Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 42

Author Topic: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (New Game is Up!)  (Read 59904 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 29: Macabre)
« Reply #570 on: January 17, 2014, 01:17:57 pm »

"There is so much stuff I should be shocked about right now, so I think I'll go in order,
Fuck my head, Fuck my shoulder, Fuck those zombies, Fuck that was cool and Fuck that's disgusting, is that everything?"
Hand over Axe of he still wants it, try to get a emergency healing kit from my bag of mystery.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: January 17, 2014, 04:11:26 pm »

So Ben is dead?
Or is the zombie?

Ben is alive. Zombies are dead. Dead guy on the wall is just dead, not a zombie. He was killed so hard he wasn't able to become a zombie.
Ah, thanks. Im still gonna fight with rebar after checking rocks at the zombies.

And I dont entirely know what man you are talking about... Digging time!
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: January 17, 2014, 11:27:41 pm »

So Ben is dead?
Or is the zombie?

Ben is alive. Zombies are dead. Dead guy on the wall is just dead, not a zombie. He was killed so hard he wasn't able to become a zombie.
Ah, thanks. Im still gonna fight with rebar after checking rocks at the zombies.

And I dont entirely know what man you are talking about... Digging time!

The dead guy Clair just found. If it isn't clear, he died fighting the zombies and shot himself through the chin to stop from changing into a zombie.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: January 18, 2014, 09:22:28 am »

Oh, now I see. Allright...
Highly Opinionated Fool

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: January 30, 2014, 06:32:38 pm »

grab the laptop case check inside it and also use it as a make shift bag.

If there is a laptop ask around if anyone has computing skills

Continue on with my merry looting
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: January 30, 2014, 08:54:22 pm »

((I have computer skills... ANd a computer...))
Highly Opinionated Fool

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: February 04, 2014, 10:55:57 pm »

Chapter 30: Clearing House

~Day 1~
August 8th, 2015
2:05:37 P.M.

Continue trying to get people up.
Fight with rebar after throwing rocks.
"I hope someone has some rope up there... And dont you go thinking about getting up yet Ben. In fact, give me that fucking axe."
If Ben is going to give me the axe than give him the rebar in exchange
"There is so much stuff I should be shocked about right now, so I think I'll go in order,
Fuck my head, Fuck my shoulder, Fuck those zombies, Fuck that was cool and Fuck that's disgusting, is that everything?"
Hand over Axe of he still wants it, try to get a emergency healing kit from my bag of mystery.
Climb back up and eat something

Charles makes bold movements towards the corpse, ready to strike it when he is able to deduce that when it was alive, it inflicting a gunshot wound to it's head to prevent zombie reanimation. Ben laments his situation while Clair wipes off her mouth. Kyle helps all of them out of the basement, and coordinates getting the Gas Container upstairs too. Terrel experimentally lifts it, "I'm guessing there's still a few gallons left in here." Clair slumps over to the kitchen and takes a chunk of bread from the food supply, eagerly downing it.

-1 FS

Terrel takes a few breaths, calming himself down. "That was close..."

Terrel's mood has changed to Normal.

Jarrod gets the bright idea to look around for notes or clues as to what the password could be. If they still had a grand piano like that, they're probably old enough to have a crappy memory.

Jarrod deduces that a bunch of oldies with a grand piano have to have some sort of aid lying around to remember something as new-school and convulted as an electronic password. (Jarrod Luck: 3+1) Jarrod snoops around randomly, not coming up with anything to aid his search, until he realizes that a note has been inscribed into the side of the safe. It reads: G.A.B.D.

grab the laptop case check inside it and also use it as a make shift bag.

If there is a laptop ask around if anyone has computing skills

Continue on with my merry looting

Wulf nabs the Laptop Case. However, his search for a Laptop in any of the rooms upstairs proves to be fruitless.
(+Laptop Case)

From what he can recall, Charles is good with computers. The rest of the search upstairs turns up with nada.

The rest of the 14th Community runs at the sound of panic in the basement, only to find that the situation has since resolved itself. Omeen looks over Kyle's shoulder, able to infer what events had transpired. He sighs, "We've picked this place dry. Front back, upstairs and downstairs. And now we're dealing with this. I say it's time to head on out, we got what we came for."

Terrel shakes his head, "Why can't we stay here a bit longer? That doctor dude is still lookin' at a safe. Plus, guess what I found?" He presents the container from the basement. "That's gasoline. When's the last time you've seen a gallon of gasoline? Shit, we might be able to do something good with this, something real good. Plus, this is the best house I've ever got to stay in my whole life dude. Fuck gettin' out of here, I'm taking the King-sized with Layla." Layla scours and walks towards Terrel, shoving him out of the way as she proceeds into the Kitchen. Terrel ignores the contact, "Omeen, why do are you always like that? Saying that we always have to be on the go; we can stop and take in what we have now that we'd never have before. There's a good side to all of this, but you've got to be the pessimist."

"Shut up boy," retorts Omeen. "I get sick of your nonsense sometimes, this ain't a damn Hollywood production. How about we get some input from the Drifters? They're the reason those skinheads haven't plugged you yet."

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Clair Lord (scapheap) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Charles (Aseaheru) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kyle Johnson (kj1225) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ben Ross (anailater) (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 30: Clearing House)
« Reply #577 on: February 04, 2014, 11:01:20 pm »

Kyle's expression clearly says 'fuck my ass' in happy bright terms.
"I think we should stay just for the night, we can have a happy little time together before we go to bed. Maybe I could tell you guys a story, and then we'll decide more tomorrow."

Kyle then goes off to flirt with Trish or whatever the thing they've been doing is called.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 11:21:30 pm by kj1225 »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: February 04, 2014, 11:14:04 pm »

Oh yeah, the rest of the rooms upstairs since that would be useful to know:

Master Bedroom:
King-sized Bed
Dresser
Cracked Mirror

Upstairs Bathroom:
Toilet
Sink
Bathtub
Plunger
Medicine Cabinet (Empty)

Bedroom:
Bunkbed
Futon

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: February 04, 2014, 11:17:28 pm »

Jarrod types in 7-1-2-4. If that works, he checks inside the safe for....well, anything.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: February 05, 2014, 06:35:15 am »

((My status says I'm still unconscious.))
"No offence but I'd like to stay the night, my head still hurts like hell and I think I fractured my shoulder."
Try to stand.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: February 05, 2014, 08:51:07 am »

Search basement, then try to get things back up a level.
Highly Opinionated Fool

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: February 24, 2014, 09:21:39 am »

Go up and search the Master Bedroom
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 31: Settling Down)
« Reply #583 on: March 18, 2014, 11:09:44 pm »

Chapter 31: Settling Down

~Day 1~
August 8th, 2015
2:09:41 P.M.

"No offence but I'd like to stay the night, my head still hurts like hell and I think I fractured my shoulder."
Try to stand.

Ben puts in his two-cents regarding the current situation, as he works the will to stand back up. He reaches out to the edge of the kitchen counter, gripping it as he propels himself upwards. He manages to stand, even with pain surging through both his head and his shoulder. Ben manages to take a few steps before pulling a Wooden Chair out from under the table, sitting down with a groan and placing a hand on his forehead.

Terrel takes Ben's struggle as an opportunity to support his case against Omeen. "See?! We can't be moving around if we've got injured folk in our group. We stay here for tonight." Omeen remains silent and simply brushes past Terrel, "Hey! I'm just looking out for these people Omeen. Chill out."

Kyle's expression clearly says 'fuck my ass' in happy bright terms.
"I think we should stay just for the night, we can have a happy little time together before we go to bed. Maybe I could tell you guys a story, and then we'll decide more tomorrow."

Kyle then goes off to flirt with Trish or whatever the thing they've been doing is called.

Kyle further puts in his support for staying the night. At this point, there's seems to be an overall intangible agreement to stay the night. Afterwards, Kyle searches for Layla, whom he finds in the dining room. Mentally steeling himself for a more direct flirtation session, he approaches the track-suited girl.
[Charisma: 5]
Kyle's sweet talking is enough to bring out a blush from underneath Layla's complexion. Kyle is even able to lay a hand on her arm, to which Layla responds with biting the corner of her lip. Kyle's game is really working this time around.

Jarrod types in 7-1-2-4. If that works, he checks inside the safe for....well, anything.

Jarrod eventually comes up with the idea to correspond the letters with their appropriate numbers. He quickly types in the four digits into the electronic safe, which results in the door popping right open. The mental interior contains a loaded .32 Revolver, along with a small stack of money. Jarrod counts up the sum of the stack, which he finds to be precisely $2000. The final item is a small note on stationary paper. It reads: 'For Emergencies Only'.

Search basement, then try to get things back up a level.

Charles jumps down into the Basement, searching for valuables of any sort. In the search, Charles finds that the place has already been picked clean for the most part. What remains are the clothes on the corpses, and they seem to be in such a decayed state that they aren't of any use. Charles encounters the mutilated corpse again, and takes the usable Combat Boots off of its feet. They'd require a good bit of washing to get rid of the smell, but after that they'd provide very protective footwear to anyone who wanted to wear them.

Go up and search the Master Bedroom

Clair heads upstairs and looks around the Master Bedroom. It seems deserted for the most part, but Clair finds a few things in the Closet as well as the dresser. The usefulness of what she finds is debatable, but it's something:

Hair Brush
Pile of Scrunchies
Fashion Magazines
Business Magazines
Newspapers
Small Telescope (Folded)

Clair is soon accompanied by Trish, who enters the room abrasively. She heads over to the Dresser, spotting Clair. "Hey." Trish then reaches into the pile of Scrunchies, pulling one out and tying it around the central mass of hair on her head.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Clair Lord (scapheap) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Charles (Aseaheru) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kyle Johnson (kj1225) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ben Ross (anailater) (click to show/hide)

Due to the current Stable nature of the situation, the next turn will elapse the next 5 hours. Thus, many more actions can be performed by the next turn than previously possible, and long-term actions are also available.
Talking with the NPCs between turns is always a free action, unless they decide to end the conversation for one reason or another.

Wulf Ulric is now under GM Control.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 31: Settling Down)
« Reply #584 on: March 18, 2014, 11:17:25 pm »

Kyle goes off to find a permanent marker after he finishes conversing.

"So... I know this probably is a bad time to tell you this but I figure you should know and then you can decide to tell the others with or without me."
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 42