Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 181

Author Topic: StarMade - Minecraft IN SPAAACE! (early access) (its still alive!)  (Read 325333 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Forsaken1111, i dont know if you know, but normal players can mess with admin catalog settings. You can delete EVERY entry from catalog, and add EVERY entry to enemy ship pool. With some bigass ships here, it would be a disaster for battlecruisers o' mine flying around killing people. Or that bigass ship Harvey built.
The alpha doesn't currently restrict admin commands in any way. Nothing I can do about this as far as I know.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

Thanks for bringing the server back up forsaken! :)

Now off in another direction, am I the only person who thinks all the ideas for the catalog on the star made forums requiring players to have the mats onhand are absurd?  I'm not a fan of flying around looking for shops in the hopes of buying 10 blocks at a time for my 1000 block ship, when the trading GUILD should have the networks to ship these parts to me at added cost when I tell them I'm making a ship.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile

so is there a better way to make money because farming 4000 catus will be the worst.
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Leonon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go out and find a pirate station. The station will be protected by 8 AMC turrets. Inside the station there will be 4 chests. Inside those chests there will be a random assortment of loot worth anywhere between a little bit and all the money ever.

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thanks for bringing the server back up forsaken! :)

Now off in another direction, am I the only person who thinks all the ideas for the catalog on the star made forums requiring players to have the mats onhand are absurd?  I'm not a fan of flying around looking for shops in the hopes of buying 10 blocks at a time for my 1000 block ship, when the trading GUILD should have the networks to ship these parts to me at added cost when I tell them I'm making a ship.

Agree'd.
"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"

Azated

• Bay Watcher
  • ohai der
    • View Profile

so is there a better way to make money because farming 4000 catus will be the worst.

Ice planets. I don't think anything more needs to be said.
Then it happened. Then I cringed. Then I picked it up and beat him to death with it, and then his buddies, too.
You beat a man to death with his dick?

"I don't feel like myself. Maybe I should have Doc take a look at me" ~ Dreamy
 "You're gonna trust a dwarf that got his medical degree from a pickaxe?" ~ Bossy

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile

Well after breaking physics and going from 2.2.2 to -36,2,2 i found a pirate base and now have over a billion credits huh pirate bases are pretty insane.

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Tell me about it. Apparently we have had two attacks on our home base today.
They don't understand what 'faction home planet protection' means. They just keep throwing themselves against our shields.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I also finished my Black Laser Buster

I was planning a giant one for my ultimate ship.

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile

Along with that was really high ping. Is it just me or is the server crashed again? It's sitting at "Logging in as..."
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile

Looks like another crash...

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile

here the ship I needed 4 million credits for 
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I hope my ship did not mess the server up
now to just park in in orbit around the land of darkness home base
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 02:08:13 am by Alkhemia »

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile

Ooh, neat house-on-an-asteroid ship!

I want to find this one, I don't think it's released yet by it's maker but maaaaan...

http://i.imgur.com/RgciXgL.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fGbxmEs.jpg

Look at it's glory! For the Emperor!
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile

Ooh, neat house-on-an-asteroid ship!

I want to find this one, I don't think it's released yet by it's maker but maaaaan...

http://i.imgur.com/RgciXgL.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fGbxmEs.jpg

Look at it's glory! For the Emperor!
I was looking for a W4k ship but could not find anything I want a chaos ship or some halo ships hmm I do have 1 billion + money maybe I should make a halo ring

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

here the ship I needed 4 million credits for 
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I hope my ship did not mess the server up
That is awesome out of ten! Well done!
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 181