Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 41

Author Topic: BM XLII - Game Over: Mafia Win!  (Read 75201 times)

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BM XLII - Day One - A Cunning Plan
« Reply #300 on: July 28, 2013, 03:27:24 pm »

Bah, meant Toon Mafia.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 28, 2013, 03:41:58 pm »

Lets get off of that comment, shall we?
Okay, so far
Dave is absolutely screwed unless a miracle happens
We have someone new to mafia
NQT is using teal 4noraisin
And thats all.
Its still RVS.

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 28, 2013, 04:32:03 pm »

Okay, so far
And thats all.
Its still RVS.
Saying that makes me less likely to move off of that comment.
Can you discribe the miracle that could happen and cause him to be less screwed, and if so who would you shift your vote too?
We do.  Actually we have a few.  How are you planing on getting a read on them?
Actually a very good reason.  That's his IC voice, where we can assume he's telling the complete truth and nothing but the truth, not that this means we should be extra suspicious of anything around the IC voice that ISN'T in the voice as it can be lies.
So you plan on lynching someone you voted for randomly?  That's a horrible policy.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 28, 2013, 04:36:27 pm »

Okay, so far
And thats all.
Its still RVS.
Saying that makes me less likely to move off of that comment.
Can you discribe the miracle that could happen and cause him to be less screwed, and if so who would you shift your vote too?
We do.  Actually we have a few.  How are you planing on getting a read on them?
Actually a very good reason.  That's his IC voice, where we can assume he's telling the complete truth and nothing but the truth, not that this means we should be extra suspicious of anything around the IC voice that ISN'T in the voice as it can be lies.
So you plan on lynching someone you voted for randomly?  That's a horrible policy.
I didnt know that was his IC voice, i thought the small italics seperated from the rest of the post with a lien was IC.
And the miracle would be someone somehow acting MORE scummy or being a troll and claiming scum.

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 28, 2013, 04:42:13 pm »

I didnt know that was his IC voice, i thought the small italics seperated from the rest of the post with a lien was IC.
And the miracle would be someone somehow acting MORE scummy or being a troll and claiming scum.
Ah, that sort of miracle.  Yeah, that would do it.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 28, 2013, 05:07:25 pm »

Griffionday:
Again, why am I still being voted by you?  And since this isn't your first time, why are you using this particular voting pattern?

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 28, 2013, 05:44:06 pm »

Griffinpup:
Griffionday:
Again, why am I still being voted by you?  And since this isn't your first time, why are you using this particular voting pattern?
I'm unsure as to what one would gain from utilizing a pattern for their votes; care to explain?  Would this be a meta for RVS votes? 

The first time it was a random vote.

The second time... I dislike the fact that you seem to be stockpiling cases against people.  You are also asking for people to put in effort where you're not gaining anything, which is indicative that you are trying to make a presence in the game.  If you don't gain anything from someone's reads why are you asking for them?

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 28, 2013, 05:47:03 pm »

Alright, i think this is enough for a day one.
Shorten.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
Re: BM XLII - Day One - A Cunning Plan - Replacement Needed
« Reply #308 on: July 28, 2013, 05:53:34 pm »

Dave:  Have I investigated any of them already, and have I made made any of those investigations public? I can't answer the question to the best of my ability until I know that.
You've investigated one of them, and they are confirmed not scum, but youre not sure if theres only 1 scum left, or 2
you realize that that's not actually possible, right? You always know the number of scum.
This. Number of scum is always known because a player's alignment is announced at death. If there was one left, I would investigate whoever seemed to be defending him from being lynched, and if there were two, I would pick the scummiest player whose alignment I didn't know.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 28, 2013, 06:19:38 pm »

The second time... I dislike the fact that you seem to be stockpiling cases against people.  You are also asking for people to put in effort where you're not gaining anything, which is indicative that you are trying to make a presence in the game.  If you don't gain anything from someone's reads why are you asking for them?
Stop putting words in my mouth!  I never said that I had nothing to gain from someone's reads!  In fact, I never even asked for the reads in the first place.  I prodded at the confusing wordings of the reads, and that's it.
But to answer your first sentence.  Explain what you mean.  What "cases" would I be stockpiling, and why is that scummy?
And to your second sentence, find me a REAL example of when I asked people to put forth effort when I'm not gaining anything.

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
  • Dave The Avatarless, Master of Comebacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 28, 2013, 06:41:30 pm »

A note towards imperial. Though he has yet to accuse me of being scum, he still sees it fit to vote for me. Obviously he has no reason to vote for anyone because...HE IS THE SCUM. Dun dun dun....

Unvote griffin, vote Imperial

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 28, 2013, 06:55:51 pm »

GriffDay:
Also, why didn't you raise these concerns when you voted me?  You asked me questions, I answered them, and then you posted multiple times without anything addressed to me.  Eventually I asked you why your vote was still on me, and you pull out multiple reasons that you had never even mentioned before.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 28, 2013, 07:05:37 pm »

A note towards imperial. Though he has yet to accuse me of being scum, he still sees it fit to vote for me. Obviously he has no reason to vote for anyone because...HE IS THE SCUM. Dun dun dun....

I no longer have any reason to take you seriously.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 28, 2013, 08:34:48 pm »

Also, I declare you scum. Terrible scum.

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
  • Dave The Avatarless, Master of Comebacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 28, 2013, 08:43:26 pm »

Also, I declare you scum. Terrible scum.
Under what grounds/evidence do ou declare me scum? Or are you just saying "He's scum" to cover your ass?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 41