Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: NEW Warhammer 40k MMO "Eternal Crusade"! "Like Planetside and EVE" -the devs  (Read 13802 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Huh. Might actually get this, depending on whether or not they even fulfil half those promises. We'll jut wait and see. The F2P things seems done fairly well with the info that you can buy everything in game for 40$, since you realise that they can start as an Ork Boy, and then if they decide that they only want that class from that race, and not pay for the rest...
Admittedly, I'm not very experienced with this stuff. Never played many MMOs.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile

For good order: DO NOT DENY MATT WARD, YOUR SPIRITUAL LIEGE!

secondly, I hope this turns out well, but I severely doubt it.

Goddamn, would it be so hard to just make a game like battlefront 2 in 40K setting? That alone would get all my money. Just play as a guardsman, fighting his way through one xeno at a time. And with npc's for balancing (e.g. For nids, players are warriors and such but can command swarms of npc gaunts).

Oh, and just make a single 'imperium' faction instead of splitting them up. Makes more sense and means I wouldn't have to accept some dumb excuse and be forced to fight them (playing the IG stronghold level in the dark crusade campaign as space marines was just heartbreaking).

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]