Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 45

Author Topic: Super-RtD: Powers for Justice, Profit, or Fun: Yeah, it's dead. Sorry.  (Read 54614 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Super-RtD: Powers for Justice, Profit, or Fun: Not Nuked?!?
« Reply #480 on: July 22, 2013, 10:28:24 pm »

Run off in the opposite direction.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: July 22, 2013, 10:46:19 pm »

Experiment. Does being a man shaped like a vine give any plant related powers? How much do I stand out to people now?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: July 23, 2013, 03:31:12 am »

"Oh my. Most unusual. Say, Paladin, do you know what I just did? I'm in the dark myself."

Look at that fellow I helped, what's happened to him? How is he "slightly less human", exactly? Try not to do that again and help like a normal human being in any case.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: July 23, 2013, 03:48:38 am »

check delivery recepticle for phlebotinum, if found aquire new apartment/hotel room
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: July 23, 2013, 06:11:42 am »

Kyle looked around.  There didn't seem to be any obvious evidence of the cause of the explosion, or who caused it.

Examine the area more closely for evidence of who and what caused it.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: July 23, 2013, 06:16:19 am »

Ferris Parson: [2,5,2] <------OH MY YES

Ferris attempts to get on his feet, and take stock of his situation

AHEM! MAH ACTION. IT WAS SKIPPED. I DEMAND COMPENSATION IN THE FORM OF A 5 OR ALTERNATIVELY IN THE VIRGINITY OF YOUR FIRSTBORN DAUGHTER (Once shes 18 of course :P)
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: July 23, 2013, 07:27:23 am »

...I don't even have a daughter.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: July 23, 2013, 11:33:31 am »

But you might someday.
And on her 18th birthday I will roll around and be all trollfaced and go PROBLEM? :P

Indeed, I do this.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: July 23, 2013, 07:33:09 pm »

"Leader? Huh... Only know a few of those things like that, typically stay clear the hell away from them, they're... Smart. Too much so. Guess this one gave yah enough trouble to actually name the thing? You said it stopped a nuke? Huh... Yeah, that's not gonna be easy. Still not sure what you mean by precog though, those monsters are weird but I doubt magic, I mean come on. ...This coming from the guy who can read thoughts, alright never mind. You got a plan for taking them out? ...Or... Don't? I mean, if they can see the future, well, how does that work really? All futures, a possible future, what?" Irving just sighed. If those... Things could see the future, he has absolutely no idea in hell how he's managed to avoid them up to now. Guess he managed to stay under the wire? With this guy involved though, chances are he isn't anymore. Ah well, he doesn't even care really. First human he's seen in forever and there's finally a plan beyond just surviving. He can get used to this.

"So, you got a game plan? You can expect they'll know what we're to do, and I haven't a clue how to fix that. Didn't even have the idea that those things could have... Stuff like that really. I can sniff around for its territory I guess, some of the other creatures probably avoid it no doubt."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: July 23, 2013, 10:02:34 pm »

Run off in the opposite direction.
You do. Now what?

Experiment. Does being a man shaped like a vine give any plant related powers? How much do I stand out to people now?
You can cause vines to burst out of your skin, but this causes a gash that doesn't heal unusually fast. You stitch the flesh back together and hope that it isn't too conspicuous. As to how much you stand out...not much, slightly more with this big stitched-up gash on your [1] face.

"Oh my. Most unusual. Say, Paladin, do you know what I just did? I'm in the dark myself."

Look at that fellow I helped, what's happened to him? How is he "slightly less human", exactly? Try not to do that again and help like a normal human being in any case.
You can't quite place it. He looks a bit...tougher, more feral.
"I have no idea what just happened." Paladin returns to healing people.
[4] You don't do anything weird.

Kyle looked around.  There didn't seem to be any obvious evidence of the cause of the explosion, or who caused it.

Examine the area more closely for evidence of who and what caused it.
[4] It's definitely a bomb, some kind of dirty bomb most likely due to what feels like lots of radiation. It had a pretty good explosive in it, judging by the crater; the radioactive stuff probably carried over the whole city. No idea who could have done it, though.

Ferris Parson: [2,5,2] <------OH MY YES
Ferris attempts to get on his feet, and take stock of his situation
AHEM! MAH ACTION. IT WAS SKIPPED. I DEMAND COMPENSATION IN THE FORM OF A 5 OR ALTERNATIVELY IN THE VIRGINITY OF YOUR FIRSTBORN DAUGHTER (Once shes 18 of course :P)
[3] You appear to be in some kind of street, presumably in Chicago. Remarkably, you are not the weirdest thing around. People who can move are moving towards someone; people who can't are probably unconscious or dead. On the other hand, you aren't quite sure where you are or how to get anywhere. And you think you put your left hand on backwards...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: July 23, 2013, 10:04:05 pm »

Change out of my costume and go home I guess.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: July 23, 2013, 10:05:08 pm »

Experiment again with a vine out of my hand. Can I control said vine? Is there a limit on its size?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 03:07:48 am by Chink »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: July 23, 2013, 11:03:15 pm »

check delivery recepticle for phlebotinum, if found aquire new apartment/hotel room
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: July 24, 2013, 03:06:57 am »

Oszkar walks up to the healed fellow.

"I say, sir! Do you feel any different than before the massive explosion?"

Question.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: July 24, 2013, 05:03:46 am »

Attempt to stand. Examine self more closely.

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 45