Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 42

Author Topic: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (New Game is Up!)  (Read 60076 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 3: Another Encounter)
« Reply #150 on: June 24, 2013, 11:23:55 pm »

"Shh..."

Jarrod puts his finger to his lips to signal for everyone to shut up, and begins moving as quickly as he can without making noise.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 25, 2013, 02:48:03 am »

Charge wildly, attacking the zombies with bare hands

Take a wide path, due to being the least sneaky of the group. Hopefully the extra distance will help.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 25, 2013, 06:22:01 am »

*whispered* Bet someone wished they had a weapon right now...
Ready small rock for throwing or give it to someone who wants it. move carefully along near Mr. Rand, safety in numbers and all that. besides, ganging up sounds like a good idea...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 25, 2013, 09:16:19 am »

"Hey give me that rock, just incase..."
Take rock, keep it in my pocket, keep my axe out, follow a slightly less wide path than the others but only slightly.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 26, 2013, 11:23:56 am »

Sneak along with Charles. Sneakily.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 4: Ruins of Civilization (Maps!))
« Reply #156 on: June 26, 2013, 09:06:04 pm »

Chapter 4: Ruins of Civilization (Maps!)

~Day 1~
August 8th, 2015
10:24 A.M.

"Let's go around."
Kyle starts to sneak around the group of zombies.
"Shh..."

Jarrod puts his finger to his lips to signal for everyone to shut up, and begins moving as quickly as he can without making noise.
Charge wildly, attacking the zombies with bare hands

Take a wide path, due to being the least sneaky of the group. Hopefully the extra distance will help.
*whispered* Bet someone wished they had a weapon right now...
Ready small rock for throwing or give it to someone who wants it. move carefully along near Mr. Rand, safety in numbers and all that. besides, ganging up sounds like a good idea...
"Hey give me that rock, just incase..."
Take rock, keep it in my pocket, keep my axe out, follow a slightly less wide path than the others but only slightly.
Sneak along with Charles. Sneakily.

Every survivor in the group ducks down in the presence of the zombies. They decide to keep quiet and sneak past their enemies. Charles finally gets rid of his spare Rock when Ben accepts it. While they all carefully trudge past, none of the zombies move towards them, instead they continue to shuffle around in their little pit. It probably helps that the two groups are separated by a pretty steep difference in elevation, as it becomes clear soon that even if the zombies noticed the group, it would take them a good 15 minutes or so to ascend to the road. Needless to say, the group makes it through without any conflict.

The road continues on, occasionally taking a slight turn to the right or left, but otherwise just being a plain road. Speaking of plains, the forest and golf course areas give way to sweeping flat grasslands. Honestly, for what the survivors can see, these plains have not changed at all even with the catastrophic outbreak. Of all the people effected, Mother Nature does not seem to be struggling with the new zombie rule.

On the left-hand side of the road, the survivors spot their first glimpse of civilized structure, made long before the outbreak. In other words, a house, though it is strange seeing a house way out on the outskirts of a town, yet it is very close to this road which once was busy. As the group comes closer, it turns out not to be a house, but a small roadside store. It's made of wood, but the name of the store has since faded away. There are several large hay bales around the perimeter of the store, as well as a tractor off to one side.

The group feels a collective urge to eat, fitting as it is currently breakfast time.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Clair Lord (scapheap) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mr. Rand (Errol) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Charles (Aseaheru) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kyle Johnson (kj1225) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ben Ross (anailater) (click to show/hide)

Alright, I'm going to need each player to decide on a color to represent them on Maps. The only colors not allowed are Black, which represents NPCs, and any shades of Green, which represents zombies.

Also, if non-existent drawing skills offend you, you might not want to look at a Map in this game ever.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 26, 2013, 09:10:41 pm »

Sneak around the back and enter the store with my gun at the ready. Also I pick purple.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 26, 2013, 09:15:53 pm »

Determine if I am present in the store by some improbable chance.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 26, 2013, 11:09:10 pm »

((I'll choose gre-FECK. Red, for medic-ness.))

Walk up to the store, and peek through the windows if it has any.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 27, 2013, 04:16:31 am »

Check the tractor, in my blue clothes.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 27, 2013, 05:32:50 am »

"Keep quiet, there might be some zombies in there."
Check around the windows, while being orange.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 27, 2013, 08:02:22 am »

((You might want to get that looked at. Being orange isn't healthy.))
Sig

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 27, 2013, 08:38:51 am »

"So we are just going to all rush in?"
stand back, watching the house and the road from the hay bales. Be maroon.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter X: Possible Vacation Hiatus)
« Reply #164 on: June 27, 2013, 11:05:39 pm »

I apologize since this is really early in the game, but I'm going to be vacation in the mountains for the next 2 weeks. Although I'll probably have Internet, I probably won't be able to write up a turn during that time period. During this period, I'll be fleshing out the lore and history for this world, so if any of you are willing to wait that length, I promise cool stuff when I get back.

In the meantime, I'd like to know how you guys feel about the game so far. :3
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 42