Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 181

Author Topic: StarMade - Minecraft IN SPAAACE! (early access) (its still alive!)  (Read 325754 times)

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: StarMade - Minecraft IN SPAAACE! (early alpha) (we have a multi server!)
« Reply #1126 on: August 06, 2013, 12:26:34 am »

We have... A bit of a situation in my home sector.

Mono's ship, the Potyan, apparently damaged one of my ships when its' turrets were firing at pirate raiders. This resulted in my faction automatically declaring war based on perceived hostile action (I had set my faction to respond this way to discourage possible attempts to blow things up.) So, When I returned home, what had apparently been an hours-long staring match between the either factions' turrets turned into all of my turrets staring at all of his turrets whilst all of his turrets were shooting directly at me whilst ignoring all of my turrets. End result was, as far as I can see, no damage done, but I used my cloaked ship to ram the Potyan out of range of my sector, so I wouldn't be under fire constantly.

So, Mono, if you attempt to get on the server, the first thing you should note is that you're probably being fired at, and your ship is nowhere nearby (although I can still see it in the navigation list so it's not too far off.) I'm sorry... But I despite my offering peace, I need you to actually accept the offer before hostilities can end. Which means you might get shot as soon as you spawn...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: August 06, 2013, 01:28:45 am »

We have... A bit of a situation in my home sector.

Mono's ship, the Potyan, apparently damaged one of my ships when its' turrets were firing at pirate raiders. This resulted in my faction automatically declaring war based on perceived hostile action (I had set my faction to respond this way to discourage possible attempts to blow things up.) So, When I returned home, what had apparently been an hours-long staring match between the either factions' turrets turned into all of my turrets staring at all of his turrets whilst all of his turrets were shooting directly at me whilst ignoring all of my turrets. End result was, as far as I can see, no damage done, but I used my cloaked ship to ram the Potyan out of range of my sector, so I wouldn't be under fire constantly.

So, Mono, if you attempt to get on the server, the first thing you should note is that you're probably being fired at, and your ship is nowhere nearby (although I can still see it in the navigation list so it's not too far off.) I'm sorry... But I despite my offering peace, I need you to actually accept the offer before hostilities can end. Which means you might get shot as soon as you spawn...
Whoopsies, I guess I can't park my ships anywhere near yours anymore. I should be fine, I can't get on yet due to version mismatch but after the server is updated if I die I'll just spawn a fast ship and find my own. Please tell me you didn't knock it into the sector that does sun damage?
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: August 06, 2013, 02:10:19 am »

No, it seems to be perfectly healthy. I actually knocked it away from the sun. Only thing you'd actually need to do to avert further explosions is accept the offer I sent you. should be under the faction tab, and click on the "offers" button.

Also, you CAN revert to an older version if you wanted to play online without waiting for the server to be updated.

Edit:

Forsaken, the server may have gone down. Appears it didn't like my trying to save that ship to the catalog
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 04:05:30 am by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: August 06, 2013, 04:15:43 am »

Yeah, server seems down. Also, Update ho!

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: August 06, 2013, 11:38:15 am »

Yup, the server's down. Maybe PM forsaken?

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: August 06, 2013, 12:58:45 pm »

Since the server was down I was going to go on single player to work on my ship more but I've been crashing and getting ArrayIndexoutofboundsexception: 23532

Please Help.

Edit.

I tried to go on local host then back on sandbox and now it works. pretty odd.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 01:00:59 pm by SquatchHammer »
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1132 on: August 06, 2013, 02:58:25 pm »

Updating, will be up soon

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: August 06, 2013, 03:07:04 pm »

Updating, will be up soon

Yay! The Falcon shall fly again.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: August 06, 2013, 03:43:29 pm »

I went through like, 300 million credits making my new ship. It's over 100k blocks IIRC. I need to show it around a little.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: August 06, 2013, 03:51:17 pm »

Same here. Though mine isn't quite finished yet.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: August 06, 2013, 04:27:00 pm »

Is this supposed to be up yet? I'm not able to connect.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: August 06, 2013, 05:36:08 pm »

Is this supposed to be up yet? I'm not able to connect.

I just tried and still can't connect.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: August 06, 2013, 05:40:46 pm »

Maybe try PMing Forsaken? I would, but I already did once today and don't want him to feel like I'm spamming him...

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: August 06, 2013, 06:04:40 pm »

Same.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 181