Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 42

Author Topic: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (New Game is Up!)  (Read 59932 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 28: Free Falling)
« Reply #555 on: December 23, 2013, 05:24:36 am »

"What!?"
Go try and get our fallen companions up on our level.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: December 23, 2013, 05:55:14 am »

((Oh Fuck Me))
WAKE UP, SERIOUSLY JUST DO IT!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: December 23, 2013, 11:02:05 am »

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuuuck..."
Charles freaks out, looking around. Upon seeing the baddies he grabs his rebar and rock and stands slightly ready...
"Terrel, please tell me you have a rag for his head..."
Charles gets ready to defend, if Terrel has no rags he takes of his shirt and rips it into rags, attempting to bandage Ben's head without moving it.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: January 01, 2014, 03:45:25 pm »

Bumpz.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: January 01, 2014, 05:57:31 pm »

Jarrod decides to give up on the piano and search the house for anything useful. Specifically the dining room, Family room, etc. His hearing isn't the best, he probably didn't hear anything out of the ordinary just then.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: January 02, 2014, 02:55:07 pm »

continue looking around the house
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: January 14, 2014, 06:41:34 am »

Jump down into the basement with Spade ready to bash
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 29: Macabre)
« Reply #562 on: January 15, 2014, 10:52:57 pm »

Chapter 29: Macabre

~Day 1~
August 8th, 2015
2:02:24 P.M.

WAKE UP, SERIOUSLY JUST DO IT!
"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuuuck..."
Charles freaks out, looking around. Upon seeing the baddies he grabs his rebar and rock and stands slightly ready...
"Terrel, please tell me you have a rag for his head..."
Charles gets ready to defend, if Terrel has no rags he takes of his shirt and rips it into rags, attempting to bandage Ben's head without moving it.

[Ben Constitution: 3-1]

Ben stays on the ground, unmoving and forming a puddle of blood from his cranium. Worried about Ben's status, Charles curses and speaks up, "Terrel, please tell me you have a rag for his head..." Terrel grips his baseball bat staring straight at the zombies shambling forward, shouting back, "Why would I have a rag?" Charles, in desperation, removes his shirt, the cold air of the basement rushing over his naked torso. However, Charles is much more occupied in dealing with Ben, and kneels down, ripping his shirt into a set of make-shift rags.

[Charles Medical: 6]

Charles fastens the rags around Ben's head, tying it firmly around the back of his skull in a knot. The rags begin to turn a slight red, but eventually the bleeding subsides. Fortunately, with the stimulation of Charles and the closing of the wound, Ben manages to awaken with a groaning start. He's slightly dazed from cracking his head, but he's conscious.

Terrel watches from an Alerted stance as the zombies proceed. Gripping his bat, he grits his teeth and launches forward in a preemptive attack.

[Terrel Strength: 4+1]

There's the heavy sound of a skull shattering as one zombie is killed, and a similar sound as the bat swings horizontally, crashing into the head of another zombie and decimating its cranial interior. One of the creatures stumbles towards Ben and Charles, but Terrel is fast enough to run over and thrust the end of his bat into the spine of the zombie, sending it toppling forward into a heap of decayed flesh.   

"What!?"
Go try and get our fallen companions up on our level.
Jump down into the basement with Spade ready to bash

Kyle hears the sound of the struggle, and makes his way to the basement door to find the staircase shattered, and three of his people standing on the basement floor surrounded by zombies. Kyle lays down prone near the end of the remaining staircase and holds his hand down as far as possible, while still holding a firm grip on the ground above as to avoid falling over. "Over here!" Terrel twists around and speaks to Charles and Ben, "You two either need to help me fight or get the hell outta' here!"

Clair jumps right over Kyle and lands on the basement floor, drawing out her single-handed Spade, charging the zombies without a moment's hesitation.

[Clair Strength: 5+1]

Clair bludgeons through the dome of one zombie, and then cracks through the forehead of another. The latter zombie doesn't die, merely falling to the ground, but a second smash to the head does the job. Clair then proceeds to the zombie that Terrel had sent sprawling to the ground, and steps onto its back to simultaneously pin it to the ground and gain leverage. The undead beast screeches before Clair performs impromptu brain surgery with her spade.

Clair steps off the zombie, noticing the relative calm with the lack of movement and noises from further within the basement. Picking up Terrel's flashlight, she scans the area. "I think that's all of them." Terrel proceeds to one of the fallen zombies after noticing a Switchblade lodged in its shoulderblade. He pulls it out, wiping the blood on the zombie's shirt before pocketing the knife.
Clair walks around to see if anything of value remains in the basement. She eventually comes across a Gas Container that appears to still have some fuel left. "Hey guys, I found a-OH GOD."

[Clair Will: 1]

Clair drops the flashlight, causing the whole basement to go dark except for a random portion of the basement wall illuminated by the flashlight rolling away, and the light coming in from the higher level where Kyle is still laying down. Before anyone can ask Clair what's wrong, they hear the sound of wet vomit hitting the concrete. When it subsides, Clair wipes her lip and picks up the flashlight again, backing up as she looks at the previous area she was observing. Next to the Gas Container was the body of a man, propped up against the wall, or rather, what remains of his body. His face is obscured by a motorcycle helmet which has a single hole near its top, but everything below his eyes are visible. A bone protrudes from his jaw, his nose is missing, and the remains of his right retina stream down his bloodied cheek. His right arm is missing, his left arm is torn apart, the hand still gripping a metal object that turns out to be a Revolver upon closer inspection. The Camouflage Jacket that covers his torso has been torn apart, and various pieces of muscle and tissue are spilling through it. His legs, in cargo pants, are in similar condition to his chest. The two Black Combat Boots on his feet seem to be the only part of his being not torn apart in some previous struggle.

To compound matters, Clair is hungry again after losing her breakfast.

Jarrod decides to give up on the piano and search the house for anything useful. Specifically the dining room, Family room, etc. His hearing isn't the best, he probably didn't hear anything out of the ordinary just then.
continue looking around the house

Jarrod and Wulf search the house, unaware of the fighting. Jarrod leaves the piano to go look around the ground floor. It seems that everything besides the furniture has been taken. Well, not everything upon closer inspection. In the dining room, he finds a Large Canvased Painting. The painting portrays a field in what looks like Europe. He then moves on to the Family Room, where he actually manages to find a Safe tucked away behind the Reclining Chair. It's not an old-fashioned safe either, it has an electronic numberpad on the front, with numbers ranging from 0-9. Jarrod taps the pad, and it actually lights up; it's a rare sight for an electronic device to still be in working condition. From what Jarrod can tell, the Safe is four digits long.

After looking around downstairs, Wulf heads upstairs. He finds himself in what appears to be a Study. It has been cleared out, but it looks like it was evacuated much more haphazardly than the downstairs rooms. The first indication of this are the books all over the floor. Judging by a quick overview of their titles, they look like either books on Law or speculative fiction. In between took bookshelf is a comfortable Chair in front of a Wooden Desk. There is a Desk Lamp on top of the desk, plugged in but not functional of course. The drawers of the Desk reveal a Stapler, a Stack of Paper, a Pencil, and an empty Laptop Case.

Study:

2 Bookshelves
Various Books on Law and Speculative Fiction
Comfortable Chair
Desk
Desk Lamp
Stapler
Stack of Paper
Pencil
Laptop Case

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Clair Lord (scapheap) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Charles (Aseaheru) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kyle Johnson (kj1225) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ben Ross (anailater) (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: January 15, 2014, 10:59:20 pm »

Continue trying to get people up.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: January 16, 2014, 04:54:40 pm »

Fight with rebar after throwing rocks.
"I hope someone has some rope up there... And dont you go thinking about getting up yet Ben. In fact, give me that fucking axe."
If Ben is going to give me the axe than give him the rebar in exchange
Highly Opinionated Fool

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: January 16, 2014, 05:27:45 pm »

Fight with rebar after throwing rocks.
"I hope someone has some rope up there... And dont you go thinking about getting up yet Ben. In fact, give me that fucking axe."
If Ben is going to give me the axe than give him the rebar in exchange

I guess I should have made it clearer that the dead guy isn't moving at all. He's not just dead, he's dead dead.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: January 16, 2014, 05:31:25 pm »

So Ben is dead?
Or is the zombie?
Highly Opinionated Fool

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: January 16, 2014, 06:20:44 pm »

So Ben is dead?
Or is the zombie?

Ben is alive. Zombies are dead. Dead guy on the wall is just dead, not a zombie. He was killed so hard he wasn't able to become a zombie.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: January 17, 2014, 10:30:14 am »

Climb back up and eat something
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: January 17, 2014, 11:51:50 am »

Jarrod gets the bright idea to look around for notes or clues as to what the password could be. If they still had a grand piano like that, they're probably old enough to have a crappy memory.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 42