Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 301

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread  (Read 164092 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread
« Reply #375 on: October 08, 2013, 09:09:45 pm »

The Exstenese Captain paused.

"...Yes. If each of them laid down their weapons, and agreed to be taken prisoner along with you, we would spare them."

"Milady, no! Run if you must, we will hold them that you may escape, but surrendering to these fiends would be suicide!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 08, 2013, 09:16:50 pm »

"I know it is... but I am your princess and I'm doing this for the good of my people. Please don't make this decision any harder on me than it already is."

She turned back to Isard.

"...If you heal the wounded and let them leave, I'll come along without any trouble. I don't want them to suffer because of who I am."
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 09:18:21 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 08, 2013, 09:29:25 pm »

"I'm not releasing your personal guard to harry me back all the way to Exsten. They can can walk beside you in chains, or die here... I am no blackheart, however. I will permit your wounded to be healed when you have surrendered your weapons."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 08, 2013, 09:36:24 pm »

The princess closed her eyes and lowered her face, considering. After a minute, she raised her head.

"Everyone... put away your weapons. Please! I don't want any of you to get hurt or die for me, and we're overmatched. Don't throw your lives away for nothing!"

Diana's tone was pleading.

"I beg of you!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 08, 2013, 09:37:16 pm »

Jago's weapon of course was already on the ground- he was curled into a ball and bleeding, not holding anything nor was he about to fight.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 08, 2013, 09:52:33 pm »

Enoch's hands smoldered as he gave a wide Cheshire grin at the archer. "First one, then two, both died through and through. Oh, what fun I'll have when I'm done with... You..." The rhyming mage's smile turned into a frown as he heard what was being shouted across the battlefield, then Diana's appeal.

"What?" The mage paused for a moment before realizing something and hurriedly added into his retort, "I am not something to be made tame by the shame of chains!" He waited a second before sighing, relieved by something before frowning again.

Enoch then took a good hard look at the battlefield and, as much as he would hate to admit it not even he can kill that many. The mage looked behind him into the forest and pondered if making a break for it might work, but with that many boots on the ground even he might have trouble making a disappearing act in his element. The robed man scowled long and hard as he stared at the archer, smoke still wisping from his fingertips before it stopped suddenly, and he lowered his hands slowly still not taking his eyes off the archer.

The mage was practically trembling, but not with fear. The look on his face made it plain it was with anger, but he complied begrudgingly.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 08, 2013, 09:53:04 pm »

"But Princess the-"

Tyrn turned around and saw the look on Diana's face. From experience he knew there was nothing that could be done to dissuade her from this course of action by this point, and after a few tense moments threw down his spear with a angered grunt.
It's FEF, not FEOF

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 08, 2013, 10:06:02 pm »

"I am truly sorry, Enoch, Tyrn... but I promised to protect you if you came with us, and if we continue to fight we'll all die. This way... this way I keep my promise, and you keep your lives. Please. This is the best I can do for us."

Diana looked like she was trying not to cry.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 08, 2013, 10:45:53 pm »

Enoch still fumed in silence to the plea, but retook control over himself again and holding himself upright as typical. He eve quit staring at the archer now, and simply looked at nothing in particular.

"Do what needs be done, I will hold my tongue." The mage looked at his wrists solemnly before rubbing them slightly, then let them lay slumped at his sides. The strange rhyming man didn't want to admit it but his anger was quickly fading away into fear at the thought of being captive.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 09, 2013, 12:38:28 am »

"I'm sorry..."

Diana's voice was barely a whisper.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 09, 2013, 03:14:21 am »

Oscar of course was quite aways from Diana, so he didn't heard the conversation. Or did he?

Into the forest (7, 12) we go!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 05:48:00 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: October 09, 2013, 06:39:09 am »

Freya looked at the pool of blood since she had heard they were surrendering. She couldn't of lost that much yet.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 09, 2013, 09:31:24 am »

"I REALLY hope I didn't hear that right."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: October 09, 2013, 02:24:44 pm »

The conversation was completely lost on Ceil's ears, who still stared between Freya and the enemy archer in her way.
: "Blast it, stand aside!"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 09, 2013, 03:32:22 pm »

The conversation was completely lost on Ceil's ears, who still stared between Freya and the enemy archer in her way.
: "Blast it, stand aside!"

The soldier didn't lower his bow. "Captain Isard said you could heal them after they dropped their weapons." It was at this point Oscar blew past Ceil and into a patch of trees. The soldier turned his bow on the boy. "You there, drop your bow and come out with your hands up!"
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 301