Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20

Author Topic: Paradise: a Peaceful, Happy RTD: Very tentatively dropped  (Read 25737 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Paradise: a Peaceful, Happy RTD: Very tentatively dropped
« on: June 27, 2013, 02:43:51 pm »

: "Hi! I'm Nelly, the guardian of the realm. You look kind of lost... who are you? And where did you come from?"

Name:
Brief bio:
Simple appearance:
Class:
Starting item:

Player list (0/4):

Waitlist:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 03:02:47 pm by freeformschooler »

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Paradise: a Peaceful, Happy RTD
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 02:47:42 pm »

Lets DO THIS.

Gimme a min.

Name: Carrot Hardstroke
Brief bio: A dwarven bard who, as the people of the deep often do, discovered the unerring power of rock and metal. He comes from the halls of Khazad'durn, in search of the deepest of all chords.
Simple appearance: A short fellow, with a generous red beard and nigh-shaved head hair. He wears a long green cloak of his forefathers, and wears the ceremonial Dwarven Horned Helmet and Chain Shirt (Under a very comfortable cloth padding).
Class: Groovesmith
Starting item: Thundering Axe
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 03:01:49 pm by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 02:48:07 pm »

Name:  Kyle Johnson
Brief bio:  Kyle was born in Florida and... Wait this isn't California.
Simple appearance:  Tall man wearing a trench coat and cowboy hat with a mask that looks like a foxes face on it.
Class:  Gunslinger
Starting item:  Magi pistol. (How does it work without ammo? Magic.)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 02:53:12 pm by kj1225 »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 02:48:35 pm »

Name: Rutger Richter Rubinstein
Brief bio: an extradimensional realtor mostly dealing with wizards, selling safe demiplane space and such, Rutger obtained this fine contract from a nice fellow with fifty horns, twenty eyes, purple skin and a rather businesslike attitude. As he arrives here, he can't help but feel that he's made a mistake of some kind.
Simple appearance: a bald, dark-skinned fellow with a rather skinny build in his mid-twenties dressed in a black tuxedo with a magenta shirt and a rather prominent black bowtie.
Class: Dimension Jumper
Starting item: Interdimensional Briefcase

Does that work?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 03:33:22 pm by Harry Baldman »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 02:49:39 pm »

Name: Clair
Brief bio: A normal dog from Britain
Simple appearance: A red small dog
Class: Paladin
Starting item: collar.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 02:52:01 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 02:49:49 pm »

ffs game must join. Reserve me while I wait for inspiration! D:

Noooooooo!

EDIT: Do waitlist me.

EDIT EDIT: Very late full application.

Name: Cray
Brief bio: Cray is a novice summoner, trained to conjure things from other worlds to serve her. This requires a fair amount of finesse and experimentation to get just right, but Cray's inquisitive and carefree enough to fit the job well.
Simple appearance: A fair-skinned girl with a white ponytail, scorpion tail, and some chitin plating.
Class: Summoner
Starting item: Chalice of Sacrifice
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 07:48:45 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 02:50:22 pm »

Reser-"Warning - while you were reading 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post."

Nevermind. Waitlist me.

Name: The Shifter
Brief Bio: Was a supernatural thief, stealing unusual objects such as amulets, talismans, etc. in a strange city of magic floating about the void.
Simple Appearance: Originally consisted of roughly seven hundred metal "bones" shifting around constantly, with a blue flame contained within its' "head." Now consists of nothing more than the blue flame, and three pieces of metal floating around it.
Class: Metal Shifter - Can control metal, moving it around or altering its' appearance.
Starting Item: 3 pieces of metal. Steel, specifically.

This good? Poke me with a PM when/if I'm up.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 02:59:49 pm by HFS »

Antur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2013, 02:56:18 pm »

Waitlist i guess.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2013, 03:00:42 pm »

...4 players :/

Waitlist.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 08:56:21 pm by Tiruin »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2013, 03:25:40 pm »

Name: Herman Vladkov
Brief bio: Herman is a questing Bearman from the North who adores playing his handmade tambourine. He charms bears, trees and the ladies with his sensual tambourine jazz-folk rhythms, and is beginning to master the art of the handclap. When he's not playing percussive seduction rituals, he likes to take on the form of a bear and travel across the snowy wastes. He has a good sense of humour and sounds remarkably like Sean Connery when he speaks.
Simple appearance: Quite hairy all over, Herman's head is adorned with a lovely halo of scruffy white hair which is entirely uncombable. He's an average height and quite swarthy. He looks quite gruff but he has a charming twinkle in his eye, attractive teeth, and soft furry clothing.
Class: Musical Bearman
Starting item: Handmade tambourine
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 03:33:39 pm by lawastooshort »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2013, 03:30:28 pm »

Dammit.

Name:  Systar
Bio:  An adventurer that relies on illusion magic to get what he wants.  He'd rather not fight in person, but isn't a coward and will fight if he must.  Likes treasure.
Appearence:  A short man with dark hair and grey eyes. A pointed nose, strong chin, and cleanshaven face.  Wears plain robes, sturdy for adventuring.  Tends to have a slight grin.
Class:  Illusionist.
Starting Item:  A staff that can appear to be many other things, as required.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 03:34:01 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2013, 03:50:39 pm »

Lets DO THIS.

Gimme a min.

Name: Carrot Hardstroke
Brief bio: A dwarven bard who, as the people of the deep often do, discovered the unerring power of rock and metal. He comes from the halls of Khazad'durn, in search of the deepest of all chords.
Simple appearance: A short fellow, with a generous red beard and nigh-shaved head hair. He wears a long green cloak of his forefathers, and wears the ceremonial Dwarven Horned Helmet and Chain Shirt (Under a very comfortable cloth padding).
Class: Groovesmith
Starting item: Thundering Axe
Name:  Kyle Johnson
Brief bio:  Kyle was born in Florida and... Wait this isn't California.
Simple appearance:  Tall man wearing a trench coat and cowboy hat with a mask that looks like a foxes face on it.
Class:  Gunslinger
Starting item:  Magi pistol. (How does it work without ammo? Magic.)
Name: Rutger Richter Rubinstein
Brief bio: an extradimensional realtor mostly dealing with wizards, selling safe demiplane space and such, Rutger obtained this fine contract from a nice fellow with fifty horns, twenty eyes, purple skin and a rather businesslike attitude. As he arrives here, he can't help but feel that he's made a mistake of some kind.
Simple appearance: a bald, dark-skinned fellow with a rather skinny build in his mid-twenties dressed in a black tuxedo with a magenta shirt and a rather prominent black bowtie.
Class: Dimension Jumper
Starting item: Interdimensional Briefcase

Does that work?
Name: Clair
Brief bio: A normal dog from Britain
Simple appearance: A red small dog
Class: Paladin
Starting item: collar.

: "Oh! So it's... Kyle, Carrot, Rutger and Claire. Good to meet you!"

Nelly perks up.

: "This place is called Paradise. It's a beautiful land, often considered the universe's reward to its most determined inhabitants. To enter, you just have to go through that door."

Hee-hee!

: "Oh, but... it's locked! I know how to unlock it, though. Those pendants around your necks (or under your beards) are the keys to Paradise. Why don't you take them off and give them to me? I'll use them to open the way."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2013, 03:52:06 pm »

"No."
Kyle pulls out his pistol and points it at Nelly.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2013, 03:54:21 pm »

"No."
Kyle pulls out his pistol and points it at Nelly.

: "Please don't hurt me!"

Nelly cowers.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2013, 03:55:04 pm »

"Tell me how to open the door and I won't have to."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20