Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: that one human the story  (Read 1321 times)

jrrocks05

• Bay Watcher
  • serial killer at large
    • View Profile
that one human the story
« on: June 18, 2013, 11:07:51 pm »

Once in a land where its die or die a guy lived his name was koots the goblin. He was your average goblin child dumb and likes stabbing things. As a grew up he became an average sword goblin a dabbling reader and a good armour User. He set off to rid the world of all things execpt his kin. He with his bronze sword and copper armour. He received his first quest to kill a horrid bandit but first he looked for companions. He found a axegoblin and another axegoblin. Then they set off to change the world
We fear not to walk in the valley of death for we are the baddest most vicious unforgiving motherf---en dwarves in this valley

jrrocks05

• Bay Watcher
  • serial killer at large
    • View Profile
Re: that one human the story
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 11:25:14 pm »

One hour later he found this bandit and proceeded to rip him to shreds. His favorite part is when a hammerman slammed into a obstacle and killed himself. This was not without a cost one axegoblin lost a hand and his big toe. It was kind of funny when looked down at his toe and started screaming noooooooooo!! They chopped off Jimmy not JIMMY take John I want Jimmy bac sob kkkkkkkkk. Then I got fed up and yelled shut the **** up you stupid panze. He then shut up. Then I went back to the city to report success and I was told to murderer a trog. Me and my buddies went out then i one shotted him with a stab to the face. I scream victory then I look back and that stupid goblin is trying to reattach his toe I then proceed to grab chuck it into the river. Then me and my actually sane friend have to prevent him from jumping into the river. All the while he is yelling jimmmmmmmy nooooooooo and some other things I wld like not to repeat. We then proccex to return to be given a quest to kill a vampire. Who is mayor of the human capital what!!!
We fear not to walk in the valley of death for we are the baddest most vicious unforgiving motherf---en dwarves in this valley

matskuman5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 11:36:48 pm »

No offence, but this is kind of bad. Improve your spelling a bit,
I was having some trouble deciphering what you were trying to say.

jrrocks05

• Bay Watcher
  • serial killer at large
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 11:41:48 pm »

Yeah its my first story still improving though

jrrocks05

• Bay Watcher
  • serial killer at large
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 11:55:01 pm »

I koots will slay this overlord. Me and my buds head to the capital we then spend half the day looking for this man. We then find him in the church (the irony there) we Acuse him then me my buddies and the rest of village proceed to attack him. some time early battle I get knocked out by a hit to the head. When I get up there is a trail of corpses leading outside then I see it this guy massarced the entire village all that is left is two farmers. By the time I get there he is dead I then stab him in the back of the head ending his life. I then go back to my home and retire.

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2013, 12:27:24 am »

And then koots was a zombie.
The way's paved with knaves that I've horribly slain.
See me coming, better run for them hills.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2013, 10:57:01 pm »

It doesn't give the imagination much to play with, with its forceful 'this is John, John is doing thing' sort of subjective style.