Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25

Author Topic: Creation of Mitheraria (Illustrated, deific world creation)  (Read 27833 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Creation of Mitheraria (Illustrated, deific world creation)
« Reply #330 on: July 12, 2013, 07:54:27 pm »

"But in destroying reality there is no point to anything, there will have been no reason to destroy it to begin with, also, you're a dick."
Resist the beast.

AWAKENED HORROR

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 12, 2013, 08:29:27 pm »

"Either I usurp you and fix the problem, or I die. If you divide yourselves between maintaining Reality and attacking me, good. If you manage to kill me, I'll care nothing about your collateral damage."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 12, 2013, 08:32:34 pm »

"And what's to stop us from just starting over?"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 12, 2013, 09:09:47 pm »

"UHHHHHHHHHHH"

Reinforce reality...?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 12, 2013, 09:12:34 pm »

"... How are you a major god?"
Kyle's voice conveyed actual curiosity.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 12, 2013, 09:17:20 pm »

"Eh? I just... am. Don't think there's a way to use that, if that's what yer thinkin'."
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 12, 2013, 09:19:43 pm »

"It's not that it's just... that was all you had to say? Those would have been horrible last words. Right up there with go to your room."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 12, 2013, 09:46:27 pm »

"Oh, so you were just bein' an insufferable git again. Ne'er mind."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 12, 2013, 10:04:35 pm »

"If I'm an insufferable git then at least I have fairly decent last words. Fuck nugget."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 12, 2013, 10:07:34 pm »

"See, that's one a' the things that makes an' insufferable git. Always concerned with appearances cause ya know deep down yer nothin'.

Don't think I'm about ta die, but if so, I'll damned well have better things on my mind than what my last words were."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 12, 2013, 10:10:58 pm »

Kyle pulls out his notepad and writes down that last sentence.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 18, 2013, 05:53:36 pm »

{Cointoss=Sarruccarr} - The monster that has Auphanim imprisoned attempts to usurp his flow of Power. He struggles valiantly while trying to maintain it, but he just isn't used to this form of combat. His last reserves leave him, and he is reduced to being a minor god.

A duplicate of Sarruccarr appears nearby, with 75% of its mass. AuphanimDuplicate rockets off it, and is ignored.

{5}+2=7 vs {3} - The remaining gods desperately supercharge a devastating beam of obliteration and fire it towards Sarruccarr, who has time only to level its stolen Power (and the partial point) to form a thin shield. The creature disappears just before the beam hits. Yon and Auphanim are freed, but left in the beam's path.

{1} - Yon gets hit soundly, and will lose the next turn as she struggles to maintain her status as a major god.

{5} - Auphanim manages to catch the slipstream Sarruccar's evasion creates, and reappears a few seconds in the past.

{6} - Fortunatly, Sarruccar's time meddling didn't have any noticeable effect on Reality's damaged state.

{3} - Ar'kahal tries to slow Reality's decay by reinforcing the remaining segments, but he is overwhelmed. He thinks it could still be either brute-force repaired, or lightly patched over before being replaced with a new reality.

((Sarruccarr, being soul energy with the accumulated knowledge of an unknown number of civilizations, has access to [rather expensive] time magic. You probably guessed this.))

<RENDERING ERROR 595123855-C>

Only a few small islands of stable Reality remain, surrounded by rapidly decaying sectors and 'seas' of pure chaos. The flow of Power has become unstable. -1 to godly actions (But not Sarrucarr's normal magic.)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 18, 2013, 05:56:54 pm »

Wait, I'm a minor god now?

Well shit, see ya.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 18, 2013, 05:57:37 pm »

Try to normalize the Power flow enough for us to act.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 18, 2013, 05:57:55 pm »

Aid action.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25