Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 301

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread  (Read 163834 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread
« Reply #1035 on: February 24, 2014, 10:11:25 am »

"Good idea, Kale. As for antiques... I don't know. I've never really thought about them. The only 'antique' I really care about finding is Gram. But if you want to look for anything else, you have my permission. I'd rather it be sold to fund our travels than for it to sit here uselessly."

Also, Diana looks around for Gram in addition to getting her new armor and clothes and such.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Peach

• Bay Watcher
  • Stealing is wrong, unless it's in a game. XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: February 24, 2014, 10:36:46 am »

"Alright. I suppose if I do find something of too much sentimental value or such you'll have time to object." Kale looks around the armoury quickly for weapons he would find useful before heading for the kitchen for food and grabbing what expensive looking things he finds on the way.
...You know, I've written my name on here, but it won't save. Does it only take certain inks or something?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: February 24, 2014, 10:48:49 am »

Through their searches, the group don't find any useful weapons, unfortunately. Nothing left in the castle seems to be of particular value either. The armory doesn't provide much, but there are a few pieces of armor laying around that Exstenesian soldiers didn't bother to loot.

Oscar and Jago have better luck finding horses. None of the steeds that the group had previously remained, but a pair of warhorses and a half dozen messenger horses were found.

Gram, generally mounted on the wall behind the throne, is gone. The mount seems to be damaged as well, as if the axe was pulled straight down, rather than lifted up and pulled away.

Peach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: February 24, 2014, 11:06:34 am »

Kale didn't "like" robbing people, but he had to admit he enjoyed the thrill of finding treasures and goods, and for a royal castle becoming fair game, this was pretty disappointing. It's almost like they knew this invasion would happen and decided to pack up and go before Diana and company had a chance to get something. Well, at least there's decent food storage. The thief thought of one more place to check after packing the food. This place had to have some sort of medical clinic. It was more likely to be supplied too as one never knows when first aid is needed. Kale checks the clinic.

(Sorry, just thought of that.)
...You know, I've written my name on here, but it won't save. Does it only take certain inks or something?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: February 24, 2014, 11:07:10 am »

Jago waits for Freya to enter the stables before breaking the news about the horses to her.
:"Your horse isn't here. We should have enough horses for the riders in the group, but... everyone's horses aren't here."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: February 24, 2014, 11:30:39 am »

Oscar slowly emerges from the stables on top of one of the messenger horses.

"Would you believe she neighed happily the moment I've approached? None of the other horses did that. She must like me!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: February 24, 2014, 11:57:27 am »

Diana put the scissors down and placed her palms flat on the vanity as she looked into the mirror.

...I barely recognize myself, but for doing this myself... I guess it looks all right. More commanding than before.

She rubbed her eyes and forehead, contemplating her future.

...Things never work out the way we imagine in our daydreams. I always wanted to be a great warrior and leader like my father. I just didn't want it to happen this way. And I'm hardly great... but I can work on that. I just have to do my best, learn from my mistakes. Watch over me, Father. I'm going to make you proud.

Diana took a deep breath to steel herself and clear her mind, then left the servant's quarters. It figured the Exstenians had taken Gram; Ansel had attacked Durhiel just to gain it. It gave her a small measure of satisfaction that it had to be ripped from the wall. Clearly he wasn't worthy to wield it and so couldn't take it from the rack like Drahool could have. After observing that for a few moments and taking her last look at her home, she went outside to the stables where it seemed everyone had gathered.

"OK, everyone. We need a plan. We can't stay here, and Osngaria has fallen as well. My only hope for help is to resume the original plan and run for Uljifan, so that's where I'm going. This is your last chance to part with me and live a normal life. I don't want to lose any of you, but I would understand if you don't want to risk yourself for my sake."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: February 24, 2014, 12:03:08 pm »

Ursa looked up as Diana spoke, already looking much better from Ceil's healing. The Princess certainly looked different...and not in a bad way, either. At least she looked more prepared for a fight.

: "Not much for plan, but Ursa already promise teach Princess axework. Ursa will stay until Princess tell Ursa to leave."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: February 24, 2014, 12:05:58 pm »

"Thank you, Ursa. I'll do my best to be a good student."

Peach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: February 24, 2014, 12:07:45 pm »

(Sorry, my times for posting are limited, so I'm using what I got.)

Kale arrived just in time to hear Diana's speech. "The way I see it, I still owe a debt. Besides, knowing what I do about the current events, I feel I should act. Nobody has the right to declare war without a just reason."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: February 24, 2014, 12:08:02 pm »

Oscar laughed at the extremely boyish haircut the Princess have got for herself. He looked at her for a moment before smiling briefly.

"You're prettier than before, Princess. But to be more serious; you promised me a ride. And unfortunately I do not know what a 'normal' life is so I wouldn't succeed on that either..." The horse neighed as Oscar pushed himself forward a bit to its mane, leaving plenty of space on the saddle.

"So, unfortunately, you will have to think of better way to get rid of me - I'm staying with you." A grin crept on Oscar's lips. His horse neighed and shook its head before he patted it on the head.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 12:10:43 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: February 24, 2014, 12:14:51 pm »

"You're welcome to travel with us, Kale. Thank you."

Oscar addressed her next.

"...!"

"I didn't do it just for looks!"

"...But thank you anyway..."

Diana looked away, embarrassed but not unpleased, for a few seconds.

"...Well, that's true. I did make a promise, and I will be glad to have you along."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: February 24, 2014, 12:18:19 pm »

Oscar let out a chuckle.

"Now, don't make such face, it doesn't really suit you... Unfortunately, there's only a pair of war horses and several messenger mounts in the stables. I don't think I saw any of the horses we had previously, including that one of yours." The archer nodded to the empty space behind him.

"The seat is waiting."
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: February 24, 2014, 12:21:13 pm »

Diana laughed quietly to herself.

"Very well, if you insist. But I want to hear everyone out before we go anywhere."

She walked over to Oscar and allowed herself to be helped up behind him. She put her hands on his waist to steady herself.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: February 24, 2014, 03:03:08 pm »

"I am just.. a normal soldier, Milady. But soldier or not, I do intend to keep assisting you and the others, it is important to me, not just as duty, but as something personal."

He didn't know much about the whole group yet, but if they were allies, he would be more than willing to assist them as much as he could.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 301