Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 113

Author Topic: What's happening in your Fort.  (Read 192213 times)

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
Re: What's happening in your Fort.
« Reply #1335 on: January 14, 2015, 06:38:46 pm »

Oh, i didn't know that 1-tile corner towers like that work!   :o

Very nice fort overall.  I like the quantum bank too.

vonsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: January 14, 2015, 08:32:41 pm »

Thanks.  ;)

I think that one-tile shooting platform thing is the one thing I figured out on my own from observing orc behavior (really, learned it with orcs, not dwarves, so you have to share the credit!) Most things I learn from reading the wiki and forum.

Just noticed I can buy wood. Farming it is only good for fuel for orcs, I guess. And I am swimming in lignite on this flat embark. Wonder if I can make a profit raiding if I buy wood for my longships...

Wait, hmm, maybe I can regrow the trees with that elf magic thingie if I can raid up a blueprint!

vonsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: January 21, 2015, 02:00:10 pm »

http://imgur.com/a/SBxbO

So the orc fort languishes over in another world while I turn my eyes to a dwarf fort, Soapwashes (dwarves got one thing right!)

It's a peaceful embark, mostly. Odd. Getting thieves, but no ambushes or invasions topside and the fort is in its 6th year now. I pushed the population cap way down to 20 (with 10:50 for offspring) and am sitting at 32 total population. My fort wealth created is over three million though. Usually have invasions long before this. Not that I really mind. Am trying different things. If I really want an invasion I can try calling one in. Or I can just chop down more trees. The Elves are already complaining.

Even with the diminutive population, I have a duke. I chose carefully and he was an immigrant child so he's young. He's also not published a single mandate in his time as baron and duke. He does get a bit picky about his quarters, but at them moment he's content. I try to keep him busy lecturing his underlings in the tavern which sits in the center of the great hall. Last time was poetry, this time I think battle reports.

I started building temporary quarters in a cliff along one side of the map. Had an aquifer covering most of the map, but not the small slice under the cliff itself, so drilled down some there to explore. Then I pierced the aquifer from below out where the main tower is rising. Everyone has their own private room, nicely set up. The great hall is legendary and there are several artificial waterfalls between its doors and the main food and drink stockpiles across the main central stairs. (Aquifers make those so easy...) Artifacts sit on display in the center of the stairwell on many levels to inspire pride in the population.

The fort has had metal production up and running since the first year, though on a limited scale. Only working with coke and mostly using peat to make it. With a small population it's slow. Supplementing that with imports of anthracite, bituminous and lignite.

The small, but very dedicated, military is outfitted in lamellar padded so far, since there hasn't been any need for better. They get weapons as needed. So far they are legendary in four (and almost a fifth) weapons types since they are both legionaries. The stockpile of mithril (from trading) is up to where I can easily do full armor in that, along with weapons. Even had my armorsmith mood into legendary.

Neither of the two has ever been scratched despite slaughtering wildlife left and right. Nothing too dangerous though. Wolves and cougars about the worst.  A baby did die to a wolf, but that is the sole casualty.

I recruited all the adults into militia units, but they have never trained, just outfitted in leather padded armor. I mostly did it to cut down on the clothing requirements. Found the process a bit annoying to manage since dwarves seem to all have two left feet. Uniforms went the way of socks. I decided it's less trouble to tell each exactly what to wear (and what order to put it on) than two discover another running around with two left boots and no right one.

I am considering going to full chitinplate padded for the civilian militia. It's pretty protective and very light. Just need to ramp my dew beetle ranch and keep importing chitin. Don't want to slow them down for their civilian labor too much. Right now they just wear a shirt, trousers and boots. Will add in a hood and gloves at some point, when they really need more protection.

Saw some reports of invasions in the caves, but while we've reached the first cavern, we haven't done much besides build a stairwell mostly down through it. Next project is to explore deeper, look for magma. Just sent another war mastiff down to stand guard in the stairs at the cave "ground" level while we build out the stairs into the rock beneath. We'll put a door in there later, for now it's a wall.

Now that the black tower (mostly concrete, but diorite and shale too) is up two levels (I always make them too big, so building takes years, especially with the low population), I need to coax the dwarves to move everything from the temporary cliffside caves into the main shaft area. It's 130 urists away, so it will be a project. At least it's all through save passages. The real challenge is all the trade caravans. Seems my dwarves spent about half their time running things two and from the trade outpost since it's in the tower and most of the trade goods are produced (and most of the old junk and ore and rock and wood) is over in the old cliff caves. Which is why moving will help, though in the short term thinking of closing to trade.

The only entrance, aside from the secret one used by traders, is a backdoor into the cliffside. It's stayed locked down except to allow diplomats in (they are smart enough to find their way out through the trade entrance once they are inside, but not to find it from outside!). This is when I see the thieves. So far none has made it past the flanking cage traps (just one on each side of the entrance, this time) and the guarding war mastiff, Speardanced, has his own nook off to one side of the entry passage. He's got some scars for that name, but insists he's fine to stay on the job.

I have a couple steamrunner thieves in cages, along with a goblin, waiting for some time in the dwarves construction schedules to build a pit for archery practice. Especially the former should make for great practice with wooden ammo. Even if I leave the goblin his ammo, he probably won't last to... learn to really last.

So far, aside from wearing two left boots or hauling a baby out to hunt wolves, no dwarf has done anything too dumb. I'm sure they're saving up.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 05:26:36 pm by vonsch »

qorthos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: January 21, 2015, 03:09:31 pm »

Vonsch: needs more pictures (or a df map archive link)

vonsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: January 21, 2015, 05:27:25 pm »

Vonsch: needs more pictures (or a df map archive link)

Okay, okay, Imgur album link inserted.

vonsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: January 22, 2015, 12:41:38 pm »

It's late spring in 108 and Soapwashes just saw its first ambush. The silly elf diplomat arrived and brought a party with him. When I unlocked the back door, about a score goblin archers rushed it. One went into a cage trap, which my weaponsmith ran out to empty and right into the middle of them. Smart. Fortunately, his militia armor bought him a few seconds in which the real militia, my two legendary fighters, dashed out and simply tore them to bits. The door guard, a war mastiff, did his bit to distract them also, but got a broken leg pretty early on which kept him out of the thick of it.

The final tally was six dead bowmen and their swordsman leader. Even wearing just full lamellar, not a scratch to the real fighters. They mostly dodged and blocked, though their dodging skill isn't all that great. The weaponsmith had a couple bruises from cages bouncing off him (goblins were shooting cages) and ended up protected from most of it since he got caged. Same thing happened to the war mastiff.

Now to clean up the mess. And to get a bit more serious about gearing up for war. The goblins have found us.

And to update on construction, the tower now is roofed over. Still building out the floors inside and working on the fighting positions on top now too. I will probably order some turrets from the next dwarfhome caravan. I think I will also build an entry coming into the top floor of the tower. Put a ramp up with a cover on a lever, all nice and enclosed so flyers can't just fly in. And all under the firing arcs of a couple turrets and shooting platforms for the militia. Also want to try trebuchets for bombarding invaders at long range. May have to work on a bait system to expose the ambushes before they are at my door.

The back door in the old settlement is a long run, and it's not really meant as a real, defended entrance. Since it has been so peaceful, I let its priority slip. Almost paid for that laxity.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Oh, saw one oddity. My original backdoor war mastiff, Speardanced, died of old age a few seasons back. He turned up caged after the battle, but has since vanished again. He didn't show up on the list of caged either. But then neither did my weaponsmith... hmm, not showing on my Therapist list now though. Do the caged mysteriously vanish?

Investigating.

Aha! They were being lugged to the stockpile. Both the weaponsmith and the dead war mastiff are caged, except the latter isn't dead. Wonder if he's undead. Doesn't show so. Hmm, says his upper body is gone though. Very odd. Don't see any reports of oddities on the weaponsmith, and battle reports showed only bruises.

Crossing my fingers.

So I built the weaponsmith cage and he released just fine. All healthy, not even a bruise. Wonder if the cage/uncage healed him...

Then I built the war mastiff cage. It became an empty cage when built. Guess it really was the ghost of Speardancer. When I removed the cage, it was just an empty cage.

The current war mastiff guard was also caged, and I just repastured him without issue. But then he did show on the animals list unlike the other two.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 01:24:34 pm by vonsch »

vonsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: January 23, 2015, 11:06:05 am »

Spring 109 in Soapwashes.

The fun has definitely picked up. Still trying to finish tower flooring and plan and build a proper entrance (with lots of welcoming atmosphere.) But the three ambushes (including that original goblin one) and one invasion are interfering. Half of the libraries are up and the new recruits are starting their pre-basic book-larnin training. One, Lie Seduceportent is done and waiting on a sparring partner. Flag Teachevil is just starting her studying. The craftdwarves are working hard to keep the stone journals coming.

The invasion was ten or so automatons. They entered on top of a diplomat, I think she was a gnome. She died instantly. They hung around a while chasing other diplomats around the surface, but didn't do any damage to speak of. While that was going on, another automaton ambush was sprung by an elf diplomat who also ran really well. He eventually came close to the back door, so I unlocked it and let him in before the automaton could roll up. Nothing too exciting since I declined to send out the dire duo. Too much work to get done before playtime!

Then, after I had finally decided how to approach building the entrance to the tower this time (after deconstructing my first start from the top out), I unlocked the back door and my Expedition Leader and legendary miner, Corrupt Shadehide, charged out to start bulding a wall. He immediately sprang a drow ambush. About a dozen drow started yelling about how they were going to whip him into shape and other taunts, to which he replied in kind and then rather wisely for a dwarf ran for his life...

He left his mark on one (I think it's time to make him a shiny steel pick!) as he headed for cover, and made it fine since the deadly duo were hustling out to support him. After that it got a bit confusing. When the blood stopped splashing there were two unscathed (not even winded) dwarves standing (the expedition leader was off in the tower bragging how he'd hamstrung a drow warrior in bloodsteel with his copper pick) and a scattering of what seems to be seven drow carcasses with two more in the door cages. Some escaped, one was chased off to the south.

Urnfortifymortal is credited with four dead drow, despite her practice bronze short-sword being deflected more than not. She managed to find openings and removed limbs when she did. Machine Ghoulfiend, the military commander, had a rusty steel battle-axe the archeologist had restored. He saw a lot of attacks turned by armor also. He's credited with the other three corpses, though they look more like six or seven with all the diced up bits. Apparently, he's not pleased with his count. He's already up on the tower top drilling again.

The timing was less than ideal for the skirmish since there were two steel battle-axes on order with the weaponsmith. And the rest of their mithril armor sets to go over the lamellar padded. They had about half their mithril, but it wasn't even scratched. The two are now stroking shiny new axes and polishing their full mithril armor. Once the two recruits are sparring and fitted with theirs, we'll see about getting some mail to go over it all.

Meanwhile, back to trying to get a more secure entrance added. As usual, I keep dreaming up new thing I want to incorporate and thus restarting the planning before anything is in place. Must stop that.

Do have a web and a slade turret up in one of the corners of the roof now. At least they can provide some cover for the work team. I hope the range on those is sufficient. They are 5 levels up.

Hmm, Paint, that may not have been your best prayer ever...

I did not know harvesting the souls of the dead could produce that sort of result... Before the cavalry arrived, Paint got thouroughly pummeled. Lots of broken bones, bruises, etc. We'll see if the sawbones can work a miracle. She needs to pray for herself! I suppose I should make a traction bench for the hospital.

This is the summary of the diagnosis. In fact, her neck and skull were each broken about a dozen times, etc.

She made it to the hospital and Sword is working his way through cleaning, stitching, bandaging and more, all the while exclaiming we should have dwarves raise drow more often as it's great practice for him. He's the perfect doctor: an out and out sadist.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 02:50:40 pm by vonsch »

SabbyKat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: January 23, 2015, 04:35:40 pm »

Spring 109 in Soapwashes.

The fun has definitely picked up. Still trying to finish tower flooring and plan and build a proper entrance (with lots of welcoming atmosphere.) But the three ambushes (including that original goblin one) and one invasion are interfering. Half of the libraries are up and the new recruits are starting their pre-basic book-larnin training. One, Lie Seduceportent is done and waiting on a sparring partner. Flag Teachevil is just starting her studying. The craftdwarves are working hard to keep the stone journals coming.

The invasion was ten or so automatons. They entered on top of a diplomat, I think she was a gnome. She died instantly. They hung around a while chasing other diplomats around the surface, but didn't do any damage to speak of. While that was going on, another automaton ambush was sprung by an elf diplomat who also ran really well. He eventually came close to the back door, so I unlocked it and let him in before the automaton could roll up. Nothing too exciting since I declined to send out the dire duo. Too much work to get done before playtime!

Then, after I had finally decided how to approach building the entrance to the tower this time (after deconstructing my first start from the top out), I unlocked the back door and my Expedition Leader and legendary miner, Corrupt Shadehide, charged out to start bulding a wall. He immediately sprang a drow ambush. About a dozen drow started yelling about how they were going to whip him into shape and other taunts, to which he replied in kind and then rather wisely for a dwarf ran for his life...

He left his mark on one (I think it's time to make him a shiny steel pick!) as he headed for cover, and made it fine since the deadly duo were hustling out to support him. After that it got a bit confusing. When the blood stopped splashing there were two unscathed (not even winded) dwarves standing (the expedition leader was off in the tower bragging how he'd hamstrung a drow warrior in bloodsteel with his copper pick) and a scattering of what seems to be seven drow carcasses with two more in the door cages. Some escaped, one was chased off to the south.

Urnfortifymortal is credited with four dead drow, despite her practice bronze short-sword being deflected more than not. She managed to find openings and removed limbs when she did. Machine Ghoulfiend, the military commander, had a rusty steel battle-axe the archeologist had restored. He saw a lot of attacks turned by armor also. He's credited with the other three corpses, though they look more like six or seven with all the diced up bits. Apparently, he's not pleased with his count. He's already up on the tower top drilling again.

The timing was less than ideal for the skirmish since there were two steel battle-axes on order with the weaponsmith. And the rest of their mithril armor sets to go over the lamellar padded. They had about half their mithril, but it wasn't even scratched. The two are now stroking shiny new axes and polishing their full mithril armor. Once the two recruits are sparring and fitted with theirs, we'll see about getting some mail to go over it all.

Meanwhile, back to trying to get a more secure entrance added. As usual, I keep dreaming up new thing I want to incorporate and thus restarting the planning before anything is in place. Must stop that.

Do have a web and a slade turret up in one of the corners of the roof now. At least they can provide some cover for the work team. I hope the range on those is sufficient. They are 5 levels up.

Hmm, Paint, that may not have been your best prayer ever...

I did not know harvesting the souls of the dead could produce that sort of result... Before the cavalry arrived, Paint got thouroughly pummeled. Lots of broken bones, bruises, etc. We'll see if the sawbones can work a miracle. She needs to pray for herself! I suppose I should make a traction bench for the hospital.

This is the summary of the diagnosis. In fact, her neck and skull were each broken about a dozen times, etc.

She made it to the hospital and Sword is working his way through cleaning, stitching, bandaging and more, all the while exclaiming we should have dwarves raise drow more often as it's great practice for him. He's the perfect doctor: an out and out sadist.

Sorry I lack the time to respond to the 'story' - wanted to pitch in a quick tidbit about your turret pair.

Web turrets GENERALLY have a fairly short range (I think 10-15 blocks?) so 5 floors up you (if I recall how the height-logic works) are losing 5-8 range on it, so enemies need to be practically right below it.

Slade turrets have a lot longer range - but are VERY VERY rarely deadly, and armor generally stops it fully. Further, if your enemies aren't 0 skill - they will dodge, parry, etc, like 99.99% of your shots to boot. So that won't provide much protection at all, sadly. If you placed 20+ turrets in that corner (slade or bullet) - they might do enough to slow attackers (if they don't have bows, if they have bows well... turrets don't do well vs bows :P).

I almost envy you and your 'fun times' - back to being a newbie to the game and all the gleeful glory of it...

vonsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: January 23, 2015, 05:17:41 pm »

Thanks for the reply, Sabby. I know turrets aren't all that deadly. I mainly want them to harass, don't expect much killing. I was on a six month hiatus from playing, so details like ranges have slipped into the unindexed memory bin. I remember slade turrets being more effective than bullet turrets (which are great for training dodging on enemies!), but not really how effective they are against other than wildlife.

That said, though the turret pair took a beating, they did run off three gargoyles that just turned up. Not sure I got my trading's worth yet, but it's something.

I think a web turret will be placed to closer to my new entry, where it will actually be in range of the entrance ramp and should be able to hold up incoming attackers while bridges lift, drop or retract. After that, it's shooting practice time. The range from the current corner perch won't be much use beyond preventing gargoyles and other flier that are flying up the walls outside.

Things really picking up. Only into summer and though the elves didn't have the goblins with them when they came to trade, when they stepped out the back door (silly elves, there's a perfectly safe secret passage you used to come in, why not use it to get out?), bam, goblin archer ambush. Followed in very short order by three more. I had around 80 goblins charging my back door and only two trained dwarves to deal with them. And a war mastiff, which didn't last long (he may be in a cage though.)

That sad part is this will take me seasons to clean up. Oh, no injuries. Small heap of goblin parts and lots of caged elves and dwarf wrestlers (not from MY fort!), a few goblins and barghests. I'm having fun reading these combat logs. One goblin swordsman went for a part in Monty Python. First his left foot went, then his right hand, then his left arm, then his right leg, then the left leg (rest of it), before finally his chest was bisected. Only thing missing was him yelling, "it's just a flesh wound!"

I am very surprised there were no golden BBs. Urn was standing in the middle of around 20 goblins while hewing to all sides. Machine was off on the other side of the map where he'd gone after the gargoyles (which crawled off the map before he got there) and turned to come back and help and triggered the fourth ambush, which had a bunch of war gryphons. He killed a bunch of those and before he made it back the 60 or so goblins near the back door had decided they didn't want to be outnumbered... "There's another, it's TWO! Run away!"

Good times.

vonsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: January 27, 2015, 07:06:28 pm »

Late Autumn, 111, in Soapwashes.

Finally a combat death. The Duke was out hauling goblinite (well, technically, humanite) from a small siege that decided, unwisely to charge the new entrance. They were teased, I admit. The humans were dead or run off. Then an orc kidnapper appeared and was chased off. It was clearly a ruse because next an orc ambush popped off on the southeast side. When the guard (there are now two geared and trained pairs meant to get into the blood and guts, and another pair to drill for blood from above with their bladed (just in case) composite longbows and steeloak arrows) charged off to deal with that ambush, a second one spawned right on top of the Duke who was near the front gate. He ran, he did have some padded on chest, legs and feet, but not full coverage, but the orc standing next to him had a wicked, wicked bladed chain thing that might well have sliced through steel. He died way off to the west when he was dragged down before the guards could react. Revenge was swift but not terribly satisfactory.

And then a third ambush spawned. And was dealt with. No injuries in the military. Just one dead duke. At least the work on his tomb isn't wasted. His poetry recitations and readings of the combat reports will be missed.

Mostly Soapwashes has been buttoned up while moving and finishing the tower. It is done, aside from some building of research labs and such inside. There also a cemetery now. Most of the residents are visitors caught outside with a bad case of poor timing. Aside from that original baby, there are two others now from Soapwashes: on priest who went and dove into a webbed cage when no one was looking, then died of thirst since no one knew, and poor Incest Salvelight, a Soapwashes born and matured legendary woodworker wannabe whose delusions of grandeur led to delusions. (There was a small miscount on bones, and he ended up short one of three and didn't scream loud enough.)

Three new peons were also ordered up via town portal. Two went to the bow guard, the third is lugging stones for now. There is enough gold and silver around that importing new residents on demand is no issue. Most of the last eight years' increase in population has been from locally produced dwarflings though. Soapwashes stands at 42, with ten of those children and babies. Six are full-time military.

A titan showed up, but charged the human siege that was equipped with spears. Bad decision on the giant wasp's part. Another FB turned up in the first cavern, and died fairly quickly... somehow. Aside from the current rash of ambushes, mostly had to deal with more buzzard flocks, stray owls, and such. And some fire maidens and such as I figure out what leaves entry and what doesn't downstairs.

Yes, magma has been tapped and at least the smelting is going much better now. After a couple invaders (fortunately, one of the pairs was on station down there just in case) from below, some rethinking happened and the access to magma has been re-engineered. Now the process of adding magma-fueled forges and other buildings down there can proceed.

The library is complete, though the military section is expanding to allow more parallel classes. The whole militia has basic training in defense and spears. That means all but the dwarflings. They don't have any real experience though, just book larnin'.

The new entry and tower defenses:

The ramps up on the tower top are to the four shooting positions. There are three bridges to break up invaders into chunks, if they get that far. So far none have. The one weapon trap near the top bridge has knocked off the two that made it that far through the slade turret and arrows from above. When better equipped enemies come, more are apt to make it to the cage traps. If those fill, the melee fighters will meet them in the southwest barracks area. Unless there's a wild party to delay lever pulling, should keep things manageable. Fliers are a whole 'nuther matter, of course. The turrets have handled the minor stuff, with some help from the bow guards who are usually shooting at the archery targets.

The two lower (raised to the west) bridges are in the open position. When they "close" they drop over the up ramps so nothing can come up. The top one just retracts and drops anything on it.

The design works reasonably well, but has an issue or two still. The narrow gaps down between the up slopes present some access issues. Enemies that fall in there tend to get lost and just stand there. Not a huge issue as once the rest are run off the archers can find a spot to finish them off from above. I haven't managed to help the melee teams find anything in those gaps yet.

It's going out of the tower to harvest goblinite that is a problem still. I have some ideas to improve the range of the defenders so they have better overwatch the goblinite mining parties. Of course, some of those might result in some blue on blue issues. Webs are definitely two-edged. They are great for making things vulnerable, but they don't much care what things. Hmm, is there a rune for web immune? That might be a real help.

A peek at the developing area around the great hall:

Cemetery obvious on the right. Just to its left is the new hospital, which still waits its first patient. The doc is upset the duke didn't get dragged in injured. Dead is just not the same. Not that his body has been recovered yet. Hey, a trade caravan from home just rolled in! Priorities. Got to load this rag pile onto it.

And a look into the tower, a relatively complete floor:

chaosfiend

• Bay Watcher
  • Hail the Cutebold Overlords
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: February 03, 2015, 06:09:01 pm »

Well, my Succubi Fort has been going quite swingingly, all my succubi utterly ecstatic thanks to wonderful carved rooms as well as Lavish Fish meals. Even after 4 years barely have a military since Sowing Discord among the invaders, or luring them into traps works wonders.

However, A titan just appeared....though I dont know what to make of it.......

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pejf5vpluruqa8g/Titan%20of...what.png?dl=0

SabbyKat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: February 04, 2015, 01:26:36 am »

Well, my Succubi Fort has been going quite swingingly, all my succubi utterly ecstatic thanks to wonderful carved rooms as well as Lavish Fish meals. Even after 4 years barely have a military since Sowing Discord among the invaders, or luring them into traps works wonders.

However, A titan just appeared....though I dont know what to make of it.......

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pejf5vpluruqa8g/Titan%20of...what.png?dl=0

That's what I call a 'joke titan', as it's literally going to die the moment you unpause - or something pokes it.

I had a very hilarious titan earlier, a forest titan who had steel feathers(!!), was a massive dinosaur-critter, and gave off an aura of 'happiness and kindness'. I was like... okay that made me scared - and then I laughed my ass off, and half expected it to run around and start hugging my dwarves and being all santa claus like!... but no. he tried to eat us. He then met a volcanic great axe in the head. Shame... i wish I could've caught him... or screen shotted it damn it >.>...

chaosfiend

• Bay Watcher
  • Hail the Cutebold Overlords
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: February 04, 2015, 03:14:01 am »

Yep, He managed to get to my fort through my farmlands, and exploded in the strawberry patch. I Think Strawberries were his weak point.

zlurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: February 04, 2015, 03:24:10 am »

Yep, He managed to get to my fort through my farmlands, and exploded in the strawberry patch. I Think Strawberries were his weak point.

Kind of like the titan who squished a cat and then committed sodoku by drowning itself in despair over the dead kitty. :x

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: February 04, 2015, 04:03:33 am »

If a farmer inhaled the titan, she may have gained a skill point.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 113