Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 65

Author Topic: Undertale: Spoilers! Its whats for dinner!  (Read 152376 times)

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Undertale: Its dangerous to go alone, take Spoilers
« Reply #150 on: October 04, 2015, 11:27:20 am »

So, who are your favorite monsters? Mine would have to be Shyren and Vulkin. And for some reason, Whimsalot.

whimaslot and woshua

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 04, 2015, 12:04:43 pm »

So, who are your favorite monsters? Mine would have to be Shyren and Vulkin. And for some reason, Whimsalot.

I'm pretty cool with all of them... except that one guy. You know the one.

*ditches Jerry*
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 04, 2015, 12:08:26 pm »

im having a
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

DragonDePlatino

• Bay Watcher
  • [HABIT:COLLECT_WEALTH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 04, 2015, 12:42:16 pm »

« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 12:44:07 pm by DragonDePlatino »

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 04, 2015, 01:26:33 pm »

HOi.

Temmie.

Edit: Also Miss Ahuhuhuhu~

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 04, 2015, 02:34:12 pm »

here, look at these.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 04, 2015, 07:35:38 pm »

So apparently if you name yourself after the main character from Cave Story, beautiful things happen.

I was actually going to do this but then decided to put my actual name, and now I'm really disappointed.

http://imgur.com/a/qwxCD

Edit: JK, it's a Reddit Fake, but a REALLY GOOD ONE and you should look at it anyways.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

DragonDePlatino

• Bay Watcher
  • [HABIT:COLLECT_WEALTH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 04, 2015, 08:46:51 pm »

Yeah, I heard about that "easter egg" a while ago and found it pretty convincing. I mean, after seeing a lot of what this game had to offer, I was ready to expect just about anything. Sadly, Quote's a copyrighted character so I doubt Toby Fox had the royalties to pay for his inclusion. Regardless, whoever made that did a great job of matching the game's style.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 05, 2015, 06:51:02 am »

To be hnest i don't think he'd have to. Did CD Project had to pay money for "including" an assasin in TW2?
I doubt it  :P
And chancess are ubisoft wouldn't even want those royalties and told them to sod off instead.
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 05, 2015, 05:58:40 pm »

After my sixty third tracked attempt today at beating Muffet, I am drawing closer to giving up on pacifism and just killing her. This is a good pain.

Spoiler: my life (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 06:00:57 pm by Aedel »
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 05, 2015, 06:01:16 pm »

After my sixty third tracked attempt at beating Muffet, I am drawing closer to giving up on pacifism and just killing her. This is a good pain.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 05, 2015, 06:50:17 pm »

After my sixty third tracked attempt at beating Muffet, I am drawing closer to giving up on pacifism and just killing her. This is a good pain.

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 05, 2015, 07:08:22 pm »

i actually... don't get the issue with muffet? How people find her difficult, that is.

It's basically taking the bullet hell mentality and applying it to something like a rhythm game. Instead of making sure you catch the bullets, just make sure you dodge them. Ignore any bullets that are not currently on your lane. If you find a path to go through, do it.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 05, 2015, 07:15:21 pm »

You're warned in advance on the nature of the next series of bullets. Some patterns are a bit hard to predict (like the more complex ones involving donuts), but really, she's not that hard when you get used to it (and have a few healing items to spare). I actualy drank my spider cider beforehand and didn't have it for the fight, but it didn't matter since her fight is rather fun.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 05, 2015, 07:16:51 pm »

i actually... don't get the issue with muffet? How people find her difficult, that is.

It's basically taking the bullet hell mentality and applying it to something like a rhythm game. Instead of making sure you catch the bullets, just make sure you dodge them. Ignore any bullets that are not currently on your lane. If you find a path to go through, do it.

Half of my vision is permanently blurry to the point of blindness and I get dizzy when things start moving incredibly fast. Most parts of this game so far have been fine, but Muffet turns on all the 'get dizzy and die' switches in my head.

It really is a good pain. Muffet is a good pain.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 65