Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 181

Author Topic: StarMade - Minecraft IN SPAAACE! (early access) (its still alive!)  (Read 325258 times)

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

Also visible in those pictures, my ship: The Aurora II
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

Jumping on. PTW this thread I guess.
Looks like a fun game. Something I could get mediocre at.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile

I think the server went down again; or maybe it's just me.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Stop breaking the server guys! :P

Its back up

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Ok, so these PvP idea seems popular, so I guess we will go ahead with Bay12s very first STAR KNIGHT JOUSTING TOURNEY! Ye steely steed will be provided. Please indicate if you want in, and terrain preferences.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

I'll join in.

As a side note I appear to have broken something, suddenly and without warning, all my Turrets and drones started attacking the shop at my base... Fenrir also became hostile at the same time despite My turrets not actually shooting at him....  He was not in his ship at the time so he didn't shoot anything.

Ah seems my faction somehow got set to consider neutral enemy.  And it seems shops are neutral.

EDIT because I'm not doing another doublepost.

I built what was going to be an arena chamber.  A long sealed room made entirely out of black hull blocks.  As expected the inside is pitch black.

Unfortunately when I put two fighters in there with jammers and a colored light in front of the core as planned, I discovered that the outside of ships are always lit.  So I added cloakers to the fighter's arsenal as well.  And then I discovered that missed shots tend to veer off at an angle to hit the nearest wall instead of traveling the full room.   I guess it's an arena, as shots aimed to hit the other ship still do, but not as cool of a one as I thought it would be.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 11:29:19 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

A few screen shots of the Magma Command Fleet barracks, nearing completion.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I still have to build the ultra-turret, and figure out how I'm going to furnish some of the rooms.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile

Server seems to be down again.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile

Server's down.

This game is pretty much the best.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

What do you guys keep doing to cause this?
I mean this is Java we are working with, you can't even throw an exception without it getting caught somewhere!

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile

This game is very similiar to Avorion in almost every respect, including the incredibly unstable servers. :P
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile

Aaaaand... Server is down.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

That outage was due to a 'brief service interruption' in the local ISP.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I'm surprised nobody constructed 4 elephants and a turtle under one of the planets yet. I'd do it myself, but I'm not a very good builder and it would just look like an oddly-shaped multi-colored tumor growing at the bottom of a planet.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm surprised nobody constructed 4 elephants and a turtle under one of the planets yet. I'd do it myself, but I'm not a very good builder and it would just look like an oddly-shaped multi-colored tumor growing at the bottom of a planet.

That would be an immense build and very hard to pull off. People have yet to get ships up to planet size.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 181