUCH weaker than believed in 'Matrix')
Matrix Wake Up -Osmodias- (Dreamworld due to mass mind control and mind domination. Powers lost or exaggerated in the dream state)
Ashley Void Takeover Plot? (Void being takeover)
???
??????
Random Voters thingy for those who feel like voting for nothing.

Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 499

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls IC OOC (Currently voting for V3 RotMG)  (Read 263405 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

((katherine?)

Metal!Stella approaches Angel and Kyle.

Anna watches cautiously.

"Kyle, you should probably let her go."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle starts rocking back and forth.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Angel stops asking telling Kyle to let her go and starts just screaming.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle starts to make shushing noises and pets Angels hair.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"... You're scaring her."

Magic!Stella grabs Kyle and pulls him off of Angel, whether he likes it or not! (In theory. In practice this may not be the thing that happens.)

« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 05:27:48 pm by Twi »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle starts to make shushing noises and pets Angels hair.
Angel screams louder.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Demons Run sighs, stepping back and starting to walk away, shaking a little. "Do you think you're the only one that's frightened, or worried, or nervous about this situation? That's upset about her, Angel?"
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Angel continues screaming, but it sounds like she's trying to simultaneously inform Demons Run that her assumptions about why she is screaming are incorrect.
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

She sighs, shaking her head. "let her go, Kyle."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Angel continues screaming and nods.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle disappears.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Angel keeps screaming for a moment, then realizes Kyle's gone. She then holds her knees to her chest and looks around suspiciously for Kyle.
Sig

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"....Good enough."

Stella turns back to normal, finally. She tries hugging Angel lightly.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Angel hugs back, clutching Stella tightly and still looking around for Kyle.
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

She pats Angel's head, then walks off, disappearing.

"Have fun. I'm out."
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 499