Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14

Author Topic: @)~~}~ (RPG) Magia Exquisitis: Bloodrush ~{~~(@  (Read 16259 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: @)~~}~ (RPG) Magia Exquisitis: Bloodrush ~{~~(@
« Reply #135 on: August 13, 2013, 11:12:06 am »

Sunday, December 22th 2013, Week 2, Day 1

Aside from a few minor issues with Alice's well being (Which more or less turned out for the best anyway), the mission went off without a hitch. Carl pays each Bloodrusher Handsomely, aaaaaaand you get some books that were totally not stolen from the vault.

+3000 USD per bloodrusher
+10 Books. Please divide them up so that each one is listed on somebodies character sheet
+Pet Flying Book for Alice
+Some Opportunities from book information overload. I forget who got how many and the logs are not up yet. So I'll post them later.
+1 Point of Constitution for Alice
+1 New Feature for Alice (I'll do it with the reflection, so that I can do it all at once)

You may post Forum Turn actions now. If you can hurry up and get them posted and rolled, I can try to write the thing up on the flight back to Vegas in 24 Hours...

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 13, 2013, 11:35:28 am »

... eeeeh, sure, why not.

Train Mundane Combat ((3d6+2(time), Mundane Combat))

Research a way to control these damn summons! ((Research ((4d6+2(Book)+1d+3(time)=5d6+5))
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 11:37:41 am by ragnarok97071 »
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 13, 2013, 12:02:25 pm »

Action: 6 Hours Training Time Broker stuff with Alan. If I learn how to REBEAD things, I guess we can call that favor paid off. (???)
Action: 4 Hours doing the Cardio/Contain Magic Dance (2d6-1 Perform:Dance)
Action: (2 Hours) 3 merchant hours food shopping merchant bazaars. Looking to buy Royal Bavanas, Naturia Sea-Snails, Dwarven Rock Nuts and any other interesting foods/beverages. Try a lucidity roll to hit the New York bazaar.

Trade any beads needed, but the incomplete Greek Fire Formula and the 'Map to the Dragon's Lair' (Charm 3d6+1, Lucidity 3d6+1)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 12:36:12 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 13, 2013, 12:15:51 pm »

Alice's face broke into a smile as Miles returned to their table, two plates of food in his hands. He seemed distracted however as he sat down at the table, she wondered if it had anything to do with his disappearance earlier. He had said that Diana was watching him now and she began to wonder what exactly had happened during that period of time. It was then that Miles spoke breaking her out of her thoughts, she blushed slightly at his words. No matter what had happened in that space of time nothing could spoil this moment.

”Thank you,You're very handsome yourself” she paused for a moment wondering whether or nor she should ask again about what happened earlier today. Eventually she decided to push it out of her mind, she could focus on that later, tonight she would have fun. She had a bite of the food that Miles had brought back for her, it was surprisingly good. ”You have a good taste in restaurants Miles”

Spend 4 hours practising singing with her new lungs (Advancement check: Perform singing 3d6)

Spend 8 hours trying to find someone who can tell her more about the tattoo that Diana gave her (Charm 4d6+4)

* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 13, 2013, 01:14:31 pm »

"Ah, I'm always looking for new tastes, honestly...it's rare to find something truly unique..."

He pauses to enjoy a sharp drink.

"So, let's talk about you. If we manage to survive Bloodrush, what do you think you'll do with your life? What do you want to do?" He asks.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 13, 2013, 02:54:17 pm »

4 hours: Spar with David. Skill Advancement. 2d6-1 Mundane Combat.
3 hours: Pray to Fen Fwa for Future Healing on Miles, Alice and David. 4d6+2 Piety: Fen Fwa rolled three times.
1 hours: Get on the internets. Mail order a case of a dozen freeze dried icecream bars for 50$
3 hours: Port to Harvard. Check around at the Harvard Underuniversity for this Dr. Tulip person. 4d6+3 Charm.
1 hours: Hide the Escape From Arkham stash at the Congo Base.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 05:18:51 pm by Grek »

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 13, 2013, 03:42:39 pm »

"I... I haven't really thought about it. I suppose I'll probably just go back to being a singer, it's the only thing I was ever really good at and it's what I enjoy the most as well. What about you? What do you plan on doing once all of this is over?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 13, 2013, 04:33:44 pm »

At breakfast, over a delicious bowl of magiflakes (with wonderful occult marshmellows) Jerry turns to David and asks, "You doing anything after breakfast? We could get that spar in that we were talking about yesterday, if you're not busy."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 13, 2013, 04:57:59 pm »

David swallows the last of his breakfast salad, or at least something that might have been called salad if he had not covered it in in sausages, ham, bacon and dressing to the point where any vegetable matter was totally obscured. Put his fork into his plate he looked up at Jerry. "Of course. That sounds like a hell of a good time." He used his finger to wipe a bit of grease off the plate and stuck it into his mouth. "Pretty good timing actually, I was just wondering what I was going to do today."

With that David grabbed the hilt of his sword and brought it up to face height, watching as brain matter bubbled up and out of it to form a vaguely sword shaped object, which then started glowing with sharpened psionic edges. "I can't wait."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 13, 2013, 05:30:23 pm »

Action 4 hours: Practice sword fighting with Jerry. If possible I think the best thing here would be to help Jerry with his roll. If I can't do that I would try to learn a sword fighting maneuver. Mundane Combat 3d6+1 DC 7

Action 4 hours: Training life force. I will go to the The Vast Woods and wander though it as I meditate on myself and the world. Life force? 3d6+1+2 from Wild Aura if applicable. DC 7

Action 4 hours: Training perception. After meditation I will suppress my druid senses as much as I can and train my senses by searching in the wilds, trying to find animals and such, who has ever heard of a canine with such shitty senses? Perception: 2d6-2+2 from Wild Aura if applicable. DC 7

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 13, 2013, 05:32:34 pm »

Jerry brushes his hands on his napkin, wiping away a little trace of milk. "Good to have someone to practice with. Thorton's great, but he outclasses me entirely. At least physically." Hands clean, he draws his own sword, gifted to him by the Ugyone. A steel blade with a sliver basket-hilt of reasonably plain make. The sole embellishment was the elephant design on the pommel, a little religious touch on a sword that could otherwise be found nearly anywhere in the multiverse.

Gesturing with his blade toward the door leading out into the snow, he asks, "Fine weapon you have there. It's clearly enchanted. But let's see how it does."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 13, 2013, 06:05:33 pm »

David follows Jerry side, shivering as they walked into the cold air. He crunched though the snow to one side of the yard and turned to face Jerry, bringing his sword up. "On guard then?" David said as soon as Jerry readied himself. David then lunged forward, sending his sword towards Jerrys abdomen with a slow thrust.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 13, 2013, 06:40:03 pm »

It was a strange site that morning, though perhaps no stranger than any other at the Hostel. A man in a robe, his golden glow washing the the dawn's light out of snow around him. Another man, a head taller and much stronger. Wild and shivering, but fierce. Boisterous, somehow. "Engarde!" And so the spar began.

The first thrust was simple enough to dodge - just a side step and a counter across the hip, from below. The next, not so much. His opponent was skilled, after all.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 13, 2013, 07:56:17 pm »

David paired a blow then danced away for a second from Jerry. "You mentioned this sword is enchanted? I guess that might be true, it sure changes what it looks like, but one would think a enchanted sword would actually help my swordsmanship some. Maybe I got ripped off in the enchantment department neh?" With this David dived back in towards Jerry, raining heavy but clumsy blows on his guard from above. "I actually got it as a gift from the vampire I went to the ball with. I was pretty surprised that she apparently though enough of me, although she did make it clear that the sword was useless to her, druids only it seems."

As Jerry pressed him back onto the defensive he noticed the symbol on the flashing silver blade. "What is the story behind your sword? Holy symbol of some type?" David then let go of the hilt with his left hand, bunching it into a fist he sent it towards Jerrys stomach. For a moment he felt the his blood soar and imagined himself morphing his hand into a claw to rip the entrails from his sparing partner. David smiled wildly at the thought, but resisted the urge.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 08:51:49 pm by Criptfeind »

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 13, 2013, 08:38:42 pm »

Druids dance, priests parry, swords sing and the snow scatters. "Fairly close. It's a symbol of mercy. You see-" A fist lashes out and the priest crumples.

"Ouh, good one. Ouch. Didn't expect that. Suppose I deserved it, fighting with armour your sword can't cut." Jerry rises with a cough, offering his hand to David. "Where was I? Right. Swords. The ceremony to welcome new converts into the worship of Vich Gor'Teerech is similar to knighting - they bow, the priest lays the tip of the sword on their collar and they swear an oath of piety. The sword is symbolic of that. Means that I'm accepting surrenders."

He cracks his neck, picks up his sword and asks: "Round two?"
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14