Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 301

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread  (Read 163914 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread
« Reply #1425 on: March 16, 2014, 08:24:23 pm »

Brann raised an eyebrow and grinned.

"Hmm, what do you think Ursa? Could we be cousins or something?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: March 16, 2014, 08:30:22 pm »

"General Eren? Never heard of him. What about Ansel? Where was he during all this? Do you know anything about his forces? Whatever information you have will be useful. If he's after Brahmastra as the rumors suggest, he'll lay siege to the castle as soon as possible."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: March 16, 2014, 08:37:45 pm »

"He was the man Ansel left in charge of Durhiel. Defeating him should surely weaken their forces somewhat. As for their forces, I can't say. I only know that every soldier they left in my home is now dead. As for the rumors, believe them. He'll be going after the remaining divine weapons. He believes the dragon that they once slew is returning and that only he, wielding all the divine weapons, can defeat it."

"He is a narcissistic madman listening to the lies of a false prophet. I do not know much about the man who has his ear, but I know that I don't believe a word he said."
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 08:39:23 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: March 16, 2014, 08:38:59 pm »

Ursa glared at the runt behind his back. He wasn't quite sure, but it almost seemed like the prince had insulted him, even if his words said otherwise.
Brann raised an eyebrow and grinned.

"Hmm, what do you think Ursa? Could we be cousins or something?"

: "Possible. Sword Man awfully small compared to Ursa though..."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: March 16, 2014, 08:41:02 pm »

"Hmmph, and here I was thinking that you were awfully big compared to me.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: March 16, 2014, 09:58:45 pm »

"Really? I'm willing to believe he might have the skill to properly wield Allondight, but if he thinks he'll be able to master two of the divine weapons, let alone four, he's as mad as you say. I doubt you've ever seen one used up close, but the divine weapons are completely unlike manmade tools of war. To be honest, I'm a little curious to see what the divine sword is like. "

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: March 17, 2014, 05:15:13 am »

"You're right, I haven't. And I agree. I doubt anyone could use several divine weapons in battle effectively. And if this dragon really is coming back, wouldn't it make more sense for the lands to unite - and the leaders to take their own weapons up to fight with?"

Diana sighed.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 05:17:13 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: March 17, 2014, 05:16:49 am »

"I think it's more about Ansel's inflated ego than actual dragon-killing." Oscar mumbled out, maybe a bit too loud.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: March 17, 2014, 06:05:33 am »

"Excuse me, but I haven't been able to keep up with the news of the war. Do you mind giving me a timeline of the events?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: March 17, 2014, 06:21:22 am »

"Oh, I agree, Oscar. I was saying that if this were a real threat - which I don't believe it is - then it would have been smarter to unite the land rather than divide it with war."

She turned to Lucas as they walked.

"I can't give you an exact timeline of events. I can tell you only that Exsten attacked Durhiel and Osngaria at the same time, and somehow managed to conquer both. I fully expect him to come after Worus and Ulfijan, too. I'm not sure what we can do to stop him..."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: March 17, 2014, 06:35:42 am »

"Oh, he's already in Ulfijan, we know that much." Wilfort said as he led the group into the castle proper. "We're not certain of the size or disposition of his troops though. The few raids we've managed to mount against his forces have completely failed, and the survivors who have returned all gave conflicting reports. Ansel has ten thousands of soldiers at his back- Ansel fights alone with only Allondight- He travels with only ten men, but each of them skilled as demons- His army is naught but untrained boys, but number without end." Wilfort sighed. "I really am used to dealing with more reliable information."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: March 17, 2014, 07:04:53 am »

"That's disheartening."

"For what it's worth, I'm willing to lend my sword in defense of Ulfijan. I didn't come here to hide."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: March 17, 2014, 07:16:16 am »

"Honestly, I'm not worried. I've personally seen how Brahmastra works first hand. While Ansel's army is trying to bring down our gate, we'll rain down ballistae bolts and arrows from the divine bow. They won't stand a chance." Wilfort stopped before a large steel door. "Try not to speak out of turn while you're before the Empress. She's been under a lot of stress lately from the dukes."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: March 17, 2014, 07:22:19 am »

"I understand. I'll do my best not to trouble her further."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: March 17, 2014, 07:34:51 am »

"Oh, I trust you to be the perfect lady in my mother's court, Princess Diana. That was directed at your entourage. Fine men and women all, but a few don't seem too... Courtly? Just, the rest of you, don't speak unless I, Diana, or the Empress direct you to."
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 301