Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dwarves won't bring wounded to the hospital  (Read 1239 times)

Matoro

• Bay Watcher
  • if you drive alone you drive with hitler
    • View Profile
Dwarves won't bring wounded to the hospital
« on: June 13, 2013, 03:11:42 pm »

So my military commander got unlucky and kobold thief stabbed her few times to feet (yeah, that is embarassing. Kobold!) Because this is just my first year, I didn't had a hospital during the incident. Dwarves brought the military commander quickly into her room to rest. I designate hospital with needed stuff inside. I expect that the doctor-dwarf with healthcare enbaled and hauling disabled (he was "no job")  would bring the military commander to the hospital and suture her, but he didn't. I deconstucted the bed military commander was resting in. Now she lies in ground but no one bothers to pick her up and bring her to the hospital. That healthcaredwarf is still no job. He just feeds the patient. Any ideas what's wrong here?

ZNAG1066

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarves won't bring wounded to the hospital
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 04:03:35 pm »

Make sure you've enabled "recover wounded" labor. That's the only thing that I can think of as long as you have enough beds in the hospital.

Repseki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 06:23:18 am »

I assume your doctor dwarf is the chief medical dwarf? Just covering the bases.

Matoro

• Bay Watcher
  • if you drive alone you drive with hitler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 07:08:40 am »

Yeah. Labors are enbaled, he's the chief medical dwarf, there is bed. Finally I decided to save her (my only soldier and still saved fort twice already) with dfusion. The problem might have been that he was already brought to the bed, but no t to hospital... Dunno, Well, she's fine now. Those kobolds will pay for this.

UberFuber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 08:23:42 am »

Yeah. Labors are enbaled, he's the chief medical dwarf, there is bed. Finally I decided to save her (my only soldier and still saved fort twice already) with dfusion. The problem might have been that he was already brought to the bed, but no t to hospital... Dunno, Well, she's fine now. Those kobolds will pay for this.
In the future, deconstructing the bed should trigger another recover wounded task, which should get the dwarf into hospital correctly.