Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 45

Author Topic: Super-RtD: Powers for Justice, Profit, or Fun: Yeah, it's dead. Sorry.  (Read 54794 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Super-RtD: Powers for Justice, Profit, or Fun
« Reply #300 on: July 13, 2013, 07:38:19 am »

Acquire miniturn?
[?] Sure.

you wanna play with my wings do you? All right, lets play asshole.

jump out the window and tighten my grip, increase the temperature of my flame sheath whilst attempting to crush the life out of him.

fly upwards as fast as possible whist trying to tear out his throat with my teeth/fangs.
Gouge his eyes. Also, laugh.
[3] Anakel grabs Winston by the arm, claws digging into the flesh. [5] Mick yanks Dick up to about eye level and gets a grip with his other claw on Dick's throat. Undeterred or perhaps desperate, [2] Winston claws at the burning demon's face. [2] Anakel adjusts the grip of his claw on Winston's throat, [1] while Winston somehow smacks himself in the eye.
These strategies aren't working well. Well, Anakel's kinda is, Winston's getting burnt pretty badly. He'll be feeling this for a week if he lives to see sunrise. Actions?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 13, 2013, 07:48:53 am »

praise gm and give thanks for miniturn

Force us both through the window and lock my legs around his waist trapping him in my burning embrace, fly upwards.

Bite him if he continues to assault me.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 13, 2013, 09:24:28 am »

alright then, I'll wait until next night.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 13, 2013, 09:56:51 am »

And what will you do this morning?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 13, 2013, 11:11:38 am »

Morning already? Go into the city. Tampa preferably.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 13, 2013, 04:57:37 pm »

Irving can barely maintain his horror, nothing he's tried worked, he looked at all the Drones in a mixture of horror and surprise as he yanked the helmet off of his head and looked it over as carefully as he could, to try and see if perhaps that was the problem, please let that be the problem! He couldn't be too late, there has to be something else going on, some kind of horrible prank by the universe on him. "This isn't right!" The distraught man yelled to himself.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 13, 2013, 05:52:13 pm »

Who all are we missing? I know zombie killer is one, as well as whoever's playing Scarlet... Something/ Something Scarlet ((Don't quite remember the name.)) Who am I missing?
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 13, 2013, 06:09:19 pm »

Silver Scarlet and Neo are under the appropriate headings.
Sig

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 13, 2013, 06:19:37 pm »

Sorry, I meant turn-wise. However, I have edited my character sheet to show Damien's age. In case you don't feel like searching for it, he's 21.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

IpunchFaces

• Bay Watcher
  • "Incessant cackling surrounds you"
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 14, 2013, 01:59:41 am »

Hold on tight so he doesn't drop me. Punch him in the throat to disorient him.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 14, 2013, 07:42:48 am »

Send several minions to gather resources for a powersuit, and in the meanwhile begin construction and planning on it.
[5] Check! You've started work.
...Care to describe general specifications?

Watch the in flight movie.
You better hurry up, I'm tempted to illusion a terrorist attack so I can stop it.
The flight lands. Happy?

Damien walk over to the other thugs. He kneels down and picks up one of the pistols, then searches their pockets for any and all ammo, as well as any cash they might've taken from those unable to adaquately defend themselves. "It's been a pleasure doing business, gentlemen." He gets up and walks away, heading in no particular direction. He gets out of the alley before the adrenalin fades and the pain begins to pulse in waves from his shoulder. He grits his teeth in pain, turns around, and begins heading for the nearest hospital. As he walks, he turns down the radiation and glow as much as he can.
[3] You take their wallets, two pistols, and a few extra clips of ammo.

"Now look, I'll loosen up the metal and you stop stabbing me in the gut, okay?"

Do so, assuming the violent guy agrees.

"....Sure.  But if you try anything, the next tendril goes for your heart."

Retract tendrils, return body to normal form.
A ceasefire occurs.

"Ooh, double serendipity!"

Head on out, find this place that Shining Paladin lives in.
[6+2] You manage to avoid getting lost and get there within a few minutes. You are now at a young woman's doorstep bright and early in the morning! You ring the doorbell, but somehow she doesn't respond. Huh.

Force us both through the window and lock my legs around his waist trapping him in my burning embrace, fly upwards.

Bite him if he continues to assault me.
He didn't post a turn. Again. Nice.
Hold on tight so he doesn't drop me. Punch him in the throat to disorient him.
[1] Winston smacks himself in his other eye as Anakel [4] traps Winston in a four-limbed embrace and flies up. Bright side: He didn't treat that as an assault.

Irving can barely maintain his horror, nothing he's tried worked, he looked at all the Drones in a mixture of horror and surprise as he yanked the helmet off of his head and looked it over as carefully as he could, to try and see if perhaps that was the problem, please let that be the problem! He couldn't be too late, there has to be something else going on, some kind of horrible prank by the universe on him. "This isn't right!" The distraught man yelled to himself.
[1] You see it: They've tampered with the helmet! Oh no!
(Wow. You keep getting crappy rolls. It's hilarious, but kinda sad.)

It is morning.
Sig

IpunchFaces

• Bay Watcher
  • "Incessant cackling surrounds you"
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 14, 2013, 07:43:21 am »

((Oh dear.))

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 14, 2013, 07:49:42 am »

Kyle turns to face Finn, and rather abashedly says "So... you weren't robbing that store over there?"

Determine the truth.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 14, 2013, 08:16:46 am »

Is this a house? If so, look for signs of current habitation. If an apartment, listen for any sounds coming from within.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 14, 2013, 09:23:43 am »

Go to Tampa and get a job.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 45