Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 181

Author Topic: StarMade - Minecraft IN SPAAACE! (early access) (its still alive!)  (Read 325195 times)

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile

Well, that worry is assuaged at least.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile

How's this game running lately? I wanna get back into it, but I was already hardly able to run it before, so if it's gone backwards in the optimization department, I will be sad.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I haven't played this in ages. It was a lot of fun last time I played, but that was when we had the custom server up. Everyone was really nice...maybe its still like that lol.

I remember I made a box ship (literally just a box that flies as I had no idea how to make a proper ship (I just started)). And someone found it and said "oooo a box", got in and flew off with it (it was really clumsy to fly lol). And I was stuck on the planet till my friend picked me up rofl.

I imagine TONS has changed/been added as I haven't played in so long lol.
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

BurnedToast

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
An ambush! curse all friends of nature!

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I might join. It depends on how well my computer runs it.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

How do I find you in the game?

I'm heading off to 21, -19, 44 to establish a base.  You should see me there, if I don't run into pirates and they instagibb me.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

BurnedToast

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile

I was trying to fly there and then suddenly I just instantly died. It said I was killed by a pirate station even though I didn't see anything anywhere near me.

Now I have absolutely no ship blocks at all.... I tried to fly to the shop to buy more but they are all out of thrusters. So I tried to suicide, and that just made me lose more money

Can I restart somehow and get my newbie blocks back or am I just completely screwed?
An ambush! curse all friends of nature!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

A note to anyone wanting to join: Grab a jump drive.  The distance they travel is apparently 150 km.  Two hops lands you at the base.

I was trying to fly there and then suddenly I just instantly died. It said I was killed by a pirate station even though I didn't see anything anywhere near me.

Now I have absolutely no ship blocks at all.... I tried to fly to the shop to buy more but they are all out of thrusters. So I tried to suicide, and that just made me lose more money

Can I restart somehow and get my newbie blocks back or am I just completely screwed?

How much money do you have left?  If you have enough for a ship core, a power generator, a jump drive, and a jump module, you can do the above strategy.  If not, I'll fly one out to you, then die to respawn at a shop that is orbiting in sight of the base.

Edit: And accept the faction invite, will you?

Crashmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • CARP, Canada's new helth care plan for the elderly
    • View Profile

Count me in too please. I know a bit about the game but lack muse.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

You know what? If I can get a good connection from the community center, I'll join.

Also, the game seems to be running better than it used to. The last few updates especially I've seen huge improvement running it on my laptop.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile

How do I find you in the game?

I'm heading off to 21, -19, 44 to establish a base.  You should see me there, if I don't run into pirates and they instagibb me.

Will definitely join

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Alright, Zanzetkuken, I have arrived at the planet you designated, owned by "The Twelfth Bay" and set the shop in the adjacent sector as my spawn point and my buggy is in orbit at the moment. Looks like nobody's around. Username currently is Eric_Blank.

Not sure what I'll do aside from fly off to mine something.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile

If that's what you're calling yourselves, you're now obligated to call your flag ship the Axe of the Twelfth Bay.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Alright, Zanzetkuken, I have arrived at the planet you designated, owned by "The Twelfth Bay" and set the shop in the adjacent sector as my spawn point and my buggy is in orbit at the moment. Looks like nobody's around. Username currently is Eric_Blank.

Not sure what I'll do aside from fly off to mine something.

You see the hyperspace lane I created to cross the system?  Please fix that.
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 181