Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25

Author Topic: Creation of Mitheraria (Illustrated, deific world creation)  (Read 27832 times)

AWAKENED HORROR

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Creation of Mitheraria (Illustrated, deific world creation)
« Reply #345 on: July 18, 2013, 06:22:58 pm »

You were a worthy foe, Auphanim.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Create a new micro-reality for myself to inhabit, reinforced against this chaos.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 18, 2013, 07:30:38 pm »

Build a huge hollow shell protecting the last pocket of reality.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: July 19, 2013, 01:32:20 am »

Try to normalize the Power flow enough for us to act.

Aid action.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: July 19, 2013, 07:49:33 am »

((So am I in nirur?))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: July 19, 2013, 03:00:55 pm »

((So am I in nirur?))
((Yes, as a minor god. Anyone can give suggestions/strength to the minor god action without a character submission, but only people who have character sheets may ascend to major godhood.))

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: July 22, 2013, 05:38:50 am »

Try to normalize the Power flow enough for us to act.

Aid action.
Aid action
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: July 23, 2013, 05:38:21 pm »

{5}+1-1=5 - Together, Auphanim and Ar'kahal manage to keep the flow of Power from stopping (for two turns), but it will remain unstable until Reality is fixed.

{2}-1=1 - Yon struggles to maintain her claim to her Power.

{4}-1=3 - Sarruccarr creates a micro-reality for himself, but it is too closely linked to Reality, and quickly collapses.

{2} vs {1} - Sarruccar tries again to eat Yon. It's having trouble, but succeeds at forming a weak bond.

{4}-1=3 - One of the minor gods tries to protect what remains of Reality, but only barely saves a tiny fragment. Is it one final seed of hope, or the a dying ember?

((Sarruccar gets a god action and a 'mortal' action per round.
Yes, I'm trying to kill this, so I can create a new game with slightly less remorse. Still deciding on "You are a doddering old wizard," an illustrated suggestion adventure, or "Kerbalnauts RTD." One one hand, we could be not-Dumbledore, or not-Gandalf, a trusted grand vizir, the head of a wizard's guild, or some other wacky senile wizard. On the other, I just bought Kerbal Space Program, and it would be perfect in RTD form.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: July 23, 2013, 07:43:06 pm »

((Well, I'm less fond of suggestion games, but I do like doddering old wizards (and Kerbalnauts).

Clearly then, the solution is a compromise: An RPG where the players are doddering old wizards intent on building a space program by shoveling as many summoned green things into rickety, possibly magically-powered rockets as it takes.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: July 23, 2013, 07:46:00 pm »

(("Kerbal Space"? I'll request your explanation whilst Googling an overview.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: July 23, 2013, 08:08:20 pm »

Plant Yggdrasil in the Seed.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 23, 2013, 08:43:15 pm »

(("Kerbal Space Program"? I'll request your explanation whilst Googling an overview.))
Incompetent green-people astronauts get into space in probably-incompetently built spacecraft. Losing is fun, tacking on that last half-dozen booster rockets probably wasn't a very good idea, and I have a newly found sympathy for test pilots.

((Well, I'm less fond of suggestion games, but I do like doddering old wizards (and Kerbalnauts).

Clearly then, the solution is a compromise: An RPG where the players are doddering old wizards intent on building a space program by shoveling as many summoned green things into rickety, possibly magically-powered rockets as it takes.))
I must further think on this. I already had basic systems thought out for the RTD, but this could be quite amusing for a week-long game.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: July 24, 2013, 02:47:51 am »

Erase the past version of Sarrucarr from existence.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: July 27, 2013, 12:50:29 pm »

{1} - Yon and Sarruccarr fight each other with the last of their strength, and both are annihilated by the oncoming destruction.

Most of the gods are frazzled by the imminent collapse of everything. One of the minor gods attempts to plant Yggdrasil in the metaphorical seed of hope. [6}-1=5 - Due to the current state of everything, this works. He alone is able to ride out the changes, as everything else collapses, and the other gods are destroyed. Eternities later, everything is once more stable, and Smitty alone rules all in a universe he alone will shape.

Name: Smitty Werben Jagerman Jensen
Spheres:Belligerence, Ignorance
Appearance: An emaciated child, wearing a Newsboy cap and tattered clothes.
Personality:Generally lives like a hillbilly, enraged whenever someone calls him a minor god.
Agenda:Be recognized as a major god.

Ugh, what a universe this will turn out to be ...

END

+1 points: Created a planet
+10 points: Destroyed Sarruccarr.
-1 points: Destroyed everything.
-1 points: Sarruccarr's arrival.
-1 points: Only a minor god is left.
-3 points: Didn't find and collect the hidden "super-evolved maka tree, which was needed for a later puzzle."
Your overall score is 5, out of a possible 10.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: July 27, 2013, 02:58:27 pm »

Was fun while it lasted, and unfortunate that it died.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: July 27, 2013, 03:35:30 pm »

That was probably the biggest streak of ones I have experienced on myself so far. I mean, damn. Things went as badly for me as they possibly could have at the end there.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25