Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 91

Author Topic: @)~~}~ (RPG) Magia Exquisitis II: OOC ~{~~(@  (Read 56248 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: @)~~}~ (RPG) Magia Exquisitis II: OOC ~{~~(@
« Reply #870 on: July 26, 2013, 03:17:34 pm »

I'm sure I will manage  :P
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: July 26, 2013, 03:18:57 pm »

I don't know man. First Lei's treeification, now Franco's death. I'm not sure Alice will be able to hold back a Twilight-riddled Angstgasm.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: July 26, 2013, 03:37:10 pm »

She'll be ok :p

Also Lilli just as a side note if you really do find Alice annoying I could tone down some of the bits you don't like

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: July 26, 2013, 03:41:30 pm »

Don't bend over backwards to serve Lilli's every whim. That dude has enough of an Ego. :)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: July 26, 2013, 03:52:39 pm »

Nah, Kansa, she's fine. Keep playing Alice how you want. I just found her obsessive desire to "protect" Lei a little Twilight-y, the "Your life is so much better than mine" thing only exacerbated those ideas. For whatever Alice is, she's at least a dozen times nuttier in my brain version of her.

Don't bend over backwards to serve Lilli's every whim. That dude has enough of an Ego. :)

Hey, my ego's at least not planet-sized. Yet. Give it a month.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: July 26, 2013, 03:54:03 pm »

Ok that's fine then  :) , it's just that I don't want to hinder someone's enjoyment of the game if I can help it

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: July 26, 2013, 03:59:32 pm »

Meh. Just do what you want. As long as you aren't a Sue(poor Vort) RP however the hell you please.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: July 26, 2013, 04:02:25 pm »

So I have a technical question that is likely not important. The druid curse strips away the inner reserve of power from it's recipient correct? Does that apply only their natural human magic reserve (that most humans use to cast cantrips) or does it apply to any and all reserves they might have? For example: Now that Vortanna is part tree she could become a internal mage right? What if Vortanna was druid before the treeification? Would her new inner reserve of power be sucked away by the curse? Or would it be safe because it is new and not integral to her?

Also what if someone other then a human somehow turned into a druid? Would the curse suck away all their power?
What if a very powerful god became a druid? Would the curse be able to suck away all that power?
Where does all the power go?
If the curse can suck away new inner reserves does that offer any protection from crazy clown cyborg demons that try to body snatch? I mean, they are sorta like power reserves. A serious question would be if someone does take over the body of a druid does the curse effect them as well?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 04:05:00 pm by Criptfeind »

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: July 26, 2013, 04:06:10 pm »

Leilani is the tree, Vort's still a seed. We don't know what kind of plant she'll grow up into.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: July 26, 2013, 04:09:46 pm »

Listen if you are going to ask me to remember names this relationship is not going to work.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: July 26, 2013, 04:11:01 pm »

So I have a technical question that is likely not important. The druid curse strips away the inner reserve of power from it's recipient correct? Does that apply only their natural human magic reserve (that most humans use to cast cantrips) or does it apply to any and all reserves they might have? For example: Now that Vortanna is part tree she could become a internal mage right? What if Vortanna was druid before the treeification? Would her new inner reserve of power be sucked away by the curse? Or would it be safe because it is new and not integral to her?

Also what if someone other then a human somehow turned into a druid? Would the curse suck away all their power?
What if a very powerful god became a druid? Would the curse be able to suck away all that power?
Where does all the power go?
If the curse can suck away new inner reserves does that offer any protection from crazy clown cyborg demons that try to body snatch? I mean, they are sorta like power reserves. A serious question would be if someone does take over the body of a druid does the curse effect them as well?

That is all stuff you will have research in character. None of it has any application during character creation, as you can't cross class during character creation.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: July 26, 2013, 04:11:21 pm »

Listen if you are going to ask me to remember names this relationship is not going to work.
It's an importnt part of this job. Mainly so you don't ask the wrong person to do something though :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: July 26, 2013, 04:29:05 pm »

Just noticed that there's nothing on the wiki(that I've seen) that explains exactly what raising or lowering a capability does. We know body effects movement speed, but not much else. There's also no way listed to raise a capability after character creation.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: July 26, 2013, 04:32:22 pm »

Training actions in the forum turns. I'd suspect that's how most stats would be raised too.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: July 26, 2013, 09:25:40 pm »

Leilani is the tree, Vort's still a seed. We don't know what kind of plant she'll grow up into.

Actually yeah we do.

You know that realm of secrets thing that empowers the Mystics?

Apparently that's what Seeds that eat universes turn into.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 91