Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 181

Author Topic: StarMade - Minecraft IN SPAAACE! (early access) (its still alive!)  (Read 325243 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Or just the ability to have a map at all, and remember waypoints...

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

yeah, I'd like a way to remember waypoints too. I just write them down currently.

Forsaken, since there was a rollback last night, anything you can do to prevent it or less loss of data? I'd have lost like an hour or so of work if I didnt save the ship before hand. Someone else on the server said one of his ships got reset too. I know alpha is alpha and all, but just curious if you can do anything on your end.
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile

Didn't even check this out yet, but if this is all as advertised it is some kind of gamer heaven of mine. Everytime Zeppelin Mod gets update in MC i get retarded shitfaced grin and drive to the ender and build planets.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Crashed and crashed again... the game REALLY suddenly doesn't want me to have access to my ship.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

Might have something to do with pirates, or fighting, it pretty much happened when pirates showed up at -2, -2, -2 while a lot of us were there, I wasn't in a combat ship so I flew off and got my Ork and joined the fray,  shortly after that, lagspike and apparent crash.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just hope a pirate doesn't destroy my ship while I am gone.

I had to collect stuff for my ship because my progress from yesterday was overwritten.

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

hopefully there isn't another rollback. I spent about an hour getting my ship back to the way it was. :P
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

By the time the server crashed it looked like 2 of the pirates were an overheating core, and the last one was full of holes and probably incapable of shooting.  Of course, hard to tell exactly when it went down.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

By the time the server crashed it looked like 2 of the pirates were an overheating core, and the last one was full of holes and probably incapable of shooting.  Of course, hard to tell exactly when it went down.

There were four pirates, I took down 3 and left them to die.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah so that last one I was shooting was the straggler then :P

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, I bet its weather problems again. I think it was yesterday server was down a while at about the same time, and thought it was because wherever it was had a power outage or/and weather happening.

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile

AHH FUCK!!!
Wait...
Well i checked out the game, 4 hours of fun gathering a space station and turning it into my ship, then saved my blueprint of it. Attacked some pirates, then went on their station (quite big mistake) ran out alive, but accidently picked up my chest FULL OF FUCKING LOOT WHICH MAKES ME RRRAAAGE NOW. And then my ship was in... uhh.. bad state. So i gathered it all and sold the parts and bought the blueprint, AND THIS SHIT MADE ME RAGE BECAUSE IT TURNS OUT THE BLUEPRINT I BOUGHT IS IDENTICAL TO THE RAPED AND TORN VERSION OF MY SHIP. SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT IM FUCKING ENRAGED. Ok.

Sorry for that. The game is pretty fun when u are busy making a ship, but otherwise, the concept is great but for now the game lacks flame and substance. Quests and shit would be fun. Also, perhaps ship HP system that makes you lose blocks when you are hit, but when u regenerate/repair lur ship u regain the lost blocks, because repairs block-by-block are not worth it and pissed me off and ruined my first-time experience. I didn't get to enjoy it yet! Worse first time experience than Dwarf Fortress, haha.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Is the server down right now? I can't connect.
I'm actually kind of looking forward to a roll back, as strange as that sounds... Give me a chance to rebuild things even bigger and better.

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is the server down right now? I can't connect.
I'm actually kind of looking forward to a roll back, as strange as that sounds... Give me a chance to rebuild things even bigger and better.

yeah, its been pretty much down all day.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Its... unstable. Alpha is alpha I guess, but it seems to crash now after an hour or so no matter what I do.

I may have to restart the world.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 181