Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 181

Author Topic: StarMade - Minecraft IN SPAAACE! (early access) (its still alive!)  (Read 325281 times)

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok, just downloaded, what do I do ? I did the tutorial, but it doesn't say how do I get credits ? What are basic ships designs ?

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Somebody took my train and turned it into a 5 block scooter......
I dunno what to say....

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

Ok, just downloaded, what do I do ? I did the tutorial, but it doesn't say how do I get credits ? What are basic ships designs ?
To get credits, sell blocks at your nearest Trading guild Station. Basic ship designs are pretty much nonexistent.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

Yea seems we have a greifer on the server, make sure yer stuff is all saved and or faction block'd people.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Yea seems we have a greifer on the server, make sure yer stuff is all saved and or faction block'd people.
Do you know who it is?

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile

Somebody took my train and turned it into a 5 block scooter......
I dunno what to say....

People say it was the source of lag because we got message that Space Train something was something so someone probably tried to dismantle it. I didn't though. If you had a faction block it could be only Dunamis, or iirc OREOSOME which is another member. If you didn't, then it could be as well anyone. I was at shop, pimpin' my ride. Need to get fraps on this computer to shoot some screens and show people my beauty - the Hyperion.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 05:01:59 pm by DarkWolfXV »
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

I was only online once earlier today, and then quit within 2 minutes, because of lag. It wasn't me.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

I saw a server message saying space train alpha was causing lag and when somebody asked what that message was I repeated it.

I certainly didn't mention it so somebody would dismantle anything.  I figured somebody was driving around in one (because there are apperantly multiple trains now) and it bugged out.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile

IF i remember correctly, the space train caused some pretty horrible lag earlier.

EDIT:ninja'd

EDITEDIT: How do cloakers work I have a ton on my ship but they drain my power in like 1 second
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The most griefing I did was I once knocked someone's ship out of orbit as a joke and trying to jail Max while he wasn't looking.

But no I never dismantled anyone's things.

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile

AFAIK, you only need 1 0C cloaker per ship to cloak the entire ship. However, it requires 100 power for every block on said ship.

The most griefing I ever did was randomly blow holes in planets. One of those planets had a pyramid on it; but it was too close to the a sun to explore.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

AFAIK, you only need 1 0C cloaker per ship to cloak the entire ship. However, it requires 100 power for every block on said ship.

1000 power per block, I thought.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile

Huh the game pretty fun my ship weight less than I thought a airship made out of rock would
The only stuff I found that belong to a person was blue planet with some ship around it magma command or something had a base and everything.
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Big projects just keep dragging on and on even without details! ARGH Make it stop.

Anyone have an easy way to flesh out a carrier control tower from just two views? Dimensions are 30x30x90. That's too many sheets of graph paper.

Tobel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Tobel Plays Youtube

Noooooooo

Also, if I log off, what prevents my station/ship from being destroyed? Are they persistent?
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 181