Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 301

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread  (Read 163847 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread
« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2013, 10:33:20 pm »

"Savage bastards? I'd take offense if I wasn't personally from the fence. Although..." The mage tilted his head, almost imperceptible in the hood.

"You seem a touch dense. That man knows the folly of that plan. I've traveled far and wide, and I'm afraid your plan is going to fall on its side. Perhaps you should try Worus, perhaps there will be less fuss?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2013, 10:33:40 pm »

And yet, despite the commotion going on, a thin woman sits still in the corner of the tavern, quietly humming a tune to herself.
: "Hm hum hmmm ha hmmm~"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2013, 10:55:48 pm »

"We go in, Biggs. We just won't tell them who we are. No one refer to me as Princess or Diana or anything like that while we're inside, OK? I'll be... Helena."

Diana, of course, whispered this to her allies so the innkeeper wouldn't hear her,.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 17, 2013, 01:10:58 am »

:"Okay Di-Helena. Shall I go first?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 17, 2013, 01:31:33 am »

Diana realized they were waiting on her to give orders.

"Er, yes. You lead, then Otiros, then me, with Tyrn behind me. Biggs and Wedge will come in after us."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 17, 2013, 01:41:07 am »

"Milady, I must object. Wedge and I should lead. We have the most experience after all. Please stay to the rear." Biggs urged his own steed into a trot toward the inn, followed by Wedge.

~~~~

"You seem a touch dense. That man knows the folly of that plan. I've traveled far and wide, and I'm afraid your plan is going to fall on its side. Perhaps you should try Worus, perhaps there will be less fuss?"

"Don't you talk to Daryn that way!" Said a boy who looked even younger than the rest, edging forward with his spear, trying to look threatening.

"Worus? Are you stupid or just ignorant? Osngaria has fallen, west is the only path!"

"Uh, Daryn?" One of the spearman by the door looked toward the leader, his voice full of fear. "There are some Durhiel cavalry here! A couple footsoldiers too!"

"What?" Daryn was clearly on the verge of panic. "Agh, this sucks! If they get too close, you tell them we have hostages." Daryn glanced toward the back room. "Take what you've got, guys! We're out of time!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2013, 01:42:38 am »

She didn't bother arguing. Biggs and Wedge had experience in the military, and being old hands at soldering (especially when there was a war on) meant it was wise to defer to their judgement.

"All right. You two go in first, but the rest of the plan will be the same."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2013, 02:04:29 am »

:"Yes, my-I mean Helena."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 17, 2013, 02:47:58 am »

"I will keep behind them to provide ranged support!"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 17, 2013, 05:16:42 am »

:"Hostages? Who? Me? ...I've got a bow pointed at your face."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2013, 10:30:56 pm »

:"Hostages? Who? Me? ...I've got a bow pointed at your face."

"And we've got swords and lances at yours, so watch it!"

Meanwhile, the princess guard came to about thirty feet of the door to the inn, when a young man holding an axe called out. "Not another step, or we kill the people we have inside!"

"Hostages! You cur!" Wedge halted, teeth gritted in frustration.

"This complicates matters, milady. How shall we proceed?"

"Dammit, this is just our luck." Daryn turned to the four still remaining inside the inn, and spoke in a pleading whisper. "Listen, if you just lay down your arms and cooperate, we can bargain with those knights for our freedom! All we want is to escape, you won't be harmed! You have my word!"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 17, 2013, 10:35:33 pm »

:"...Can't you bargain anyway? I don't feel safe putting this thing down, you see."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 17, 2013, 10:38:59 pm »

"What proof do you have that there are hostages? For all we know, everyone left earlier and you're just stalling for time while you finish sacking the building."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 17, 2013, 10:47:58 pm »

:"...Can't you bargain anyway? I don't feel safe putting this thing down, you see."

"I don't feel safe with you holding it! Besides, we need proof. Just hand over your bow, go tell them we're holding you, and don't try anything funny! We'll leave it north of here on the road when we get away, it's not like any of us are any good with the things."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 17, 2013, 11:18:41 pm »

By now Enoch, having been spending the time they talked eating, has finished his meal. He remained seated however.

"Hm... Knights at the door? That sounds like a fight could break out on the floor. A solution shall be found, and a plan shall be crowned."

"While I'm not a fan, why not show that not all have ran. A face should plead the case in this race." The strange mage seems to be finding amusement in all of this.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 301