Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 301

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread  (Read 163843 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2013, 12:38:24 am »

"Oh, no, go ahead. Speak your mind."

As weird as a poison obsession was, Diana was happy they were speaking normally. If everyone was quiet, she would have nothing to distract her from her worries about her family.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2013, 12:45:41 am »

"It is awkward, I know, but I guess when you are too focused on military activity, you start gaining a different kind of taste.."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2013, 04:46:56 am »

"...Well, I meant more what do you WANT to do when we get there..."

Diana nodded to Freya. At least the horsewoman had given her the kind of answer she had wanted.

"What sort of dolls are you interested in?"
Freya look faintly embarrassed
:"T-the dress up dolls, with their exchangeable clothes, my lady."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2013, 12:09:27 pm »

"That sounds cute. I'll help you look around."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2013, 12:32:51 pm »

"That sounds cute. I'll help you look around."
:"T-thank you, my lady."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2013, 12:36:19 pm »

"No thanks necessary. I'd be glad to do it."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2013, 12:39:16 pm »

"If we are going to buy things there I should get a nice crossbow. What about you, Tyrn?"
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 02:22:53 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2013, 10:59:18 pm »

Two days passed on the road, punctuated only by easy conversation and the road occasionally curving around the occasional hill.

After a while, a building could be seen far in the distance.

"Aha, looks like we're almost to the border. I think that's the Lit Lantern, if I'm not mistaken. The ale is sublime, I must say."

"You may as well, it's not as though we'll be stopping to taste it."

Wedge gave a deep sigh.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2013, 11:05:16 pm »

Diana's expression softened.

"If you want a drink, we can stop there for an hour or two. We could all probably use a break from riding horses."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2013, 11:09:20 pm »

Diana's expression softened.

"If you want a drink, we can stop there for an hour or two. We could all probably use a break from riding horses."

"Your Highness, if you wish to rest, we certainly may, but I must advise against stopping at the inn. We do not wish for you to be recognized by anyone, especially someone who frequents a house of drink. It loosens the tongue."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2013, 11:11:44 pm »

Diana sighed. She had wanted to be nice to her traveling companions, but the soldier was right: being spotted was just too big a risk.

"You do have a point there. I suppose we must continue onward. How long until we reach the border, do you think?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2013, 08:58:13 pm »

"Not much longer, your highness. In fact, the border is just beyond the Lit Lantern. It's marked by a great river, can't miss it."

Up ahead, a group could just barely be made out entering the tavern.

"Lucky bastards..." Wedge muttered, obviously displeased by Biggs' insistence they not visit.

Meanwhile, within the tavern...

It was a slow day within the Lit Lantern. Travelers these days were few and far between, except for those who were fleeing Durhiel. Conflicting rumors circulated between what few patrons there were, including a few archers, a mage, and a cleric...

The door flew open, banging against the inside wall, illuminating a young man, sixteen years at most. The barkeep looked up sharply from a glass he was polishing. "Mind yourself, young'un. There are people tryin' to relax in here." He set the glass down and wiped his hands on a rag. "Well, don't just stand there."

Almost nervously, the young man stepped into the dimly lit room. He looked even younger as he took tentative steps toward the bar. Several other men, around his age, also entered the room. "That'sa good lad. Now, what'll ye be havin?"

The youth stood quietly for a moment, then grabbed the barkeep by the collar, and pulled him close. "Everything you've got, old man!" The boy's compatriots pulled their weapons free, axes, swords, and lances. "Everyone who doesn't want to die, get out! Go now and we won't hurt you!" He pulled on the barkeep's collar, hefting him over the bar and onto the floor.

Sufficiently cowed, many patrons stumbled drunkenly toward the door. True to the boy's word, none were harmed.

Oscar, Ceil, Jago and Enoch are in!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2013, 09:04:36 pm »

A boy not much older than the lead robber- maybe one year older, was not cowed by this. No, instead he stood up, grinning with what could only be described as cockiness. He took a bow from his back.
:"Oh man, a robbery! And here I thought when I'd got lost I wouldn't have a chance to stop stuff like this! So who's feeling lucky today? I sure am!"

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2013, 09:23:20 pm »

"Huh. Judging by all the noise they must be having quite the celebration in there."
It's FEF, not FEOF

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2013, 09:27:31 pm »

"An awful lot of people are leaving. Do you think something is wrong?"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 301