Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 45

Author Topic: Super-RtD: Powers for Justice, Profit, or Fun: Yeah, it's dead. Sorry.  (Read 54637 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Super-RtD: Powers for Justice, Profit, or Fun
« Reply #180 on: July 06, 2013, 10:51:47 pm »

darn no shrink ray or other such reduction technology... mick shall have to devise a plan to build one...

Mick shall wear his new suit/body armor/costume and check the crate for a harness or holster to store his Tesla rifle in.
He shall then hide the purple kryptonite magical amethyst ring somewhere in his hotel room.

after such loot related matters are attended to mick shall boot up his laptop and search for possible sources of the various types of phlebotinum and locations where he might find the necessary tools and machinery to manipulate it.
he shall also search his maps for nice large caverns or cisterns under the city where he could set up a temporary secret base before cautiously making his way to the possible sites and checking to see if any are already occupied.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 12:16:00 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 06, 2013, 10:57:56 pm »

darn no shrink ray or other such reduction technology...
Maybe on a 5.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 06, 2013, 11:00:54 pm »

Maybe on a 5.

before the end of this game i plan to shrink and steal either the moon, the statue of liberty or fort knox...
prepare every die you own that's loaded in my favor... im gonna need them :P
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 06, 2013, 11:04:19 pm »

Maybe on a 5.
before the end of this game i plan to shrink and steal either the moon, the statue of liberty or fort knox...
Um...one of those is in New York, one of those is in Ft. Knox, and one of those is in space. None of them is intended to be mobile. You'll need not only severe phlebotinum, but also transportation, to pull that off...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 06, 2013, 11:10:57 pm »

Maybe on a 5.
Um...one of those is in New York, one of those is in Ft. Knox, and one of those is in space. None of them is intended to be mobile. You'll need not only severe phlebotinum, but also transportation, to pull that off...
or you know... i could join a worldwide criminal organization and have them collect it for me after launching a shrink ray equipped satellite...

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 06, 2013, 11:11:48 pm »

It is really convenient that Kyle is going to Florida isn't it?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 06, 2013, 11:21:05 pm »

It is really convenient that Kyle is going to Florida isn't it?
if you suddenly receive a device in the mail marked "reduction tag" please use it on the nearest monument and mail me the resultant miniature :D

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 06, 2013, 11:22:03 pm »

50 bucks and I'm in.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 06, 2013, 11:36:21 pm »

50 bucks and I'm in.
Alliance get!

now to find and misuse some Phlebotinum.
dammit... i was just at lexcorp, wheres that facepalm emoticon...

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 07, 2013, 01:47:03 am »

Same action.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 07, 2013, 05:20:45 am »

Ah, sleep. Nothing like it, Oszkar finds as he drifts off into peaceful dreaming. He dreams of heroes and villains fighting in the streets and being general nuisances, destroying public property and so forth. So terrible. There must be something he can do! But he's old. Nobody listens to old people. At least, not regular old people.

As he wakes up, he gets an idea.

Sleep. When a state of wakefulness is achieved, check newspaper ads for any superperson-making test subject want ads, if there are any.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 07, 2013, 05:46:37 am »

Finally, a chance to bring justice!

Head to the scene of the crime with all possible haste, and confront the villain and his henchmen (dealing with the henchmen first)
(would normally try a more stealthy approach, but I'd rather not risk missing the action)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 04:31:57 pm by draco1234 »

IpunchFaces

• Bay Watcher
  • "Incessant cackling surrounds you"
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 07, 2013, 08:02:55 am »

Ugghhhh. Great. Useless cops.

Smash something nearby in frustration, then stomp off angrily. Continue walking around the city in search of the demon.

Edit: Actually, lets grab some snacks while we're here as well. All this demon hunting business got me hungry.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 08:11:00 am by IpunchFaces »

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 07, 2013, 10:54:43 am »

Not there? But he had just seen it! ...Dammit, he should of guessed, they already had the ability to read minds so of course they would of already made defenses for it, dammit. He swore he was ahead of the curve, that they wouldn't of made defenses for something most people didn't think possible yet, but it seems Irving was mistaken. Gah.

Well now what? There's two cronies here who, otherwise, aren't very interesting in this monetary ration building he assumes given the line up people are making. He's made a fuss already, and he has no doubt that some of the multitude of cameras in here... Thirty? Forty he thinks? Irving doesn't want to draw attention by counting them, but he has no doubt some of them are intently watching him right now, and he might of been found out already due to the defense tripping... So clumsy, he should of seen it coming! Stupidstupidstupid... If he does anything else now he risks completely blowing his cover.

Irving sighs, makes an attempt to look at an imaginary watch on his forearm, and leaves the bank. Now where to? Hm... Supplies, yes, that would be good. Its been a while since he's bought food. Now where is the blasted store though? They change the streets and layout all the time so he could never honestly figure out how to get back to a place he's been to before except through sheer luck or determination, he has no doubt such was put in place to disrupt others like him since it never seemed to effect anyone else.

But he realizes he needs money to purchase food, as after all he buys a very select amount and physical cash is harder to trace than credit or debit. Irving heads back into the bank and waits in line, when at the teller asks to make a withdraw of... Oh, a hundred should do.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 07, 2013, 06:04:20 pm »

Get to main controls, let out prisoners.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 45