Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 45

Author Topic: Super-RtD: Powers for Justice, Profit, or Fun: Yeah, it's dead. Sorry.  (Read 54516 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Super-RtD: Powers for Justice, Profit, or Fun: Not Nuked?!?
« Reply #600 on: August 04, 2013, 07:27:42 am »

Hmm...I should probably be subtle about this....

Slowly approach the nice man, waving happily then kick him repeatedly in the nuts and rip off his belt, grabbing his guns as well. :P Then run off

Also do the Zoidberg Woopwoopwoopwoopwoop when/if successful/totally fail
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: August 04, 2013, 07:38:23 am »

fly around looking for superheroes, try focusing my flame sheath into spheres around my hands and hurling them at random cars and buildings.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: August 04, 2013, 08:40:39 am »

The magician or something like that so long as it isn't copyrighted already.
Read a book.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: August 04, 2013, 09:01:22 am »

Ignore annoying woman.
"I'm afraid you've taken someone who belongs to me, sirs."
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: August 04, 2013, 10:58:34 am »

Oszkar thinks about the cousin's daughter. Maybe he could call her up. Or maybe he'd best stick with his son.

Go see if retirement home is in one piece.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: August 04, 2013, 11:44:10 am »

Hm... Guess the guy was just crazy. The hell are they waiting for though? Irving stands up, looking at the three monsters in turn warily, clutching his stab wound still. He probably has a good spot of blood on his clothing now, and damn it still hurts, more so with all that wrestling. Love ponders as to if he could outrun them, but he doubts it, at least with three of them.

...He's not sure if they're paying attention to him anymore actually, at least fully. Do they hear something? See something that he doesn't? He's only seen their human shard, but he's never experienced what they must actually see... He's not sure if he wants to though. Either way, Love will try to capitalize on this by slowly edging towards more medicinal supplies because while fleeing would be nice and something he really wants to do he knows he'll probably get an infection and die a slow death that way if he doesn't treat it soon.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #606 on: August 04, 2013, 11:57:52 am »

Sooo, im a superhero with super powers and no weaknesses... That didnt obtain powers in any form? EHhhhh... Thats kinda weird... But, if i get a 1, it means i can unlock powers as i play, rather than beggining with them, right? Please be so please be so!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 12:03:24 pm by Sarzael »
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: August 04, 2013, 01:31:58 pm »

Sooo, im a superhero with super powers and no weaknesses... That didnt obtain powers in any form? EHhhhh... Thats kinda weird... But, if i get a 1, it means i can unlock powers as i play, rather than beggining with them, right? Please be so please be so!
Getting a 1 for origin means you have the superpowers of Batman, ie: None.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: August 04, 2013, 01:50:26 pm »

I got powers and I started with none. And they're even kind of the powers I wanted in the first place. Go figure.

Fewer superpowers than Batman, actually. You don't have virtually limitless money, for one.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #609 on: August 04, 2013, 02:01:52 pm »

I got powers and I started with none. And they're even kind of the powers I wanted in the first place. Go figure.

Fewer superpowers than Batman, actually. You don't have virtually limitless money, for one.
Sooo, i can actually get the powers later on, right? Thanks god O_O. *Awaits next turn*
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: August 04, 2013, 02:04:31 pm »

((Hmm, as the person I am attempting to rescue is inactive, i'll just try to capture my unconscious target))

Morph tentacles to restrain Grey Merrow, then take him to the nearest police department.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: August 04, 2013, 09:41:35 pm »

Wake up.
((By the time I succeed in this, enough turns will have passed for me to reenact the plot of Rage.))
[3] You stir. Prepare to enact the plot of Rage...

Hmm...I should probably be subtle about this....
Slowly approach the nice man, waving happily then kick him repeatedly in the nuts and rip off his belt, grabbing his guns as well. :P Then run off
Also do the Zoidberg Woopwoopwoopwoopwoop when/if successful/totally fail
Subtle, huh?
[4v5] You grab the man's belt, but it's too well secured!
"...What are you doing?"
"Woopwoopwoopwoop--"
"Great."

fly around looking for superheroes, try focusing my flame sheath into spheres around my hands and hurling them at random cars and buildings.
[3,6] You locate a few unsuspecting superheroes...those Arthropoid guys.

The magician or something like that so long as it isn't copyrighted already.
Read a book.
It probably is. You go with Illusionist, which fits your powers better IIRC.
[5] You...read really well? It's closing time at the library, though, and you don't have a card.

Ignore annoying woman.
"I'm afraid you've taken someone who belongs to me, sirs."
"Oh?"
"This guy?"
"Why'dyo think you can just barge--"
"Quiet down. Well, who is it?"
...Either way, Love will try to capitalize on this by slowly edging towards more medicinal supplies because while fleeing would be nice and something he really wants to do he knows he'll probably get an infection and die a slow death that way if he doesn't treat it soon.
[4] You grab some Band-Aids and antibiotics.

Oszkar thinks about the cousin's daughter. Maybe he could call her up. Or maybe he'd best stick with his son.

Go see if retirement home is in one piece.
[6] The residents didn't even notice the blast, in part because many are blind and/or deaf.

((Hmm, as the person I am attempting to rescue is inactive, i'll just try to capture my unconscious target))

Morph tentacles to restrain Grey Merrow, then take him to the nearest police department.
[6] You turn into a tangle of tentacles that engulfs Merrow. You cannot, however, move him--aside from lacking any kind of limbs, he's at least twice as big as you!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: August 04, 2013, 09:47:31 pm »

Explain that Issac is MY psychic, and I control EVIL! Mention teh nuke, too.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: August 04, 2013, 09:48:36 pm »

Put the book away and then start walking around the town.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: August 05, 2013, 12:21:44 am »

search for more technologically based superheroes/villians.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 45