Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 301

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread  (Read 164109 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread
« Reply #465 on: October 13, 2013, 08:19:10 pm »

Jago screams as he gets knocked into the air by the uppercut, and when he tumbles onto the cell floor, he curls up into a small, twitching ball.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 13, 2013, 09:11:49 pm »

Diana looked at herself in the mirror and sighed.

...Am I really going to dinner with the people who conquered my country, like nothing's wrong? ...But on the other hand, if I don't, I won't be getting any easy answers. And even if it's a bit selfish, I am rather hungry after that forced march...

She sighed again and looked down.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 13, 2013, 09:17:29 pm »

Diana heard some low muttering outside the door before it opened, and an older woman in simple clothes was let into the room. "God above, I can't believe it. You really are alive." The woman's voice was soft, as if she didn't dare speak too loudly, lest she prove it untrue.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 13, 2013, 09:31:23 pm »

Diana looked over.

"...Mrs. Farriell! You're alive too!"

Diana took the woman's hands in her own, happy to see a familiar face, before hugging her. Ruth Farriell had always sort of been there, as far as Diana could remember; she easily recalled being a child and seeing the woman - quite pretty then, Diana had thought, and even though Mrs. Farriell was in her middle-age she held up well - cleaning up around the palace, or doing laundry out in the courtyard, and other things.

"It's good to see you."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 13, 2013, 09:38:28 pm »

"Oh your highness... We feared the worst for you after the castle fell. Rumors flew that assassins had been sent after you, or that you were already dead. When I was told to head to your chambers... I barely dared to hope." Mrs. Farriell broke the hug, and looked Diana straight in the eye. "Your highness- Ansel killed your father with Allondight. He raised one of the Divine Weapons against another man!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: October 13, 2013, 09:43:08 pm »

"He what?"

Diana closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths to calm herself down. It didn't quite work.

"I can't believe... Ansel has a lot to answer for!"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 13, 2013, 09:44:53 pm »

Enoch went silently, his only resistance being to stare uncomfortably long and unblinkingly at whoever was unbinding and shoving him into a cell.

Once in the cell the man looked around it trying to locate anything that could be of note, structural weak points, narrow openings, anything. The strange rhyming man was well aware of his small height and it might come in handy here if he's lucky.

He quietly muttered to himself in annoyance as he patted where he kept his focus, taken by the soldiers and denying him of his magic.

All the while he was giving the metal bars a very, very wide berth, along with any chains in the cell if present.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 14, 2013, 02:45:29 am »

Freya rubbed her wrists before looking at her cellmate
:"Claustrophobic or something? It not that bad, At least the floor doesn't have a red stain and there enough room to swing a cat in here."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: October 14, 2013, 01:22:37 pm »

"Hmm... annexed, eh? That's news other countries would want to hear... Perhaps after we do this rescue mission you seem so focused on, we could spread the news to others?" Brann glanced at the axe user, hoping he'd nod or grunt in agreement.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 14, 2013, 02:07:11 pm »

Ursa shrugged. Apparently this Ann Nex thing was pretty bad, so maybe letting others know would help. Or maybe not. Right now however he wasn't worried about it as the prisoners (that was the word he had been trying to remember!) were more important.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: October 14, 2013, 07:18:37 pm »

Freya rubbed her wrists before looking at her cellmate
:"Claustrophobic or something? It not that bad, At least the floor doesn't have a red stain and there enough room to swing a cat in here."
:"Y-y-yes, that's it exactly, I, I hate small spaces, it feels like I'm going to die in the cold dark crushing- AAAUGH!"
Jago slams at a wall with his fists, probably not the wisest move, but he's legitimately clawing at the wall.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: October 15, 2013, 04:57:07 am »

Freya sighs before going into action
:"COOL IT! Yes, this must be difficult for you, but those walls are not going to fall to your panicked actions. So save your energy and lock away your fear so when a chance to escape appear, you can unleash it usefully instead of being to tired to do anything."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 15, 2013, 10:12:00 am »

Jago nods tearfully and backs into the corner, his hands now bloody and ripped from his fruitless struggle against the wall, clenching his fists to his side in pain.
:"Y-yeah, I guess you're right, just- just- nngh..."

Peach

• Bay Watcher
  • Stealing is wrong, unless it's in a game. XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: October 15, 2013, 02:15:15 pm »

As the new "guests" start to settle in, Kale turns back to his roommate and sighs.

"Well, looks like more prisoners. The good news is, at least if we do manage to find a way out of this cell we have more support for getting out of this castle."

He walks back to the wall and sits on the cold floor.

What I wouldn't give for a sword and flexible piece of metal right about now.
...You know, I've written my name on here, but it won't save. Does it only take certain inks or something?

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: October 15, 2013, 07:56:44 pm »

Enoch silently crept forward towards the bars, staring at them like one would a rattlesnake. Slowly he removed a glove and reached out a finger to brush the bar. The moment it came in contact he grimaced under his hood and darted his hand back, roughly shoving the glove back on and held his hand to his side quietly.

The mage stared at the bars in hatred, as if hoping that maybe they'll back away if he could intimidate it. A hard thing considering his small stature, however.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 301