Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 181

Author Topic: StarMade - Minecraft IN SPAAACE! (early access) (its still alive!)  (Read 325702 times)

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
Re: StarMade - Minecraft IN SPAAACE! (early alpha) (we have a multi server!)
« Reply #1380 on: August 25, 2013, 07:23:07 pm »

Since Eric is not on and no one can party on his planet after the server wigged out and put his faction hostile to everyone, no one will go on the server anymore? Seriously its depressing to go on now. Still working on Misc stuff on there tho.

On another topic... Anyone know a GOOD way of getting a CIRCLE to work in MS paint new and old? Since it doesnt like doing circles for me for some reason, I'm having problems helping Nullius with the base. Note the circle size need to work with is going to be 480+ pixels and like to have a way to quadrant it off in sections of 8ths.
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: August 25, 2013, 11:23:49 pm »

Glloyd, since you were still a member of the faction, couldn't you disable the turret AI on the planet and ships? That would at least solve  the issue of everyone being shot at.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: August 26, 2013, 12:55:31 am »

Glloyd, since you were still a member of the faction, couldn't you disable the turret AI on the planet and ships? That would at least solve  the issue of everyone being shot at.

Yeah, if I get a chance to log on, I'll see if I can disable the AI. Problem is, whenever I exited a ship, even a factioned one, the guns would turn on me.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: August 26, 2013, 10:17:53 am »

I have been busy in SP constructing Oblivion's newest toy, but it is taking absolutely forever to assemble, and at maybe 75% done, it costs 300 million credits.  My soul hurts. :(
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: August 26, 2013, 10:28:13 am »

I have been busy in SP constructing Oblivion's newest toy, but it is taking absolutely forever to assemble, and at maybe 75% done, it costs 300 million credits.  My soul hurts. :(

Only 300m? Clearly not doin' it right.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: August 26, 2013, 10:41:43 am »

Any chance of screenshots? Also, what is this behemoth.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: August 26, 2013, 10:45:11 am »

No, I'm bad it picture shenanigans, but be aware, this weapons platform consists of a hull, and two turrets with the two pairs of Eidolon's main cannon, and can fire for a very long time.  It barely moves, it is functionally nothing but a massive block of power, shields, and power storage in a pretty box. (All three, hull and turrets have 2 million power regen, and tens of millions of storage.)  I mean, each of the incomplete turrets are worth 95 mill.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 10:49:19 am by NullForceOmega »

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: August 26, 2013, 10:53:08 am »

...for what purpose? We don't even fight on the server.

On that note, my space station's growing larger. Added modular apartments housing 24 people ideally, but I desperately require additional lifters. And maybe some ideas, but I barely ever see anyone on the server nowadays.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: August 26, 2013, 10:55:14 am »

No one hires Oblivion as mercenaries either, that doesn't stop me from running my faction as mercs.  I enjoy building massive space objects, this is how I deal with the stresses of daily life. :(

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: August 26, 2013, 10:59:11 am »

On that note, my space station's growing larger. Added modular apartments housing 24 people ideally, but I desperately require additional lifters. And maybe some ideas, but I barely ever see anyone on the server nowadays.

Where is your station?

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: August 26, 2013, 11:29:04 am »

Where is your station?

I've just broken 100 thousand blocks at 2 -1 14 or so. Ran out of gray hulls though, you have any spares?

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: August 26, 2013, 11:32:49 am »

Where is your station?

I've just broken 100 thousand blocks at 2 -1 14 or so. Ran out of gray hulls though, you have any spares?
Ah, so you're the one who built the space night club!

And I could probably bring you over some grey hull, as long as it's regular hull and not reinforced. I don't have much of that.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: August 26, 2013, 11:46:36 am »

Actually, looking at my chests, I only have 30,000 grey hull, so if anyone has more to spare, speak up. Also, at our base we actually have 800,000 red rock, so, Oblivion, is that enough to make a deal?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: August 26, 2013, 11:49:32 am »

Actually Kadz, we need red soil from asteroids and I've got some grey hull lying around.

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 181