Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 45

Author Topic: Super-RtD: Powers for Justice, Profit, or Fun: Yeah, it's dead. Sorry.  (Read 54569 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Super-RtD: Powers for Justice, Profit, or Fun: Not Nuked?!?
« Reply #555 on: July 30, 2013, 10:31:26 pm »

Head to the park, and absorb all the vines there into my body.
[6] Oh dear, I was just imagining what would happen if you got this.
You reach out with a vine and start bringing them into your body. Your skin bulges with the pressure and soon explodes. You are now a mass of dead skin and flesh next to a sentient and partly mobile patch of vines. You feel your control extending through the vines. [4-1] You feel your leaves moving in a way that you think means there's a sound.

More headbutting!
((I'm beginning to think I should just wait to go to jail and break out there. I think it might be easier.))
[2] You knock yourself unconscious again and are brought out of the mech suit.

USE SEMISUPERSTRENGTH TO TOSS LITTLE BABBY MAN.
[5+1v1] Let it be said that the man is taken care of.

Wait for something interesting to happen. Maybe watch the news./b]
[3] Holy crap, Chicago got hit by a terrorist attack!

restate demand for phlebotinum, if none is received kill them both and burn the building down.
"Gimme the juice."
"...Oh sh**."
You kill them and burn the building. Thank goodness you're not trying to be a hero...

Charge at Gray Merrow, turning my right arm into a lance of sorts, and try to impale him/her. 
Him.
[5v5-1] "ARGH!" You hit him in the shoulder, just missing the shiny woman.

Wander streets looking for interesting tech to assimilate

((why yes I AM angling for flameboys armor :P))
Too bad said armor is in custody.
[4] You see someone walking past, shrugging to hide some kind of gun in his coat.

Ooh, her arm even looked to be growing back. How interesting, Oszkar finds. And heartwarming, too.

"You're welcome, young lady. Say, do you feel any different now? After the big explosion, I mean. Like... unusual, somehow. Like those people that are always flying about and destroying things on TV, those super-people and whatnot. I certainly feel different - I can now do that healing thing that I did to you."

Examine little girl's arm stump, question.
"Um, my arm is tingly."
It looks like someone's upper arm, severed neatly and covered with skin. It's growing slowly; if you squint you think you can just see it.

[I think I can fix that little problem...]
-snip-
Nonononnononononon"Nononononononononnono! I REFUSE! GET OFF!" Irving didn't know entirely what he was attempting, too blinded by a mixture of rage, panic, and fear, trying to mess with their heads in the most volatile, violent, and horrific manner he can manage.
[2] Bzzzzzz...
"What the hell?"
"Ugh."
"Mildly annoying."
The vine-thing puts its vines over Love.
"No. More useful alive. And what about the other one?"
"Got 'im restrained with other'ns."
"Do the same to this one, then go back. That one seems likely to have some level of super-strength."
The vine one grunts and heads over to the other prisoner. The woman looks at Irving.
"Who are you?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: July 30, 2013, 10:34:32 pm »

Grope towards the sound.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 10:42:41 pm by Chink »

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: July 30, 2013, 10:35:47 pm »

SAVE IRVING! YELL HIS NAME IN MY HEAD!
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: July 30, 2013, 10:36:52 pm »

Kyle shrugs.
"Must be a slow news day. I mean it's not even an interesting place like New York or Miami."
Kyle continues to walk around looking for things of interest.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: July 30, 2013, 10:40:55 pm »

Also, use cell to tell EVIL to start fixing up that skyscraper.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: July 30, 2013, 10:53:51 pm »

rehack and refollow the money trail.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: July 31, 2013, 12:23:10 am »

Wake up and begin headbutting the people moving me.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: July 31, 2013, 02:46:36 am »

"So, no evidence of extraordinary pseudo-magical powers, huh? Well, no matter. I'm sure you'll get them eventually. Just remember to eat right and avoid being at ground zero of a nuclear blast. It really hurts, don't you know."

Pat little girl on head and send her on her way if she has no complaints. See if anybody around here is still grievously wounded.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: July 31, 2013, 06:45:52 am »

Grope towards the sound.

Please make this hilarious. It's too good to pass up!

Also:
Not my problem. Ignore it, then continue looking for tech to assimilate.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: July 31, 2013, 07:57:15 am »

Wow. That is an...odd edit.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: July 31, 2013, 11:29:36 am »

Wow. That is an...odd edit.
I changed it because the word I was using before, grab, can't actually be used in the sense of blindly moving and grasping towards something. Grope is the closest word I could find that actually had the meaning I intended.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: July 31, 2013, 01:10:14 pm »

It also has a...dirty connotation.
Sig

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: July 31, 2013, 01:12:15 pm »

It also has a... dirty connotation.

If a word does not have a potentially dirty connotation, it means you are simply not trying hard enough.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: July 31, 2013, 04:13:00 pm »

What's utterly confusing him though is why they haven't killed him already. Do they want him to suffer? To save him for the rest of their group or pack or horde or whatever the hell term you use to describe a lot of them together? "What the hell do you want from me?!" Irving cried at them vainly, knowing it will reach dead, deaf ears. But maybe he can distract them just a bit longer... Irving tries to search for someone, anyone who wasn't a monster, whether that strange guy with the knife he met earlier or anyone. If found, he'd send a visual/audio scene of what's going on along with a call for help mentally. His hopes are few.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 04:15:55 pm by Xanmyral »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: August 01, 2013, 11:32:15 pm »

Grope towards the sound.
[1] You get tangled. Comical!

SAVE IRVING! YELL HIS NAME IN MY HEAD!
[3] You know you're in the right area...what's that in that drug store?

Kyle shrugs.
"Must be a slow news day. I mean it's not even an interesting place like New York or Miami."
Kyle continues to walk around looking for things of interest.
[4] Hey, a superhero team wanting signups!

Also, use cell to tell EVIL to start fixing up that skyscraper.
[1] A few minutes after you do so, you hear an explosion.

rehack and refollow the money trail.
First, you need to get home. [1] This is interrupted by some people who try to rob you. One thing lead to another, and they had a bunch of bombs, so...

Wake up and begin headbutting the people moving me.
[1] The good news is, they're moving you to a hospital.

"So, no evidence of extraordinary pseudo-magical powers, huh? Well, no matter. I'm sure you'll get them eventually. Just remember to eat right and avoid being at ground zero of a nuclear blast. It really hurts, don't you know."
Pat little girl on head and send her on her way if she has no complaints. See if anybody around here is still grievously wounded.
The little girl nods and starts looking for her parents.
[2] Nope, pretty mucheveryone has been cleaned up by Paladin. There's a crazy guy driving a truck, though. And was that another explosion?

Also:
Not my problem. Ignore it, then continue looking for tech to assimilate.
[5] Tech superhero, 5-o-clock!

..."What the hell do you want from me?!" Irving cried at them vainly, knowing it will reach dead, deaf ears. But maybe he can distract them just a bit longer... Irving tries to search for someone, anyone who wasn't a monster, whether that strange guy with the knife he met earlier or anyone. If found, he'd send a visual/audio scene of what's going on along with a call for help mentally. His hopes are few.
"Woah, woah, calm down buddy! We just want to offer you a chance to join our group."
"Is it worth it?"
The two draw off a few steps at the woman's direction, muttering to themselves.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 45