Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 26

Author Topic: You are a Lord II - OOC  (Read 30424 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Lord II - OOC
« Reply #135 on: June 15, 2013, 07:49:52 pm »

I'm going to wait for when Grewie and Alexis get dunk and end up in bed together.

You got the assignment almost a full day ago, it would of taken a couple of hours tops to gather up the food and water and pack some clothes.
So you've wasted the best part of 20 hours.
To be fair, for most of that time I've had no idea how fast time was passing in the game world and most of the time passed in a few posts...

Also, how do you know what I've just said? Only myself, the king, the marshall and the men around us know and none of them have left to go anywhere, so you should not know anything about it yet.
Yes, because everyone in the castle is unaware of the alleged assassination attempt that happened last night...

You know, as much as I love bluster in character, please keep it in character where you guys can actually challenge one another to duels.  It's just a bit annoying in the OOC thread.
Am I allowed to challenge Alexandria to a duel?
Not the character, the forum-goer.

Guys, keep your animosity IC. I want courtiers to hate each other, not the players. You won't gain any favour by bickering.
Technically, I'm debating.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 15, 2013, 08:15:07 pm »

Hah, so in the end you still didn't get away from my blades.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 15, 2013, 08:32:53 pm »

Working on it.

Oh, and as an OOC point: Considering Grewie's suspicions about the Blades, how do you think he would feel about knowing there were several hiding around him?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 15, 2013, 08:36:14 pm »

I don't see the difference, will it be any less worrying having twice as many of them visibly surrounding him?
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 15, 2013, 08:37:20 pm »

Yes, because he can see them.
Sig

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 15, 2013, 08:38:21 pm »

Then he'll have to get used to being uncomfortable.
Now it never would.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 15, 2013, 08:40:56 pm »

It's a good thing they don't seem to have feeling towards people. Imagine if a blade had a crush on Grewie.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 15, 2013, 08:44:25 pm »

Actually some of them do, we'll be seeing more of that later, Including my character and Alexis 2.0 I have 6 who have got a personality.
Now it never would.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 15, 2013, 08:47:44 pm »

Actually some of them do
Wait, which, have personalities or have a crush on Grewie?
Sig

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 15, 2013, 08:54:35 pm »

None have a crush on him, one of them wants to rip his tongue out and force feed it to him, but she is not in the group that's your going with, if you catch up to them.

The 2 Alexis have personality but to date are not attracted to any1, the one who wants to rip out you tongue is Ruby, Then we have Chrissy, Rose and Malissa all of whom have a specific appearance and personality assigned to them that I'll play around with at some point in the game.

But on a side note, with the exception of the real Alexis and the few who just saw 2.0's face the 39 other blades faces have never been seen by any players, they wear the masks at all times except when in the privacy of the blades enclosure.
Now it never would.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 15, 2013, 08:59:55 pm »

None have a crush on him,
Oh good.

one of them wants to rip his tongue out and force feed it to him, but she is not in the group that's your going with, if you catch up to them.
Oh, good.
...The second part, at least.
Sig

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 15, 2013, 09:01:39 pm »

I feel like Alexandra is going to lengths to piss off everyone, seriously. You might want to rein it in a little.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 15, 2013, 09:01:53 pm »

I just want to have an over arcing story with Alexis, the abrasive yet charming spy-mistress, falling in love with Grewie, the castle wizard with a heart of gold. No pun intended given his player.

Kaferian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 15, 2013, 09:02:52 pm »

Can I be the Papal Legate to the Kingdom of Meridia?

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 15, 2013, 09:03:34 pm »

Don't be so happy, Rose is and of the 6 she is by far the most sadistic, but she hasn't met you yet so she doesn't know to hate your guts.

KJ, the only thing that will ever happen between the two of them is about an 80% chance that once Alexis hears how the mage has acted towards the blade that she'll eviscerate him on the spot.
Now it never would.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 26