Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 45

Author Topic: Super-RtD: Powers for Justice, Profit, or Fun: Yeah, it's dead. Sorry.  (Read 54577 times)

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
Re: Super-RtD: Powers for Justice, Profit, or Fun: Not Nuked?!?
« Reply #540 on: July 28, 2013, 04:46:05 am »

Kyle looked at the scene for a moment, before deciding to take action.

extend tentacles to wrap around the cackling man, immobilizing him and pulling him to the ground.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: July 28, 2013, 12:06:16 pm »

Facestab, drag body into van, continue driving.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: July 28, 2013, 01:51:42 pm »

[Sorry about that, looked at the thread but forgot to 'mark unread' it so I forgot. Also yay, finally get to do monster descriptions! NPCs are automonsters(Unless they're weird/important enough), PC a roll.]

Okay, okay, so far so good, a rundown drug store. There were a few outside, but he managed to slip inside without their notice it seems... Some bandaids, some asprine, maybe if he was lucky he could find some guaze and cotton, maybe something to sterilize it too, rubbing alcoho--Oh shit. He heard something growl behind him. Right behind him.

Irving slowly looked behind him to see three looking at him, three... Things. One was a torso completely bedecked in eyes with no other discernible feature, with arms that split open into mouths, four tongues and jagged teeth, and everywhere on it weeds seem to be growing on it. The legs seem to be reverse jointed, but otherwise nothing more of comment. The two behind it, one from the looks of it a plant like... Thing. No legs, just a giant vined... Tail? Imagine a snake tail made up of twirled vines pressed together occasionally adorned with flowers of some kind. Its whole body followed suit, a mess of vines and flowers. It didn't seem to have any other features, no eyes, mouth, nose, but it hissed to the first creature, revealing a mouth that almost seems more like a ripped hole in a sheet than a mouth. The third monster was a peculiar one though, almostly completely made out of stone, looking like one of those old store mannequins mixed with a crash dummy.

He's seen worse, these three are relatively mild compared to some thankfully. Seems they have another monster cowed, guess he interrupted their meal. ...Shit, hungry monsters, the worst. Maybe they didn't see hi--The closest hissed again, pointing at him. Except it hissed a word. "Food." ... Irving tried to beat feet, knowing that he can't take three on at once. He tried to mentally force the stone monster to perceive the other two as they actually were, hopefully to cause a distraction.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: July 28, 2013, 03:02:08 pm »

Oh wow. That is a classic situation of telepathic-malfunction-induced insanity corrupting the sights of various bomb-made mutants into worse monstrosities.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: July 29, 2013, 10:29:04 pm »

Search online for a place nearby that would have a lot of vines.
[5] You locate such a site. It's an overgrown bit of park, Ivy Corner.

Fuck it, Take my things and go find a coffee shop or something.
You do so.

carry inhabitant next door, repeat process with free hand.
BASH.
"Buy-A-Power? I ordered some Power Juice. Where. Is. It?"
"What the hell?"

So basically I act like a zombie/borg hybrid? :P Awesome.
Ferris smiles, realizing the power that he now possesses. The power to make the world pay for his parents transgressions. So lets see how well the populace of this city can quake in fear, shall we?
Go out, find High-tech building. Begin stealthily absorbing shit.
[2] You find an antiques store. [2] You find that the dice hate you.

"Oh, you ass."
Attempt to rip my foot free. If he's in punching range, deck Quasit in the face.
Your foot is stuck.
Kyle looked at the scene for a moment, before deciding to take action.

extend tentacles to wrap around the cackling man, immobilizing him and pulling him to the ground.
[4v6]
[3v4] Kyle tries to grab Quasit, but the little man hops out of the way...
[6-1v1] ...right into Adi's punch. Adi knocks Quasit unconscious, sprawling backwards into Kyle. Slash'N'Blast and Gray Merrow have caught up, though. [5v6] Adi Matrix-dodges a few sharp chunks of plastic, [6v3] but Gray Merrow lifts the silver woman off the ground with a grunt of pain.

Wake up
[4] You do. You notice that you are still in the mech.

"Hey, where's all the dead people? Honestly, this doesn't look like someplace terribly nuked. What's happening to this place?"

Try that dead guy from earlier. Concentrate on his shape, try to change it into something else. Like a miniature dead elephant, for instance.
[2] Nothing.
You see the little girl from earlier, tugging on your pant leg. "Thanks, mister." You see a stump of arm where she had been completely missing hers.

Facestab, drag body into van, continue driving.
[6] You stab the officer in the face hard enough that the knife gets stuck in his skull as he falls backwards. Crap. [1v6] The other officer [2v2] trips into you, knocking you away from your dagger. [3] You manage to grab it in time, [3v5][4v1] before the cop tackles you again. [4-1v6] It's a bad angle to hit the officer.

-snip-
He's seen worse, these three are relatively mild compared to some thankfully. Seems they have another monster cowed, guess he interrupted their meal. ...Shit, hungry monsters, the worst. Maybe they didn't see hi--The closest hissed again, pointing at him. Except it hissed a word. "Food." ... Irving tried to beat feet, knowing that he can't take three on at once. He tried to mentally force the stone monster to perceive the other two as they actually were, hopefully to cause a distraction.
[1v6] Irving decided to run directly at them, as this would be the last thing they'd expect and would hence work! Evidently, though, they had prepared for it! The one with the eyes grabbed Irving, wrestling him to the ground. The others were soon on him.
((For the record, I meant like she had been carved, not that she was actually made of stone.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: July 29, 2013, 10:37:19 pm »

Head to the park, and absorb all the vines there into my body.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: July 29, 2013, 10:42:30 pm »

More headbutting!
((I'm beginning to think I should just wait to go to jail and break out there. I think it might be easier.))
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: July 29, 2013, 10:44:19 pm »

USE SEMISUPERSTRENGTH TO TOSS LITTLE BABBY MAN.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: July 29, 2013, 11:15:36 pm »

Wait for something interesting to happen. Maybe watch the news./b]

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: July 30, 2013, 01:36:04 am »

restate demand for phlebotinum, if none is received kill them both and burn the building down.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: July 30, 2013, 05:38:29 am »

Charge at Gray Merrow, turning my right arm into a lance of sorts, and try to impale him/her. 

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: July 30, 2013, 05:46:07 am »

Wander streets looking for interesting tech to assimilate

((why yes I AM angling for flameboys armor :P))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: July 30, 2013, 06:02:02 am »

Ooh, her arm even looked to be growing back. How interesting, Oszkar finds. And heartwarming, too.

"You're welcome, young lady. Say, do you feel any different now? After the big explosion, I mean. Like... unusual, somehow. Like those people that are always flying about and destroying things on TV, those super-people and whatnot. I certainly feel different - I can now do that healing thing that I did to you."

Examine little girl's arm stump, question.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: July 30, 2013, 06:19:15 am »

Ooh, her arm even looked to be growing back. How interesting, Oszkar finds. And heartwarming, too.

"You're welcome, young lady. Say, do you feel any different now? After the big explosion, I mean. Like... unusual, somehow. Like those people that are always flying about and destroying things on TV, those super-people and whatnot. I certainly feel different - I can now do that healing thing that I did to you."

Examine little girl's arm stump, question.

(That's right, examine the CRAP out of that little girls question :P)
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: July 30, 2013, 05:35:41 pm »

[I think I can fix that little problem...]

OhnoohnoohnoOHNOOHNOSHITNONO! That was roughly the train of thought that went through Irving's head as the monsters pounced on him, the eye creature wrestling him to the ground while the other two soon came for the no doubt soon to be feeding frenzy. Oh god the arm mouth monster is tasting him, its tasting him! The vine/flower/plant monster soon joined in along with the strange stone dummy. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed a large, jagged crack splitting the stone dummy down the middle, slowly opening. Steam let out even in this weather as the stone shell revealed pulsating flesh and an eerily too human looking creature within staring down at him with glassy eyes of the long dead.

The woman, or at least it looked like it was once a woman as now it just seemed a skinless abomination that looked like someone went at it with a machete to 'trim the fat' making everything sharp and angular, only stared expressionlessly as her chest cavity opened revealing a mess of teeth to match the stone teeth of the stone shell. He's managed to live for so long in this horrible place, and now that he's finally found another human it seems this is to be his fate. Eaten, just after he regained hope. Life's a bitch.

Nonononnononononon"Nononononononononnono! I REFUSE! GET OFF!" Irving didn't know entirely what he was attempting, too blinded by a mixture of rage, panic, and fear, trying to mess with their heads in the most volatile, violent, and horrific manner he can manage.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 45